• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Uprising

Years
    • He / Him
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Fantina should have a Hisuian Zoroark has her ace instead of Mismagius to make things harder since unless you have a Dark type, you're doomed. Lucian should also have Wyrdeer and Basculegion for Wake. Aaron could have Kleavor instad of Drapion.

We do not even know their base stats, Ability and stuff on HOME, since Legends: Arceus isn't released yet until January.

Implementing Hisui things is a nice touch, though it had to be handled carefully as to not feel shoehorned and making sure it was done in a way of making "rediscovery of the far past".

Years
    We do not even know their base stats, Ability and stuff on HOME, since Legends: Arceus isn't released yet until January.

Implementing Hisui things is a nice touch, though it had to be handled carefully as to not feel shoehorned and making sure it was done in a way of making "rediscovery of the far past".

Exactly! As I said in a previous post, it would be a neat mechanic provided we justified it properly, but I don't think it would be practical just adding stuff in with no context, because otherwise it wouldn't be attractive, would it? ^^,

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    me: reads description and sees mentions of honey trees

immediate PTSD of trying to get a heracross and munchlax

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    so far from what little ive played i love what has been done, especially with the pokemon cries.......... ive been wanting something like that in the games since forever and a half ago

Years
    It's so grateful to see that you are all having a lot of fun with the game❤️❤️! We work with passion and look forward providing you all with high quality content ^^,

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    How many badges does this go?

And has anyone experienced lag with this fangame? I've usually experienced it when the game has moving pokemon sprites in battle, which this game seems to have based on the trailer....

Years
    Hi, mate! Chapter one has just one gym. Chapter 2 will add 3 more.

Regarding lag. We've worked so hard in order to reduce lag rates, but you may experience a bit of it in some maps like amberia city (hopefully not, though). Nevertheless battles seem to be very smooth right now. Are you experiencing lag in battles?

In any case there's only one way to know it ;)

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Hi, mate! Chapter one has just one gym. Chapter 2 will add 3 more.

Regarding lag. We've worked so hard in order to reduce lag rates, but you may experience a bit of it in some maps like amberia city (hopefully not, though). Nevertheless battles seem to be very smooth right now. Are you experiencing lag in battles?

In any case there's only one way to know it ;)

I haven't downloaded the game yet, just asking before I do so....

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Here is my idea after all the Hisuian Pokemon are officially revealed.
    1. Stantler can be found in the same place as modern Sinnoh, and using Psyshield Bash 20 times evolves it into Wyrdeer
    2. Hisuian Qwilfish can be traded from an NPC for a Johtonian one. Use Barb Barrage 20 times evolves it into Overqwil
    3. Hisuian Sneasel can be traded from an NPC for a Johtonian one. Use a Razor Claw during the day evolves it into Sneasler
    4. White-striped Basculin can be obtained from a sidequest that requires you to catch both variants of Basculin. Take 294 recoil damage to evolve it into Basculegion
    5. Ursaluna can be found in the same place as modern Sinnoh, and give it a Peat Block during fullmoon evolves it into Ursaluna (Peat Block could be a rare item underground or obtain one from a sidequest)
    6. Scyther can be found in the same place as modern Sinnoh, and give it a Black Augurite evolves it into Kleavor. (Black Augurite could be obtained via sidequest as well)
    7. Enamorus should not be added until the post-game.
    8. Other Hisuian forms are gotten via NPC trades.
    9. Rowlet, Cyndaquil, and Oshawott could be obtained via a gift.

Years
    Here is my idea after all the Hisuian Pokemon are officially revealed.
    1. Stantler can be found in the same place as modern Sinnoh, and using Psyshield Bash 20 times evolves it into Wyrdeer
    2. Hisuian Qwilfish can be traded from an NPC for a Johtonian one. Use Barb Barrage 20 times evolves it into Overqwil
    3. Hisuian Sneasel can be traded from an NPC for a Johtonian one. Use a Razor Claw during the day evolves it into Sneasler
    4. White-striped Basculin can be obtained from a sidequest that requires you to catch both variants of Basculin. Take 294 recoil damage to evolve it into Basculegion
    5. Ursaluna can be found in the same place as modern Sinnoh, and give it a Peat Block during fullmoon evolves it into Ursaluna (Peat Block could be a rare item underground or obtain one from a sidequest)
    6. Scyther can be found in the same place as modern Sinnoh, and give it a Black Augurite evolves it into Kleavor. (Black Augurite could be obtained via sidequest as well)
    7. Enamorus should not be added until the post-game.
    8. Other Hisuian forms are gotten via NPC trades.
    9. Rowlet, Cyndaquil, and Oshawott could be obtained via a gift.

Good morning from spain, mate! First of all, infinite thanks as always for all your support and excitement!!!

Now, a lot of fans have recently asked us to include hisuian forms for obvious reasons. And you are all completely right. Nevertheless we do not want to add them in just because, but give them a proper argumental justification, that is, only if it fits.

Nevertheless and provided that we have had a lucky guess (or not so lucky but we had some evidence before hand ;) ) with space-time warps, it will be very plausible to implement them by means of these. And then again, we might use some of your incredible ideas you have provided us!! ^^,

Once again thank you very much for everything!

Years
    Cheers, DarkDemonAngel!
    We have been having a couple of tough years in terms of developing because we basically had to completely paise the development of the game due to our studies and jobs (and also the pandemic did cause some trouble as well ^^',).

Now, it is our intention to release this same year! And we're actually looking for more devs to help us!
    All the info in our discord server!

Kind regards and thank you so much for reaching out!
    Somer

Days
    • She/her
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    is there any way to get the game to go full screen to fit properly? I can't choose huge,because it becomes too big,so I'm stuck with the tiny big option,and Alt + enter fails to work properly as well to scale it. Also, I hope Chapter 2 comes out soon,I'll be looking forward to it!

Years
    is there any way to get the game to go full screen to fit properly? I can't choose huge,because it becomes too big,so I'm stuck with the tiny big option,and Alt + enter fails to work properly as well to scale it. Also, I hope Chapter 2 comes out soon,I'll be looking forward to it!
    Hi, PokéGirl555! Thank you so much for reaching out!

We have refactored the game so that from chapter 2 on, the game windows layout will look as follows:

Screenshot_20240320_095805_Discord.jpg

This way, since the game will look more horizontal, you will be able to fit it better on fullscreen!

This refactoring has also helped a lot when it comes to making the game compatible with phones (this compatibility will come with the release of chapter 2, by the way!), since now the phone version will look as the current game version you're all playing, while on pc the game will look as shown in the image above.

On the other hand, let me invite you to our discord channel, where we are posting this and many other sneak peeks as we progress with the fibal stages of the development of chapter 2:

I hope you find this useful!
    Kind regards!
    Somer

Back