• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Weather Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Seeing the taste of this hack and answering your opinion What more could be expected as the starters...
Kecleon or a type changer poke itself ;)

I think Kecleon would be a bad choice as if has nothing to do with weather.
And just because it's called Weather version it doesn't mean the starter has to have something in common with weather, for example it could be about the weather pokemon Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus.
I think eevee might be a good starter just because it evolves and it would fit in nicely with your story.

lizzzz

I want to be the very best!
Years
I think your starter pokemon should be pokemon with weather abilities. I was thinking polliwag with drizzle, vulpix with drought, and maybe sandshrew or another ground type with sandstorm ability.

Just a thought! ;)

Years
I think Kecleon would be a bad choice as if has nothing to do with weather.
And just because it's called Weather version it doesn't mean the starter has to have something in common with weather, for example it could be about the weather pokemon Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus.
I think eevee might be a good starter just because it evolves and it would fit in nicely with your story.
Maybe you are right but the reason I was saying about Kecleon is that as Castform changes its type according to weather so does Kecleon when someone hits it with a move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back