• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2022
    hello guys I have switched on the RTC option but in the game while opening it is telling to enable RTC please tell me if I had made any mistake

ID for FireRed is not recognized as able to RTC.
    Rom must be patched with hex editor.
    In offsets from A0 to AF,
    change their values to: 50 4F 4B 45 4D 4F 4E 20 52 55 42 59 41 58 56 45

That will change ID to POKEMON RUBYAXVE, which is recognized as able to RTC.

N

Play Online Multiplayer GBA Emulator: Multigba S
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    It appears that Slowbro does not learn Teleport as Egg move (as written in Egg Move Documentation) in Battle Frontier Demo version

The BF Version was an outdated version, compared to the story version...I think that was the problems...

N

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I have almost completed all the missions (barring the ones that cannot be completed yet of course).
    Pokedex (both Borrius and National) will be a waiting game for the swarms.
    The 20-catch streak in the safari zone will be tough but possibly doable.
    The 100 league wins and 100 frontier entries will be a matter of time.

HOWEVER! I am really really struggling with that frustrating Treasure Hunter mission, I have looked everywhere and cannot find that last hidden item anywhere 😭
    Same goes for TM25, it should be at Mt Thundercap at the Route 11 entrance (so not the part that connects Epidimy and Antisis, but the part that connects to Tarmigan, right?) but I cannot find it anywhere.

Does anyone have a video, or a map, or anything useful for those? I am losing my mind trying to find them!

I've answered the same question about the Treasure Hunt mission on Borrius Tomb.
    Have u ever use the dowsing machine there? There's a lot of hidden treasure both in cracky floor and blurring floor. Note that I've completed this mission without catching Megaerna (I just can catch it successfully T_T)

N

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Who will play battle sand that only give 1 BP each battle in the first 10 battle when the other facilities gives 2 BP? I'm more like the rules before the last update. And battle sand will be more ease to play if u can make the battle doesn't need to press "A" each time we KO's a foe (I mean, battle sand are made to battling automatically without our hands included right?)

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2021
    Anyone knows the location of all clowns in Borrius? I'm trying to fill my pokedex and need Castform to do that. I thought I found every clown in the region and I have all TMs and still there is no clown in Seaport to give me Castform? Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2022
    I've answered the same question about the Treasure Hunt mission on Borrius Tomb.
    Have u ever use the dowsing machine there? There's a lot of hidden treasure both in cracky floor and blurring floor. Note that I've completed this mission without catching Megaerna (I just can catch it successfully T_T)

I mean, that... Doesn't really help? 😅
    If the item list is in order, I have found all items in the bottom floors: 2 Relic Copper, 4 Relic Silver, 2 Relic Gold, 2 Relic Vase. I am only missing the very last one, which should not be on one of the bottom floors.

If you go to the mission list, press A on the Treasure Hunter mission, you should see a list of the items you have found. And they should be ordered by the place you found them, so if that is correct I have found everything in B4F, B3F, B2F and B1F. Item #10 is in the burial chamber and I am missing #11.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    Hello, could someone tell me what is the Pokémon No. 388 in the Borrius Dex. Because I have traveled each place and I do not know what it is.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2022
    Hello good, I hope you are well, as the creator of the unbound Pokémon I want you to give me your permission to translate the unbound Pokémon, if it says that there will be an update of this there is no problem just want your permission as creator of version 1.1.3 I await your response

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hello good, I hope you are well, as the creator of the unbound Pokémon I want you to give me your permission to translate the unbound Pokémon, if it says that there will be an update of this there is no problem just want your permission as creator of version 1.1.3 I await your response

You should message the dev team on their discord. It may be much easier to reach them there as I don't think he comes on much here.

Back