• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Undefined -IC-

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Here we go guys...
    Black= OOC
    Blue= IC
    Ekéra, a beautiful region. A region known for it's tourist traps through it's deserted towns. You've been promised a new pokémon by the world renowned Professor Maple. Though he is a bit nutty from believing stories like the legend of "Lost Silver" and even other stories including people thinking Hypno is a pedophile. But, that's another story...

Deep in the suburbs of West City. "What? How is that possible?" questioned a high-pitched voice. "It's you... I thought it was all an urban legend!". Silence. "No, please! Please! No!". "Now... Solarbeam..." said an eerie voice. The whole laboratory was split in two from such intense power. A pink light floated away with what seems as a pokémon trainer with blood red eyes.

Five days later. "Professor Maple! There are no signs of survivors, sir!". "What a pity, all the time. Right when I make the perfect weapon to destroy that putrid monster. It kills everything in sight...". "What do you suggest we do?". "I did put ads up around the region for assistance...". "You sure, about that? I thought that was out last resort...". "You fool, what else would we do? Now get out of my sight..."

Today is the day! Oh yeah! My first pokémon! Time to go see Professor Maple's assistant for it.

Warning: you're not meeting Maple yet, you got to find one of his assistants by one of the town's labs.

I will post maybe once every 1-2 days.

Good luck guys!

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
    Years
  • Hurray for Roleplay!!!
    Long live Gaxel!!! (jk)

The day was quite foggy, followed by a brief rain in Graterna. Every person was gloomy. Maybe because of the weather, maybe because of the incident.

Jason was sitting in the couch, as he finished his work and was relaxing. The newspaper he was reading told this: "the town's blacksmith, Trevor, has mysteriously disappeared. He was last seen near the Graterna mines". These incidents were quite often recently. It seems that everything started ten years before, when Dan Cornerstone has disappeared in the mines.

Jason was angry because many of his friends have been taken from him. First his neighbor Jackson, then Vicky's son and now Trevor. Why were they taken? He could tear apart the world to return them and his beloved mother. He would do anything to save them. When he was about to throw the newspaper…

-Your mail, MR. Cornerstone.

A telegram was lying in the entrance of his small flat. Jason calmed down, stood up to pick up the telegram.

It said:

Dear Jason Cornerstone.

It's Urgent. You must hurry to the laboratory of Professor Maple. There is something waiting for you.

Professor Maple's Assistant

As soon as he read this, Jason quickly rushed of the flat and to the laboratory. Finally, he will have a pokemon. He will be able to experience what is a pokemon trainer. He will be able to save his friends. He might be able to see his father if he is alive.

Jason rushed to find out that he was already near the laboratory. He went and slowly opened the door. And…

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Why does it have to rain Lilith thought gloomily staring out the window of her room looking at the dark cloudy sky and rainy streets of West City. With a sigh she picked up the book she had been reading about normal type Pokemon and went back to reading. The Normal type is considered to be one of the best types defensively, as it has only a single weakness and one immunity.
    "To cool" Lilith said as she read. Stuff like that held high interest in the heart and mind of the young nine year old. As she was reading she heard a beep come from the computer and went over. "Whats this" she asked herself clicking on the icon "You've got mail"
    Dear Lilith Myers,
    Your presence is requested at the lab of Professor Maple. Get here as fast as you can it's very urgent.
    Professor Maple's assistant

After reading it Lilith copied the email down and deleted it from the mailbox. This is my one shot at getting out of here she thought sneaking down the stairs and successfully getting outside where she wasn't allowed. Turning she ran quickly to the lab and upon getting there she opened the door entering having no idea what was in store.

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
    Years
  • *Joins In*
    Yah Roleplay!

The day was sunny down in Egopsil Town, however the mood was quite opposite. A fisherman was attacked not to far of the harbor the day before, so the docks were empty, with the occasional splash from a water pokemon. However one person was making his way over.

Xavier was taking the usual route to the docks. 'Well maybe Tentacool could be here today.' Over head a flock of Wingull flew by as he entered the harbor. A couple flew down knowing what would come. "Just wait guys, you'll get some too." He took off his sneakers and let his feet dangle in the water. 'Please be here.' He quickly threw some Pokemon food in the water and to the wingulls. Xavier searched the sea for a glowing red light,but had no such luck. 'Well no point in staying.' A shot of dread was in his system. It's now been confirmed to him that Tentacool was dead.

Xavier had just made it home and was to check his phone for messages. 'A message? Who called me?' The caller ID read Professor Maple. The message said.

Xavier Harrah, this is an assistant to Professor Maple. I have an important message to tell you. Please make way to the Egopsil Laboratory. There is where I will address you of the news. Goodbye.

He didn't need to hear that twice. The teen left for the lab with two things on his mind. 1. He finally gets to be a Pokemon trainer, 2. Avenging Tentacool.

Edit: Sorry for short post I'm always terrible with the first post. :(

Last edited:

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
  • It was actually a nice day in Egopsil. A couple clouds were on the horizon, but other then that, the sky was blue and the temperature was warm. Perfect for sports, but Trent didn't feel like doing anything today. There had been news of a fisherman being attacked, and the fisherman was missing, apparently. That explained why the docks were so quiet, somewhat unlike Egopsil's normally busy global market. Trent peered from the window of the luxurious, large, and isolated three-story house and saw some person making their way down the docks.

Trent had just woken up. He was still not fully awake, even though it was 11:30. Trent shut the drapes of the window, still feeling tired and not willing to deal with the sun's bright rays. He slipped on a white T-shirt and a pair of dark blue athletic shorts, and stumbled downstairs. Trent read the note left by his father as he ate the bountiful breakfast that had been prepared by one of the seven house-keepers.

Trent--
    I'm visiting Mr. Snawk today. Me and Tim are probably going to go play some golf, then have dinner. I didn't want to wake you up. I'll be back around 8. There is food in the fridge, if you get hungry. Also, there is a telegram from a Professor Maple? Apparently he wants you to go down to his lab, where you will receive your Pokemon from one of his assistants. I'll talk to you later.
    --Dad

It was so typical of his Dad to be gone. Trent sighed. Another boring day, it looks like. Trent read over the telegram as he finished the big breakfast. Sure enough, a Professor Maple wanted Trent to get down to the Egopsil Laboratory. He had everything he needed to start his journey: a deluxe Pokedex v.4.0 (probably costing quite a bit of money, but that didn't matter. Trent knew his family was utterly rich.), a PokeBag, in the largest size with most features, and even 10 Deluxe balls, which made Pokemon much easier to catch.

Trent, not exactly eager to get down to the lab, went back upstairs, took a shower and got dressed. Not exactly feeling full, even though he had eaten a large breakfast, satisfied his craving with a mountain of French fries from yesterday. Trent unfortunately didn't understand the difference between hunger and boredom, having never starved or been to the point of extreme hunger in his life. This, of course, was why he was the way he was: heavyset. Sure, he had muscle, but the muscle was sheathed in the fat, and there was a lot of it.

Trent finally willed enough determination to head down to the laboratory and get his new Pokemon. His chauffeur, waiting dutifully, opened the door to the limousine and drove him to the lab. He parked outside, and walked in.

Intro post! :D

Also, do you want to steer us, or do you want us to just make it up as we go? I'm honestly in favor of steering, but I'm fine with either option.

Last edited:

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • Alright let's rock baby!

Gene was sitting on a branch in a tree high above the ground enjoying the wind blowing his hair back and tickling the X scar on his face. He put his finger on the scar and started rubbing it. "Man can't believe a pokemon did this too me." Gene said softly out loud. "If memory serves me right I believe a Scyther did this to me," Gene then laid on his back looking up toward the sky his hands behind his head. "Can't wait till I leave this place," Gene said as he took a deep breath. As Gene was about to fall asleep he heard a voice calling out for him. "Gene!" The voice shouted. Gene looked toward the right where the voice was coming from his face looked dopey and half asleep. As the figure that was calling his name came in view Gene jumped out of the tree, smile on his face. "Hey mom," Gene said happily. "What's up?" He asked. "Well an assistant of Professor Maple is looking for you in the pokemon lab in town," Gene's mother answered. "Really what for?" Gene asked. "I don't know just get going kiddo," His mother replied. "Alright thanks mom," Gene said as he started running off. "Be careful!" His mother shouted as Gene disappeared in the distance. "That boy is going to get in all sorts of trouble," His mother sighed.

As Gene was going to the lab he looked around to see what was going on today in Jungalia Town. Strangely enough there was a weird mix of jungle and technology in this town. There were bug pokemon buzzing around and some grass pokemon relaxing in the sun. This place wasn't so bad but it was just to boring for Gene's taste he wanted to explore the world and pokemon battle it was his dream to become like his father. No stronger than his father he wanted to be the best and beat his father one day. Gene kept walking until he was stopped by some neighborhood kids. "Gene!" One boy with brown curly hair and freckles said. "Where you off to?" A girl with long black hair asked. "Going toward the pokemon lab someone wants me," Gene answered. "Cool!" The boy said. "Yeah maybe you'll get a pokemon!" The girl said. "Yeah maybe don't want to keep them waiting," Gene said smiling as he started walking off. "See ya Gene!" The boy shouted. "Yeah become a pokemon master!" The girl yelled. Gene kept walking down his set path until he reached the front of the pokemon lab.

"Alright," Gene began taking a deep breath. "Let's go," Gene then began to walk inside.

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    "News Alert!
    Please stay indoors. An unknown dark typhoon is sweeping the region! What! Ghosts?! What are those thin...". The sirens go off.

Yay, finally here for my poké... What? No one is here... You find a note on a big desk.
    "Sorry, we're in West City right now... Please grab your registered pokémon in the back desk and meet us in our HQ...
    -Prof. Maple and the team."
    You search back in the lab and find your promised pokémon.

You walk out the door... Why is the sky so dark? What is that thing...?

ENCOUNTER!
    Level 5 Undefined Grunt
    -Bite
    -Shadow Sneak
    -Mean Look

You guys may team up for this encounter, however for every RP person there is a grunt.

Example.) You have a 3 person team, you fight 3 grunts.
    You have duo, you fight 2

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
  • Trent didn't notice the incoming haze as he pushed the big glass doors and stepped inside. Expecting to be greeted by the Professor's assistant, he called out, "I'm here for my Pokemon." Hearing no answer, he walked to the other room. He noticed the note, along with three other Pokeballs, each labeled with their corresponding Pokemon:

Sorry, we're in West City right now... Please grab your registered pokémon in the back desk and meet us in our HQ...
    -Prof. Maple and the team.

He read each of the notes. His, labeled Totodile, was placed in the middle. He read the others: Charmander, Bagon. He figured his was bigger, stronger, faster, and better then the others. With this newfound and vain thought, he grabbed his Pokeball, took a final glance at the other Pokeballs, and swaggered under the threshold. He noticed the other Trainer, here for his Pokemon. He gave a slight "Hey," before stepping outside. The kid looked about 15. He had a skinny build; Trent would have even gone so far as to have thought him scrawny. Then again, he wasn't exactly scrawny.

He closed the glass doors behind him, Pokeball in hand. Why was the sky so dark all of a sudden? It had been a great day. The haze surrounded him, and an undefined grunt appeared. Alright... let's see what this guy can do. "Go, Totodile!" I'll think of a nickname later. Totodile materialized from his Pokeball, ready to fight.

He thought, arrogantly. I bet those other trainers didn't request Hereditary Moves. It's amazing what a bit of cash can do. In reality, that "bit of cash" was about 20,000 Poke. Not a lot for Trent, of course. "Alright, let's see what you can do. Use Aqua Jet!"

I'm sorry, base, but I somewhat bunnied your character there. I hope that is alright. I'll edit this if it isn't.

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
    Years
  • Jason was in a pitch black dark laboratory. Even though there was no light, he could still see a little bit. It was full of Dr. Maple's belongings. Some machines, a desk, full of papers and documents, and a table with three pokeballs on it. Also he found a paper in the middle of the floor. He picked it up, even though he thought it was very strange. He could barely see the words:
    "Sorry, we're in West City right now... Please grab your registered pokémon in the back desk and meet us in our HQ...
    -Prof. Maple and the team."

And then suddenly he heard a click and the lights came. There was a mysterious man standing there, looking at him. Suddenly he started to rush at Jason. Jason could already guess that it was an undefined grunt. Quickly, Jason took the pokeball with the name tag "Onix" on it. He already received an e-mail three days ago about what pokemon Jason was going to have. He threw the pokeball and suddenly, a snake like creature emerged from it. It was covered in stone and it was long. He had big eyes, small nostrils, which could barely be seen, and a big maw. Jason couldn't believe it was his pokemon. He has never seen an Onix, but he has just seen it. It was unbelieavable. He was standing there, numb. Then he came to himself to notice that the pokemon was looking at him and was making a friendly look. But then again there was an undefined grunt running and was pretty close. Sudeenly, Jason had a feeling that he has to act now. It will be his first command to a real pokemon. Now was the time!
    "This is it."

Is it okay if my character knows some of the moves of Onix?

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    You can explore. Do whatever catch some pokémon in the mean time.
    Edit: @Titan it's fine

Last edited:
    Back