• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2021
    does the battle frontier demo have Mega Ampharos and Mega Medicham? i haven't seen them in the shops and safari

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    The new update sounds awesome! I'm holding off on getting Unbound, because I have the feeling that the final version is coming soonish. I'm curious, is this the final update of Unbound until the full release? Also, do you think the final release will come out this year? Really looking forward to it! Keep up the great work!

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Hey Skeli

Been following the game for a while and its been phenomenal. The battle engine in particular is leaps and bounds ahead of anyone else and I can't wait to see the future generations of ROM hacks that use it.

I was just wondering if there was any way to gain access to the unique Let's Go tm's for the battle tower. Most of them are already obtainable as TM's or taught via move tutors but notably TM04-Teleport is absent. Im not sure if the new gen teleport mechanics are implemented but if so it excludes Clefable and other pokemons from using their newer sets.
    I couldn't find it anywhere but maybe i missed it among the many npc's and features.

Thanks again for the phenomenal game

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2021
    Hey Skeli, will you be uploading the ogirinal themes in Unbound to your channel once the game is finished? Would love to listening to Zeph's theme extended.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I haven't played a pokemon hack in a long time, but I heard about this on reddit, and when it's finished, or close to it, it'll be the type I look for.
    Good luck.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2020
    Hello when do you think the release date of the full game. which goes to gym 2 right now

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2020
    Hey Skeli! How can update my 1.0.4 into 1.4.5.1? Because if I delete my 1.0.4 I would have lost my save file and my Pokémons :( please teach me how

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2020
    I tried but when I go the hidden grotto and do dynamax raids it suddenly resets I don't know why

Years
    • Age 31
    • Asia
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    I tried but when I go the hidden grotto and do dynamax raids it suddenly resets I don't know why

Please explain your problem more clearly, if your Raid Battles doesn't work, make sure RTC option is enabled, also do you have a Discord account?

Back