• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Waterfall #2

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
  • The Big sprite by Zeikku is looking great, Pachel.
    He really got it the way I thought the hero should
    look like when I constructed him, xP
    (It's almost unbelievable, but his big sprite looks
    almost Identical to my Sketch of him...)

Keep up the good work Pachel,
    PK Waterfall is starting to look really good ^^

//44tim44

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    This is startin to look really good! And I like how the gym leader is named after me ^_^

Best of luck!

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    Update Time:

401screen.png
    401screen2.png
    401screen3.png
    401screen4.png
    cyclescreen1.png
    cyclescreen2.png

That's it for now.

~Horus

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    Well like I promised the Pre-Alpha XD.
    But first an anouncement Disturbed is going to be my mapper and i'm his scripter.
    Because then I get time re-opening explorer and let him make very cool maps for waterfall.

So download the pre-alpha in the attachment.
    It does not contain to much action yet but it's nicely made up and does not contain any known bugs yet.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • I played through the Beta.

I found some glitches though:

First one: The Man does not talk.

Talking to him won't freeze the Hack though.

Second one: When you pick your Pokemon,

you walk through Gary.

And where's the Prof.?

Where's the Dawn OW?

There are a little Spelling and Grammactical mistakes.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    lol you picked the pokeball from the left side XD.
    And you you find him XD I thought I let the man bug in for people to find him XD.
    Anyway in the next release the gary thing is fixed.

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Very impressive. I like the titlescreen so much.
    Keep it up with these good works.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    This hack is nice, the title screen is good, the mapping is good, overall pretty good.

The mods should really move it to the hack showcase, did you PM them about this?

This is meant as a complement that a good hack with a fairly high amount of work should be showcased in the hack showcase, not as a popularity thing. I do not work on this hack, so the only reason I said this is because I actually thought the hack belonged there. My attitude toward hacking isn't popularity, but respect for hard honest work. Punk Rocker, you could only say that if I said that I cared about popularity message about my own hack, not if I say it about someone else's hack. It is only just a complement to someone else's hack, not a desire for popularity.

Last edited:

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • If your hack is all about popularity it's probably better you leave.
    I thought this hack had a pretty good plot, and looked like it was going alright, but I guess you don't have the right sought of attitude for hacking.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    If your hack is all about popularity it's probably better you leave.
    I thought this hack had a pretty good plot, and looked like it was going alright, but I guess you don't have the right sought of attitude for hacking.

Sorry I think you got it wrong.
    Anyway this is back to pc.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    If your hack is all about popularity it's probably better you leave.

If this was directed at my comment, here is my explanation:

That message I posted is meant as a complement that a good hack with a fairly high amount of work should be showcased in the hack showcase, it has nothing to do with popularity or desire for popularity. I do not work on this hack, so the only reason I said this is because I actually thought the hack belonged there. My attitude toward hacking isn't popularity, but respect for hard honest work. Punk Rocker, you could only say that I cared about popularity if I said this message about my own hack, not if I say it about someone else's hack. It is only just a complement toward the creator of the hack.

Anyway, it's good to see that you are still active on the thread, Black Charizard. And I would like to say that the new screen (which were actually posted a while back) look remarkable too.

Years
  • Really cool game, and i like the level 7 starter

However, i ran into one problem, when leaving the pokemart in the second town, you appear next to a rock above the mart,
    just a cosmetic issue, but could become a problem, other than that no problems
    Keep up the good work :)

Back