• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2021
    Hi! Loving this game so far, but I'm stuck and I need some help. I'm apparently supposed to
    Spoiler:
    Could you help me please? Thanks in advance!

Go to Frozen Heights and then go the place where you first received your starter.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2021
    In order to move that rock, that other rock that is above you have to move down. Whatever direction you move the rock above you, the rock on the right will move.

this doesn't work for me, i moved the rock on the left in every direction, but the right one doesn't move

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2022
    Im stuck on the distortion world and don't know what to do, I have filled in two of the pressure plate things but the other ones seem impossible so if anyone could help that would be appreciated

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2020
    Does anyone have any advice for getting the real time clock working when using the Delta emulator for iOS?

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2022
    Hello, i already settle with ruin of void, and after that i go to a cave at waterfall, settle that then where else i need to go? Where is the base of shadow grunt?

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    I solved 2 rock puzzles but 3rd one cant be solved plz help......
    Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2021
    You're in the right area, there's another hidden entrance, go to the grassy area where you defeated the grunts, the entrance is along there to the right. Just click at the trees, you're find it.
    i just wanna say thank u i finally did it yesterday and i progressed but im.stuck now in the ruins of void 😂

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2022
    Hey its out!! It's been a blast working on this thank you so much to skeli for asking me to compose music for it!

If you composed the entire OST, i got to praise you, because the music so far (i just beat the first gym) is an absolute banger. Thank you for these battle themes especially.

And while i'm at it of course, this is an amazing hack so far. The writing is also pretty good, the guy that asks you to stop deleting the entire universe when you turn off the game while saving was hilarious. It's the first time in a while where i talk to every NPC just because i'm interested in what they have to say !

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2021
    I must say this hack seems extremely good, you should be proud.
    I only have 2 questions;
    1 Does it have custom mega evolutions?
    2 Does it have the option to have a follower pokemon?

Back