• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Unova Legends![PG-16] (IC)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
  • Roxas Takahashi

& after a while, the door opened, & out came Black & his Samurott. It was actually so cool to have Black as Roxas's mentor! "Hey wait for me!" Heehee. Perhaps Roxas was a bit eager to get started. "Alright the first thing I want to teach you is proper battling," Battle teaching? Roxas already knew how to...

"Yeah, that's cool." He commented. After that Cheren, Grey, White, & so even Clover came out.

"White! Let's have a battle showing off some tricks to the new kids!" Black suggested to White. Oh boy! Black & White were gonna battle each other! But still, Roxas couldn't wait to battle himself, literally.

"Oh alright but let's wait for the others to come out first," White agreed, but also to wait. She & Black both backed away from each other to make room for the battle. This battle was gonna be great!

Roxas put his attention towards Clover for a moment. "Well... I guess it could be good to see... I don't really know much about battling after all." He immediately rushed over to her to say something about what she had just said.

"Don't worry. If you get into any trouble, I'll help you out." Said Roxas. He meant this too, but mostly to sound cool to her. He still wasn't joking though, even though he said it with a cool voice. Roxas turned his attention back to Black & White, awaiting for the battle.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • Black, White, Bianca, Cheren:

"Alright White let's give them a good........" Black began as he was cut off by the sound of his X-transceiver going off. The Champion trainer answered his X-transceiver and spoke with someone who sounded like they needed urgent help.

"What's going on?" Bianca asked as she had finally headed out of the door. The other trainer wasn't with her which was strange. Black then ended his call and returned his Samurott and looked up in the air.
    A black helicopter came down from the sky almost coming out of thin air. On it was a man shouting out to Black that N was attacking Nacrene City.

"Sorry I have to go!" Black shouted over the sound of the helicopter's propellers as he was about to get on it. He was stopped by White and Cheren who both had said they wanted to come with him and help. The three of them got on the helicopter and waited to see if Bianca wanted to come.

"Oh boy I'm so sorry that this happened but it seems N has attacked Nacrene City! Cheren, White and I are going to help Black but Professor Juniper wants you guys to meet here in front of Route 1!" Bianca shouted to Grey, Roxas and Clover as she then hopped on the helicopter and it then took off.

Grey Gallarus:

Oh man just as he was about to see a great battle they all had to leave, but what was up with Nacrene City? Why would N attack there what was so important in Nacrene City? Oh well for now he would have to set out to Route 1.

"Alright Saren let's get going over there!" He exclaimed to his Snivy who was still ignoring him. Grey let out a sigh the other two were probably getting along fine with their pokemon it was just him having a hard time.

"Hey I'll race you guys over there! Last one there has to buy lunch for the others?" He suggested challenging the other two wondering where the last trainer was hiding at.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Clover Cossinsky

"Don't worry. If you get into any trouble, I'll help you out," Roxas said to Clover, walking up to her. That was... kind of him. Clover gave him a smile.

"Thank you, Roxas," she said. "I'm sure you will."

"Alright White let's give them a good........" Black began as he was cut off by the sound of his X-transceiver going off. The Champion trainer answered his X-transceiver and spoke with someone who sounded like they needed urgent help.

"What's going on?" Bianca asked as she had finally headed out of the door. The other trainer wasn't with her which was strange. Black then ended his call and returned his Samurott and looked up in the air. A black helicopter came down from the sky almost coming out of thin air. On it was a man shouting out to Black that N was attacking Nacrene City.

Clover blinked. "What?" she said. Nacrene City? "That's my hometown!"

"Sorry I have to go!" Black shouted over the sound of the helicopter's propellers as he was about to get on it. He was stopped by White and Cheren who both had said they wanted to come with him and help.

"Me too!" Clover said and tried to run up to them. Tynamo tried to stop her from doing so though. The pokémon floated in her way and sparkled menacingly, while still trying to give her a sad look. "What are you doing, Tyn, get out of the way! Let me come with you!"

But the trainers shook their heads, saying it would be too dangerous for her. They asked Bianca if she would come with them on the helicopter though. Bianca looked from the helicopter to the desperate blonde little girl who stared up at them. She sighed.

"Oh boy I'm so sorry that this happened. Cheren, White and I are going to help Black but Professor Juniper wants you guys to meet here in front of Route 1!" Bianca shouted to Grey, Roxas and Clover as she walked up to the helicopter, holding her hand up in the strong wind. She gave them one last sad look before she hopped on the helicopter and it took off.

Clover watched it fly away, breathing heavily. Tynamo poked her face, looking sad. "Oh... I just hope mom and dad are alright," Clover said, smiling weakly to her pokémon.

Grey didn't seem too bothered with the recent news of N's attack. "Hey I'll race you guys over there! Last one there has to buy lunch for the others?" he said, snickering.

Clover turned to look at him, first a bit angrily, but she quickly calmed down. She wasn't the one to get angry with people over nothing. Her family was probably fine. They knew how to take care of themselves and not to meddle in stuff that didn't concern them. Like N's business.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Roxas Takahashi

"Thank you, Roxas," Clover said. "I'm sure you will."

Just as Black & White's batte was about to start, Black's Xtransceiver sounded. As he picked up, a helicopter came out of nowhere. What the heck was going on? "Sorry I have to go!" Black replied as he, White & Cheren hopped onboard the helicopter.

"Oh boy I'm so sorry that this happened but it seems N has attacked Nacrene City! Cheren, White and I are going to help Black but Professor Juniper wants you guys to meet here in front of Route 1!" Nacrene City? That was a ride away from Skyarrow Bridge & past Pinwheel Forest.

"What?" Clover freaked. "That's my hometown!" What?! This whole time he lived real close to her all these years?! Not cool! The helicopter took Black, White, Cheren, & Bianca away. Route 1 eh?

"Hey I'll race you guys over there! Last one there has to buy lunch for the others?" Grey suddenly challenged as he ran off to Route 1 with Snivy. What's the story between those 2? Snivy doesn't look happy wth Grey at all. Whatever. Before chasing after Grey Roxas walked over to Clover. Her hometown under attack.

"Don't worry. Anything that Clover is against is an enemy of mine!" He put a hand on her shoulder & showed a great smile with his teeth as he gave a thumbs up with his other hand & a wink. Suck up. Afterwards he chased after Grey. Yaibe took notice & had a 'huh?!' face. Like a Pokemon in a big hurry, he ran after his trainer not to get left behind. Even if Clover comes last, or Logan who wasn't around, Roxas would still buy lunch for everyone. It was only to make Clover fall for him of course. Still, it was nice to treat everyone.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Clover Cossinsky

"Don't worry. Anything that Clover is against is an enemy of mine!" Roxas said and winked at Clover, who smiled back at him. Then he ran after Gray and Clover sighed. Then she shook her head. No need to feel down. Everything would be fine; Black and the others were strong trainers.

She ran after the others, Tynamo hovering after her. Apparently, she noticed when they moved, Tynamo was faster than she was. She smiled at the pokémon as they hurried after the boys and decided to remember that for the future. A fast pokémon was a good thing. She wasn't too fast herself, so it would weigh up for her. She soon reached the edge of Nuvema town, where Route 1 began. The weather was fine and not at all cold. Clover felt more at ease already.

"Let's find professor Juniper!" she told Tynamo and looked around to see where the professor was.

HunterZero

Years
  • Chapter(1): The journey across Unova begins! Part2 (Everyone):

Spoiler:

Grey Gallarus:
    Spoiler:

Professor Juniper:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Roxas Takahashi

Nearing Route 1, Yaibe was wondering what was going on in Nacrene City? Roxas looked at Yaibe. "Hope you're ready for this, 'cause there ain't going back." He warned his Pokemon. Yaibe put a paw up as his way of saying he's prepared for anything. "Good to know." Roxas said.

They arrived at Route 1. "Hey." Grey greeted both Roxas & Clover. He checked with Clover how she was doing. Maybe Roxas should try cheering her up before coming to Professor Juniper.

"Hey Clover. How you holding up?" He asked, showing a smile. He was trying to see if he could make her feel better. No way she's gonna stay depressed.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Clover Cossinsky

As soon as she spotted the two boys, Grey running back from route 1 (where he had obviously been the winner in the pay-for-lunch competition) and Roxas coming up after her, they both asked her how she was feeling. She blushed, not used to people worrying over her as she was normally quite strong and holding up fine. But this was her family... the most precious thing in her world. Of course she worried. But she wouldn't let the boys' know, plus, them caring made her feel much better. She smiled at them.

"Oh, I'm fine. My parent's aren't brittle. If N tries to disturb them in any way, they will surely give him a taste of his own medicine! But... thanks, guys. But don't worry."

She looked around and finally spotted professor Juniper, who was standing around waiting for them by a tree.

"Let's go up to the professor, shall we? She seems to be waiting. Come, Tyn!" Clover said, hoping the boys would follow as she and her Tynamo walked up to the professor out on route 201. "We're here!" she told the older woman happily. "Can we meet more pokémon now?"

Really, the thought of meeting more interesting pokémon like Tynamo made her soon forget all about Nacrene city.

HunterZero

Years
  • Professor Juniper

She was glad to see that Clover seemed to be doing alright unless she was hiding it. Professor Juniper then pulled out a pokeball from the coat pocket she had her hand in.

"Of course you will be able to meet new pokemon I'm going to show you how to fight and catch a pokemon, follow me," Professor Juniper said with a smile as she would then lead the new trainers to a large field of tall grass where wild pokemon were mostly found.

"Alright boys and girls you will have the best luck finding wild pokemon in tall grass such as this but be aware you might find them anywhere," Professor Juniper said as she tossed her pokeball into the air releasing a Cinccino onto the ground in the tall grass. It was quiet for a moment the only thing being heard was the grass whistling as the wind blew threw it. A Patrat would then jumped from the tall grass and stare at the Cincino.

"Ok so first thing you want to do is weaken your opponent. Sometimes you might want to induce a status upon your opponent such as asleep, poison, paralyzed or burn first. Even moves that do damage or abilities that do damage over time is good such as sandstorm hail etc," Professor Juniper explained as it seemed the Patrat was getting a bit restless.

"My Cinccino is much stronger than this Patrat so one attack should do. Cinccino use Swift!" Professor Juniper said ordering her Cinccino to attack. The Cinccino jumped into the air and waved her tail around a few times firing off a barrage of stars at the Patrat. The little normal type pokemon tried to dodge but it was hit by the attack.

"Now all we do is toss a pokeball and catch it," She said as she pulled out a pokeball and tossed it at the Patrat that had been KO'd by the attack. The ball shook a few times before it was obvious the catch was successful. "Alright boys and girls I'm going to go over to Accumula Town's pokemon center and wait for you there to give you some further intrusction for now just fight some wild pokemon and catch them as one of my favorite mottos goes Gotta Catch Em' All!" Professor Juniper said with a smile as she returned her Cinccino and started heading over toward Accumula Town.

Grey(Gray) Gallarus:

Grey was happy to watch Professor Juniper teach them how to catch and fight. He kind of already knew how to fight but the capturing part was pretty cool. Her Cinccino looked pretty strong and Grey wanted to get a record of it in his Pokedex but she returned it to fast. Grey wasn't sure about catching a Patrat but he had to get a recording of it sometime.

"Alright Professor I'll make sure to get a recording over every pokemon I see around here and then meet you in Accumula town!"
    Grey exclaimed with a smile as the professor walked away. He looked around and only saw a few Patrats but a better idea spawned in his head.

"Hey Roxas," Grey said as he turned to the other boy with a smile. He looked down to his Snivy and made a bigger grin. "Let's have a battle you and me right now," He said with a lot of cockiness in his voice.

"Unless you're chicken," He said with a cocky grin. He knew that Roxas had chosen Oshawott and that his Snivy would have a type advantage. Plus he figured he was a better Pokemon Trainer than Roxas.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Roxas Takahashi

"Oh, I'm fine. My parent's aren't brittle. If N tries to disturb them in any way, they will surely give him a taste of his own medicine! But... thanks, guys. But don't worry." Well she seems to be okay. Roxas still wonders. "Let's go up to the professor, shall we? She seems to be waiting. Come, Tyn!" Clover continues. She runs off to Professor Juniper who was waiting for them. Roxas follows her & Grey to Professor Juniper who demenstrates how to catch a Pokemon.

She fights a Patrat with her Cinccino, using Swift. So cool! Juniper catches Patrat with a Pokeball, who is caught just like that. A status problem eh? Useful information. She left to Accumula Town. Guess they can do whatever they want 'til they arrive to the Town.

"Hey Roxas," Grey suddenly got Roxas's attention. "Let's have a battle you and me right now," Oh man! A battle all of a sudden. "Unless you're chicken," Oh no he didn't.

"You're on!" Roxas declared with a smirk. Let's see how strong Grey is with his Snivy. Hopefully Yaibe could survive, & hopefully Roxas could impress Clover. "Yaibe! You ready for this?" Yaibe buffed his muscles showing off. "Then get out there!" Yaibe took the field ready for battle.

HunterZero

Years
  • Grey Gallarus:

"Alright then Saren let's get this fight started get ready!" Grey exclaimed as it seemed that Roxas was already to go. The Snivy at first just rolled his eyes and looked away from his trainer. Grey was honestly getting tired of his Snivy's attitude and wasn't going to have it ruin his first fight.

"Come on Saren please listen to me during this fight we don't want Roxas to beat us because you won't comply right?" He pleaded trying to get the Snivy to corporate. The Snivy still ignored him now yawning as he was getting bored listening to the human. This Snivy was really getting on Grey's nerves but he figured that he might know a way to get to him.

"Fine then Saren I figured you were a strong Snivy but I guess you're nothing but a weakling and a wuss after all I guess I made a bad choice in starter pokemon," Grey said rudely seeing if this would motivate the Snivy to fight. He didn't mean it of course he knew that the Snivy would probably be strong.

It worked the Snivy was actually affected by what Grey had said. He then turned around facing Roxas and Yaibe with a determined face. The Snivy would win and show everyone he was the strongest starter pokemon. After this though the Snivy would give Grey a piece of his mind.

"Alright Roxas you can get the first move," Gray said happily excited for his first pokemon battle.

Back