• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokémon XY: Naturia Version [11-04-14: Begin + BETA 0.1]

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
My boxes :'( they got corrupted after I decided to go to kanto before the 8th badge to train in Tohjo falls :'(

so I restarted and i wonder if magic guard okemon shouldn't be immune to status and stat lowering moves...Because I thought Magic guard prevented all moves except directly damaging ones...so tail Whip, Growl, Toxic, Leech seed, ect. Shouldn't work...yet I could lower a Magic Guard Clefairy's defense with Tail Whip...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 18, 2016
Dark type attacks aren't super effective against Psychic type pokemons. Tried dark pulse on a Mr. Mime but it wasn't super effective!

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2021
Mr. Mime is Psychic/Fairy, so Fairy "negates" super effectiveness from Psychic.

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024

Important Notice.

I decided to take a break from Pokemon Naturia for a while, but this doesn't mean me away from rom hacking, on the contrary, I want to make anothers projects.

Pokemon Naturia fulfilled its purpose, be my test hack, now I know all that I can do on this platform.

I want to thank to Kitty Glitch and Shaw.ankit1 for report bugs and be aware of my updates. I very much regret the bug on the PC before the 8th badge, I hope someday being able to repair it.

For more news of my hack or other projects, visit Whack a Hack.

Greetings!!

DriveTG

Retarded's Hunter
Years
No sabía que tenías el hack por aquí tío xDD. Que decir, me encanta que empieces a mejorar la rom (Al menos por lo que entendí)

In english
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
Comprehensive list of things to fix for a potential update :

Quite old:
- Turning partially into a breakable rock in Burnt tower
-Swimmers turning into gamblers/male main character(?)
-Sneasel is not black and red

from beta 0.4
- Evolution stones in Goldenrod with the wrong price
-unavailable TMs
- Cute charm effect is wrong : It should attract others if the pokemon with it is attacked by a contact move but istead pokemon with it attracteur themselves
-
old men in Ecruteak becoming clones of us
-Dark pulse doesn't get stab
-Swagger can reset the game

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 20, 2016
Awww that's really disappointing I enjoyed this hack...first one I played from here actually. There seem to be a lack of color generation hacks here unfortunately :c and I really liked GSC. I wish you could fix some of the bugs in this before abandoning it though

gl with future endeavors though I'm sure any project you do will be awesome like this

Comprehensive list of things to fix for a potential update :

Quite old:
- Turning partially into a breakable rock in Burnt tower
-Swimmers turning into gamblers/male main character(?)
-Sneasel is not black and red

from beta 0.4
- Evolution stones in Goldenrod with the wrong price
-unavailable TMs
- Cute charm effect is wrong : It should attract others if the pokemon with it is attacked by a contact move but istead pokemon with it attracteur themselves
-
old men in Ecruteak becoming clones of us
-Dark pulse doesn't get stab
-Swagger can reset the game

What about physical/special attacks not functioning properly? I had to stop playing this because I can't get past the first trainer in Falkner's gym...his taillow outspeeds all of my pokemon and quick attack sweeps my team. Unless he has a Taillow with a ridiculously high attack stat for some reason there's a problem with the power of attacks....

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 18, 2016
Please fix these! :(
1. There are two move tutors who teach TOXIC (lake of rage and blackthorn city). Toxic is already available via TM so is there really any need for the move tutors?

2. As per your documentation, the pickup chart says this...

@pickUpItemTable01-20

-Berry

-Potion

-Great Ball

-Ether

-Repel

-Tiny Mushroom

-Heart Scale

-Rare Candy

@pickUpItemTable21-40

-Gold Berry/Sitrus

-Super Potion

-Great Ball

-Max Ether

-Super Repel

-Big Mushroom

-Heart Scale

-Rare Candy

@pickUpItemTable41-60

-Miracle Berry

-Hyper Potion

-Ultra Ball

-Elixer

-Max Repel

-Big Pearl

-TM44 Rest

-Rare Candy

@pickUpItemTable61-80

-Miracle Berry

-Max Potion

-Ultra Ball

-PP UP

-Revive

-Nugget

-TM26 Earthquake

-Rare Candy

@pickUpItemTable81-99

-Miracle Berry

-Full Restore

-Ultra Ball

-LeftOvers

-HP Up

-Protein

-Calcium

-Rare Candy

@pickUpItemTable100

-Miracle Berry

-Full Restore

-Master Ball

-Lucky Egg

-Max Revive

-Berserk Gene

-Focus Band/Sash

-Rare Candy

that means after level 40 i won't be able to get any heartscale...why? :( i've raised my linoone to level 50 and still need more heartscales :( :(

3. Wild pokemons are fleeing away while asleep.

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
@Glitch Kitty:
You have "good eye" to detect bugs jaja, I would never have guessed that Dark Pulse no has stab.
Could you please give me a list of the TM that don't appear in the game?

@shinymegagengar1:
The problem with the Quick Attack of Taillow was fix some weeks ago.

@Shaw.ankit1:
Thanks for report. I read it in Facebook.

Update

Beta 0.4.1 + Move Tutor

Bugs fixes:
  • The Evolutionary methods that involving items don't work.
  • The Ability Own Tempo show the wrong text.
  • Error into the routine of Damp.
  • Roar not updated the ability of the new pokemon.
  • When a trainer changes her/his active pokemo the ability of the new pokemon are not updated.
  • Greninja has her Back colors invested.
  • Fire, Water, Thunder and Stone Leaf doesn't have the same price.
  • Cute Charm user falls in love instead of rival.
  • Dark Pulse no has Stab.
  • The Move Tutor of Lake of Rage is not Sleep Talk.
  • PickUp should not give TM. Instead have been Heart Scale.
  • The wild pokemon asleep can escape.

Addons:
  • Since the beta 4 the game has Running Shoes, just had not talked about it.
  • I perfected the routines of move tutors, so best tutors can be found in Johto. Here's an example of them:

• New question added to FAQ.
2.-Where I find and which are the Move Tutors?
Ecruteak City - Hidden Power
Lake of Rage - Sleep Talk
Cianwood City - Substitute
Blackthorn City - Toxic

Ilex Forest - Sludge Bomb
Cherrygrove City - Dragon Breath and Twister
Blackthorn City - Draco Meteor
Ecruteak City - Dynamic Punch

Game Corner - Flamethrower, Thunderbolt and Ice Beam

Download available in the main post.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 20, 2016
Is there an updated dl link then..? cuz I have the beta version 0.4.1 from your first post and I still have the same problem...

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
I think Psychic is unavailable and maybe also Dazzling Gleam...and Curse (if it is a TM) , maybe also others that were given in Kanto in the original game...

In G/S/C you can find the following Tms in Kanto:
TM 03 Curse
TM 06 Toxic (Moved I think)
TM 07 Zap Cannon > not moved maybe should be replaced by Volt tackle or Discharge
TM 11 (but I think someone in Goldenrod Radio Tower gives it) Sunny Day
TM 17 Protect
TM 19 Giga Drain (I think that one is moved too but not sure)
TM 29 Psychic
TM 32 Dazzling gleam
TM 42 Stone Edge
TM 47 Bulk up

I don't remember which ones you moved...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
So I took Froakie and gave him an everstone...his ability changed...I then took the Everstone but the Froakie has kept it's Ha.

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
So I took Froakie and gave him an everstone...his ability changed...I then took the Everstone but the Froakie has kept it's Ha.

Maybe this is possible Because The 'ability assign' was done before the new routine of Everstone, but it is logical that it should not happen, unless that...

...It was the first time That Froakie has left to battle after you Gave it?

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
Well I gave the Everstone to Froakie straight after taking him...and I took it back once the Froakie went up 2 levels...to check if it would keep the HA and it did even after fighting 6 or so pokemon without it...

PS: The Tangrowth is a bright green clone of the female main character fr some reason...
And I think some pokemon have too low of a catch rate...I used all of my 6 pokeball on a sleeping Murkrow in the red and they didn't work...
I think there's a problem with Telepathy...I gave a male Ralts an everstone but each time I send him out with it the game freezes...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm playing the latest beta and my Magikarp still won't evolve at level 32, and neither will my Scyther even though he's leveled up several times with a Metal Coat equipped. What's up with that?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 18, 2016
Regarding the assigning of abilities :-

Every pokemon hatched from an egg or obtained via gift (XY Starters and Trapinch) doesn't have any ability assigned beforehand. If equipped with an everstone before it's first battle, it will have it's HA permanently. And i would suggest Chamber to keep it like this only :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 18, 2016
At national park...a trainer's helioptile resets game just when it's sonnen berry gets activated.

Back