• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

N

Play Online Multiplayer GBA Emulator: Multigba S
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I'm really enjoying this hack!

I have a few questions.
    1) Where can I find the "basic" berries (Oran, Sitrus, Leppa, status-healing berries etc.)? I seem to only find the exotic ones.
    2) Anyone knows where the very last relic is for the treasure hunter mission? I can't find it anywhere
    3) I'm trying to free the clown in the great desert but the rocks keep reappearing. Is there a specific area I should not go out of? A map would be quite useful maybe
    4) I'm playing at Vanilla but I still face post-game bosses at Lv 100 and they wipe me out every time (admittedly I am not the best player). I thought playing Vanilla would let me not worry about EV training and breeding for max IVs...

1) try looking in official doc about pkmn who may hold it and u can steal it. U can get it too after defeating dynamax pkmn in any dens. Also u can buy it in BF I guess (idk if the seller only sells exotic berry or with basic berry too)

2)try using dowsing machine in every floor in borrius tomb. Note that I've completed the missions without catching magearna

3)I'm not sure this'll help u, but I keep smashing the rocks in every area in dessert and that clown give me TM

4)are u bringing any pkmn that is lvl 100? I'm playing in "Difficult" and the E4 are matching my highest pkmn lvl (like if a bring a pkmn that is lvl 90 and other is 70, the E4 will have all pkmn that's lvl 90)

Well, maybe someone have more detail answer?

N

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Where's the power anklet? I have been looking for it 1 week, i have all the others power items but i cant find it.

As fas as I remember, I got it on a mission but I forget what mission is that...but if u already reach BF, u can just buy all EVs training items in battle tower

N

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Say, when will dress box features update? Together with Cube corp? I just see a hack that have a dressbox-like features that let us change our outfit together with our battle pose...I was hoping the dress box here will actually the same or better...

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    As fas as I remember, I got it on a mission but I forget what mission is that...but if u already reach BF, u can just buy all EVs training items in battle tower

I know I can buy one in the bf, but im playing in Insane and its a pain to train my pokemons jajaja
    I have all the badges, but the league its too difficult

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I found an oversight. Z-Belly Drum doesn't recover HP like it's supposed to.

Edit: Never mind. I found out the healing occurs BEFORE the Belly Drum. Too bad. It sounded fun to fully heal after using it. I guess it would be overpowered.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2022
    I have been playing Battle Frontier demo and i really enjoy it. Thank you so much for making this rom.

Just curious, is there any chance Battle Factory will be featured in this game?

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    This hack is very impressive, but I really dislike difficulty settings. Still, great work.
    That's what makes this game friendlier to more types of audiences. If it only had Insane difficulty, it would get the same reputation as Radical Red and Emerald Kaizo. Likewise, if its only difficulty was the lowest one, it would get the same reputation as Light Platinum, Liquid Crystal, and similar games, in terms of difficulty on its own.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2022
    2)try using dowsing machine in every floor in borrius tomb. Note that I've completed the missions without catching magearna

Can you write what it says in the mission log? It should say where you found the item.
    I'm at a loss because I looked everywhere and, if the list is in order, the last item should be in the burial chamber. But the dowsing machine shows nothing...

Also, when I press A on the tomb, it prompts an auto-save but nothing happens, is this a bug left over from when you capture Magearna?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    Hey, @Skeli ! Is there any chance that the postgame will be finished before the first half of this year is over? I'm only going to start this game once I can play everything start to finish, so I'm eagerly anticipating this next feature update!

N

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Can you write what it says in the mission log? It should say where you found the item.
    I'm at a loss because I looked everywhere and, if the list is in order, the last item should be in the burial chamber. But the dowsing machine shows nothing...

Also, when I press A on the tomb, it prompts an auto-save but nothing happens, is this a bug left over from when you capture Magearna?

The mission is to take all treasure in borrius tomb, in every floor. I got many hidden treasure in cracky floor (the floor that can falling if we step it twice), maybe 3 hidden treasure in blurring vision floor, and maybe 1 hidden treasure 1st floor, all by using dowsing machine.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2022
    It appears that Slowbro does not learn Teleport as Egg move (as written in Egg Move Documentation) in Battle Frontier Demo version

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    I've written about it again in the past but unfortunately did not get any response so i'll try again. Pokemon Unbound is a perfect game don't get me wrong ,except for the fact that it has a huge bug, that it seems not to have been noticed. I think that the game lacks randomness when entering a battle. I mean that the moment you click for a battle, a destiny is written which cannot be changed no matter what you do.

For example, Let's say that i save in front of a trainer and then speak to him and enter a battle. On the first turn before i use any move at all i save state. After that i get on to use the move let's say horn drill which has a 30% accuracy and... let's say that i land it. Pretty damn lucky isn't it? Then in spite of continuing to battle i decide to load state and play the first turn from the start. I use Horn drill and i again i land it. I do the same process again for a 3rd time and i land horn drill again.. Try it 50 times and you'll always land a horn drill (Am i such a lucky ba***rd?!?!?!). After 50 times i decide once more to load state and start from the first turn of the battle all over again. I play horn drill and..... i land it of course. On the second turn i use let's say the move Jump Kick having 95% accuracy. Let's say i miss the jump kick (Pretty unlucky...). I decide to load state once more and play in both turns exactly the same moves. What i get.... Every but every f****ing time 100 load states straight in line, the Horn Drill that i'll be using on 1st turn will ALWAYS land and the Jump Kick that i'll be using on 2nd turn will ALWAYS miss. If i reset the game and load it properly no using save/load states the battle is totally different.

So it seems that the random mechanics of a battle are not so random. They are rather predefined at the moment/ frame you click for the battle to start. If it was done intentionally by @Skeli to avoid cheating in game, i say that it is brilliant. But man this whole thing makes the safari mission with the straight 20 pokemon catch a pain in the ass. At least change the mission if not the mechanics. 20/30 is unreal. All of what i explained before happens with the berries too. No matter how many berries you feed to the damn pokemon each time it won't get caught if the "destiny" created by the frame you entered the safari doesn't "allow it".

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2021
    Can someone help me with Crystal Peak Raid Den Puzzle? Braille says FEAR HOLES. PATIENCE IN THE CENTRE IS THE KEY. I just can't think of a solution and dk what to do to be honest. I think I've done everything in this cave already except that. I found 10 emeralds, battle rayquaza, battle the strongest trainer after beating everyone else. Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Where's the power anklet? I have been looking for it 1 week, i have all the others power items but i cant find it.

I'm not sure but somehow i have one. I remember that a power item is found from Alice after 20 pretty wings, another power item after completing adbandoment issues, and another (i think but not sure) from mission pyuukumuku chucker

pjswish91

Master of drizzle rain.
    Years
    i think theres an oversight on sneasel's EV values listed in the Base Stat Documentation, it isnt based on the official values

Last edited:
    Back