• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Pokémon Visually Remastered

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen today
I've spent quarantine learning 3d animation, modeling, rigging, you name it, to create this series in my spare time, which has two aspects.
the first is to remake Pokémon move animations to look more accurate to the anime, and second is to remake the cutscenes in the main line games. this year being the 10 year anniversary of gen 5, it was only fitting to start there. they are still a work in progress as this takes FOREVER to do just one.

I had hoped to hit 100 subs on YouTube by the end of this year... didn't happen. it's blutwo150 if you wanted to check it out (and please do)

Attachments

• ShadowBall.gif
    ShadowBall.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
Years
yoo this looks real dope! congrats on picking up the new skill! what program did you use for this? blender?

and just for reference, how long did it take you to do that battle stance mewtwo? since i figured move animations are gonna be way more bombastic than that hehe

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen today
Blender, I threw that together in an afternoon (half of which was rendering you know how that goes) for the post. the stance is basically the one from PBR. I decided to specialize in particle nodes and haven't been disappointed yet.

Attachments

• AuraSphere animation.gif
    AuraSphere animation.gif
    324.5 KB · Views: 3
  • test1.gif
    test1.gif
    320.9 KB · Views: 2

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
Years
This looks great Blutwo150. Much better than anything GameFreak has given us. It amazes me that fans are capable of doing something like this but, a company like GameFreak can't or won't. Keep up the great work!

Back