• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello! Is there a NPC or an item that changes the nature of pokemon like from Docile to Jolly? Thank you! I am currently in Fallshore City.

there is, in battle frontier it cost 50BP thou.. you need to wait in lunch time, on the left side of battle mine..

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    How do I find Ditto on Route 10?

Edit: Never mind. Found it. I see it's a low encounter rate.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2021
    I have just reached the point in game where I can add Hoopa to my team.
    Is the Hoopa shiny locked? Can I keep resetting and grabbing the Hoopa until it is shiny?
    Is there a means of making a Pokémon shiny later in the game?

I wanted to do some shiny hunting and thought it would be cool to have a shiny Hoopa as it was the main legendary for this game.

Years
    • Seen today
    Is it possible to get a Rockruff with Own Tempo ability?

Edit: Never mind, my keen eye rockruff evolved into dusk form

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    I have just reached the point in game where I can add Hoopa to my team.
    Is the Hoopa shiny locked? Can I keep resetting and grabbing the Hoopa until it is shiny?
    Is there a means of making a Pokémon shiny later in the game?

I wanted to do some shiny hunting and thought it would be cool to have a shiny Hoopa as it was the main legendary for this game.

There is a way to make a Pokemon shiny at the battle frontier however whether Hoopa is shiny locked I don't know.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    I think there is a bug that once in battle frontier in random pokemon I got pokemon who didn't know any attacks l which can damage shedinja and once I got one was poltergeist but he had focus sash

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Hello, I have an issue to report. After completing the fighting gym I am finding that every single battle I enter, wild or trainer, now is effected by trick room, and displays the dimensions are twisted permanently message at the start of each battle. What can be done to fix this?

I should add that reloading to before the gym battle fixes this, but after I win the badge it just comes back.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2021
    hey guys ive fouynd a glitch if u use dig in that bit on anatais sewers where u crawl your sprite is stuck as the crwaling sprite and when i went back in i was a discoloured fishing sprite and i used dig again and i was stuck like this and then i moved then my game crashed plzs fix this

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2021
    Hi there, everything looks really great but the ROM doesnt seem to work on my GBA. I have a Super SD Card but the game wont start after selecting and loading it. Any idea on how to fix this? :)

Back