• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    No worries, I'm sure the item issue will be looked into. I don't use them any more anyway, they were just convenient catching legendaries, chucking ~50 balls without healing much, or preventing them from recoil killing themselves.

Glad to see your issue resolved. I definitely did the Sharpedo one after getting my Z stuff and I did the swamp one during the story. So not sure what went wrong there.

N

Play Online Multiplayer GBA Emulator: Multigba S
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Here what I found lately,

• Using VS Seeker on a double battle trainer only one of them noticed for double battling. I don't know if every rematch double battle in routes will be like this, but it happens to double rangers in the route between Fallshore and Epidimy

• Still with VS Seeker, some trainers are still jumping even though we've beat them...and there's also trainer who jumping after we use VS Seeker but those trainer doesn't battled us...I don't know if that was a trainer or just a normal NPC...he response to the VS Seeker but doesn't battle...and this is happed to the NPC between Antisis n Thundercap

• I must say that in every pkmn GBAhacks, gen 6 and gen 7 pkmns have bigger sprites rather than other gen pkmns...well...I just want to let u know...

• Maybe rather than giving the name Black Emboar, Black Ferrothron, Black this, Black that, why don't use something like Terror Grandbull? Maybe like Overweight Emboar and Spiky Ferrothron? Well, its just a suggestion...

• Aren't Undying Lucario also a gang? So...where are that old man from the great desert gang?

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2021
    I saved my game in front of giratina, he beat me and I restarted, now I am trapped in the distortion world, I can't even get out with the teleportation movement (I go with cosmog on the team) what do I do?

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2022
    Hello I am new here, and I am just at fehl town and I am wondering, what are those letters beside the stats??

Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2022
    Tysm bro, I recently found out that a professor from log's lab shows me the hidden stats of my pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2022
    I found out that my raid partner's gyarados is really a shiny gyarados, wow, first time I am seeing an npc use a shiny in a battle, btw, how and where can I put my birthday in?? I saw some trainer cards with bd dates on them, I wanna do it too.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I found out that my raid partner's gyarados is really a shiny gyarados, wow, first time I am seeing an npc use a shiny in a battle, btw, how and where can I put my birthday in?? I saw some trainer cards with bd dates on them, I wanna do it too.

If I remember correctly it's a NPC In bellin town pokecenter

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    This ROM hack is simply AMAZING!!!

I do hav ta ask tho when will 100% Zygarde be added in? My inner OCD really doesn't care for an incomplete counter even if they're stuck in silly/random places...

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Is there an Eerie Impulse move tutor hiding somewhere that I probably missed? I really want to teach my Thundurus that move.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    This ROM hack is simply AMAZING!!!

I do hav ta ask tho when will 100% Zygarde be added in? My inner OCD really doesn't care for an incomplete counter even if they're stuck in silly/random places...

I'd imagine missing cells and trainer signs will come (with all that's missing mentioned in the readme file) in a final version.
    As you can see, the Redwood Forest is not completed, as well as the Cube Corp. facility is completely missing. I'm certain they intend to include the cells and signs somewhere in those places.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2022
    Hello, is it possible that in the new updates you will get to switch between what will your pokemon evolve to in battle?? My charizard has G-Max factor and he also has the charizardite X, picking between the 2 options in raid battles will be so useful, btw, My Genesect has a hasty nature, that is the best nature for Genesect to Increase the speed right? What does bottle caps do btw?? I have a ton of gold and silvers from raiding 6 dens everyday and wondering where I could use them.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2022
    Messed up, only silvers, just one gold bottle cap, what does big and small mushroom do btw?? I have 4 of each

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2022
    Nvm the bottle cap question guys, I found some french lady that trains IVs, now I got all my A-Ninetales stats maxed out.

Back