• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unova Fire Red [Demo up to Gym 3]

Years
    Pokémon Unova Fire Red [Demo up to Gym 3]

INTRODUCTION:

Have you ever wanted to play Pokémon Fire Red, but you can find only Unova mons? Well now you can!

Introducing Pokémon Unova Fire Red!

It's just a Remake of a Hack of Pokémon Red: Pokémon Unova Red by Azure_keys, but what makes it special is the music! Yes! You can play with BW Music! But for now not all Pokémon are coded in the game. You have to wait the full version.

FEATURES:
    1. All 156 Pokémon from Black and White (Excluding forms)
    2. BW Music
    3. BW Repel System
    4. Movesets accurate to Gen 5
    5. Reusable TMs
    6. and so much more...

BUGS:
    Spoiler:

SCREENSHOTS:

CREDITS:

Spoiler:

DOWNLOAD:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/cn7prfmv7tkzypo/Pokemon_Unova_Fire_Red_Demo_Gym_3.ups/file

Last edited:
    Years

I approved your thread, but please note two things:
    • I moved it to Slideshow Showcase, since your hack is an enhancement hack, and thus, doesn't really belong in ROM Hacks Studio.
    • You said "There are a lot of people to credit, so i'm going with the most important ones", but please credit everyone, even if you used something extremely small said person made/shared. If you do not, I will delete your thread in 48 hours. Hope you understand!

Years
    I approved your thread, but please note two things:
    • I moved it to Slideshow Showcase, since your hack is an enhancement hack, and thus, doesn't really belong in ROM Hacks Studio.
    • You said "There are a lot of people to credit, so i'm going with the most important ones", but please credit everyone, even if you used something extremely small said person made/shared. If you do not, I will delete your thread in 48 hours. Hope you understand!

Done! I credited them all! Please do not delete my demo!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Does this ROM hack have an EV/IV checker, an ability changer, a nature changer, a way to change your Pokemon's IV's, and a way to remove unwanted EV's?

Back