• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokémon XY: Naturia Version [11-04-14: Begin + BETA 0.1]

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    Based on reports made by the players and own objectives, what will be shown in the next update will be:

• Modified obedience system. That affects both own and traded pokemon. (For prevent "solo run").
    • To prevent abuse of the Pickup ability, Rare Candys can't have effect if the pokemon don't obey.
    • Three new berrys
    • New effect for Focus Band
    • New Abilitys in battle.
    • Maybe new Graphics.

Most of this changes are already made, but maybe take a little more time searching for more Battle Abilities.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2016
    Just going to ask again since Com3tiin didn't acknowledge when someone else said it, but is it possible to get the DL link working again? It's currently. down.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2014
    Could you make like a easy mode and hard mode version, I would love to play this but the not being able to use 1+ potions and not being able to exit gyms is keeping me away

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    Could you make like a easy mode and hard mode version, I would love to play this but the not being able to use 1+ potions and not being able to exit gyms is keeping me away

The next version is the last hard mode version. I hope in the following versions bring a "normal" level curve(with lowered levels), but keeping the "closed door gyms" and limited healing items to one per battle.

Years
  • WoW! I never thought I would saw a Gen 2 Hack with XY pokemon.
    BTW, I'm am kinda confuse. what the story and plot of this game? same as pokemon gold with new pokemon or it's a complete new story?

ShadowGeralt

Ultimate Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • This game is maybe the most awesome s/g/c hack since Pokemon Prism! I'm looking forward to play finished game and I'll look now for a beta game somewhere in the internet. Keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2014
    What happened to 'less than a week to be ready'! Haha, must be working on something big I hope :P Whatever it is pal take your time, I know how tedious these things can be, looking forward to it either way :)

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    no, there is beta 2 already but the download link is not working. he's working on beta 3 right now

No!, the real "official beta 1" is not yet released, if you look closely the current numeration is 0.2.X and the next version will be 0.3.0.

What happened to 'less than a week to be ready'! Haha, must be working on something big I hope :P Whatever it is pal take your time, I know how tedious these things can be, looking forward to it either way :)

The problem is the thirst for knowledge. When i do more addons into the game, I learn more and I want to put new features.

Initially the game will have 4 imunities abilities, but at this moment took 10 and counting...

New Weathers Berrys, New moves, New Items, and more and more ... just be patient.

Furthermore triumph of the hack for pokemon of Kalos, I want to give the player a real gameplay experience.

ShadowGeralt

Ultimate Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • This hame is simply awesome!
    My team for now consists of Lucario, Delphox and Sylveon. I'll propably add Noivern too. Not sure about remaining two.
    I have a bunch of shinies! At the moment: Unown, Eevee x2, Zorua, Axew, Flabebe, Abra. I'll get more of shinies, I'm sure. Can't wait for 0.3.x beta. Being BetaTester of this game could be awesome. :)

ShadowGeralt

Ultimate Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Hi! There's another bug I've noticed. When you put two shinies in daycare center, you won't get an egg.
    EDIT: When wild Pokemon uses Thief, should it take item permanently? Because that's what happened with my Charcoal. Just curious if this is normal. :)

Last edited:
    Back