• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Waterfall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    Well people I got some news for you.

Pokémon Waterfall Beta 2.5

What's new?
    *Improved Mapping.
    *Some new Scripts.
    *Abillety to get oil and return to Vernot.
    *No Bugs and glitches.

Do not use and save game us new game and create a new one.

That's all folks

~Horus

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
  • Every time I beat the first trainer in the dragon gym the game messes up, I can't move and the gym trainer turns into a purple arrow thats pointing down.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    mmm that's then caused by a certain overworld it was not checked about that sorry.

here is the fix: (try it i tryd a switch with ow's)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    I played this hack and just want to say good job.

Did you intend for the DP Pokemon to give otu so much EXP? Even in the first area all the lvl3 Pokemon give 109 EXP, which is actualyl kinda cool, but I also had a Lvl 21 Prinplup by the time I reached the first gym o_O

Anyway, I'm at the town where all the Rockets are and it seems I need a Pokemon that can Cut. Unfortunately there are none in the grass by the town, and I'm not even sure if I can use it outside of a battle yet. Am I missing something, or do I have to go back through the cave and get a Pokemon that can learn Cut?

If so, you should consider putting Oddish or something in the grass near that town.

Edit: Turns out Meowth can learn Cut, but I was right in thinking I'm not even able to cut yet outside of battle.

Figured out I go to the previous town and acn enter the gym. But I have the same problem as poddish has:
    Every time I beat the first trainer in the dragon gym the game messes up, I can't move and the gym trainer turns into a purple arrow thats pointing down.

So yeah, I guess I'm stuck.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    Well thanks for telling I need a testing save file to try it out my own or I will remove that trainer.

Edit removed the trainer and keeped the gym leader with a new effect here is the new fix patch.

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • well, if a trainer is causing glitches then just remove him, insert a new person and give it the same values and offset.
    we often have the problem that persons mess up the game, but this always works.

@post below: really?
    I always delete the person, make a new one, adjust values and offset and then everything works fine!
    it's a pitty if it doesn't work here...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    well, if a trainer is causing glitches then just remove him, insert a new person and give it the same values and offset.
    we often have the problem that persons mess up the game, but this always works.

Well it don't work with adding a new one it's like a person glitch let's say if I add a new one now it will glitch again with no player movement only screen movement a litle.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    Well thanks for telling I need a testing save file to try it out my own or I will remove that trainer.

Edit removed the trainer and keeped the gym leader with a new effect here is the new fix patch.

how can we use the patch without starting all over?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    save the game as a .sgm in a house somewhere close to the gym then load it with the new patch version.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    Nice hack.

But I don't like poliwirh as a starter, but that is what I think About.

Go on like this ^^

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    Don't post in the old thread christos or blazichu close this thread please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back