• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon United4ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Pokémon United4ever (Last update:-Pummelo Town)

Sorry guyz I'll have to discontinue the rom for some time cuz my dad has removed my pc untill next year.(Due to a major exam next year) I might continue the hack after the exam next year (march).So, Mods plz lock.
    Pomon United4ever
    by Opeious

Hack of:
    Pokémon United4ever

Story
    Spoiler:
    </div>
    Spoiler:

Features
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Team

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Progress
    DPP pokémon completed:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Mapping done:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

<div align="center">Scripting done:
    Spoiler:

Progress:
    Spoiler:

Help Needed Currently With :-
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Screens

New pokémon
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Maps
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Credits
    Spoiler:

Banners
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

atoms2ashes

All and Nothing at All
    Years
    The sprites are good! But I recommend fixing them a bit when you minimize them.

This is to avoid sprite pixelating, like in your Gallade and Rhyperior.

The icons are great though, along with the whole concept.

Can I be an Idealist?

Let me give an idea.

(text removed)

Last edited:
    Years
    More of the story later i m adding u as a buddy
    More of it and i'll forget it..I'll map and script later adding pkmns first
    so that i am able to test them 2

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Hey, if you can script, you really don't need to keep those random parcel/trainerbattle events in.
    It seems really cool, but are you deleting all the 251-386 to make room for all the DPPt Pokemon?
    Hooom. I can help with the story and city naming because, no offence to atoms2ashes, his city names are really, really tacky and funny-sounding. Oh, and what he's saying is basically what the player'll be playing, which...I din't really need to hear on this thread, it's too much of a spoiler.

Oh, and you need to add something about a story to it. ust say something like:
    "It's just a generic trainer's journey, eccept in a whole new place and world"

atoms2ashes

All and Nothing at All
    Years
    Hey, if you can script, you really don't need to keep those random parcel/trainerbattle events in.
    It seems really cool, but are you deleting all the 251-386 to make room for all the DPPt Pokemon?
    Hooom. I can help with the story and city naming because, no offence to atoms2ashes, his city names are really, really tacky and funny-sounding. Oh, and what he's saying is basically what the player'll be playing, which...I din't really need to hear on this thread, it's too much of a spoiler.

Oh, and you need to add something about a story to it. ust say something like:
    "It's just a generic trainer's journey, eccept in a whole new place and world"

Sorry for the things...and offence non-taken, the city names ARE tacky.
    You're a much better idealist.

Years
    i am adding another eevee currently cuz a pokemon can only evolve into 5 types only in the GBA games(as far as i know) so i'll need another eevee that evolves into the other 2.....

atoms2ashes

All and Nothing at All
    Years
    Hm...

What about replacing Ursaring/Teddiursa for another eevee?I think they have almost the same pallettes.

And what pokemon are you replacing for Leafeon and Glaceon?

Years
    but i have already replaced ilmuse with eevee..(i changed the pallet of ilmuse) adding leafeon currently

atoms2ashes

All and Nothing at All
    Years
    Hm...so you have a pallete editor. Great!

Will you add stones or items to evolve eevee (Illumise) into Glaceon/Leafeon? Or you need to level up w/ a certain condition?

atoms2ashes

All and Nothing at All
    Years
    But it kinda gives a disadvantage for Glaceon lovers...

How about level up at level 25-30 while holding NeverMeltIce?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back