• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Yttrium 89 (STABLE) - Developer's Demo 1 Released

Should JOHTO be added to the Hack, or HOENN?

• Total voters

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Oh yes! I love the new screenshots man! I see you're using R/S/E tiles too. They look better in FR/LG.:P Can't wait to see more bud. Btw, how come the name of the hack is now Pokemon Yttrium 89?

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2006
    you are very good at creating games. this is one of a kind and the screenshots i seen are excellent.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well, so far I liked all the screenshots. The mix of new generation sprites with old generation tiles is quite... weird, but I like it!

Another thing that... Is Leader VITO supposed to be a Magma member, or you haven't changed its sprite?

Keep up the good work! (89... Is it about some important year?)

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Woh! With the screenshot this game looks very promising! Good job IIIMQIII! ;D Can't wait to play it, but you take your time, okay? Don't rush...this game's got potential, and the ideas are hilarious! :laugh: Hope this hack gets a review, and a good one too! :D

About the poll, I reckon you should add Hoenn to the hack, but majority says Johto, which I guess is reasonable, because this hack will include part of Johto (as said on the first post, by you IIIMQIII), so I guess it will make sense if you throw the whole thing in! :) However, I still want to see a Hoenn that has chnaged overtime - what I mean is, what are currently of the inhabitants of Hoenn (like any new gymleaders etc. :E ), and if the climate there has changed (and I'll add) etc. But it's all in your power - you decide what's best for your hack, and good luck with it! ;)

Years
    hey... nice hack, and 2 all those peeps saying why is there an 89 after yttrium... weell, [copy]Yttrium-89 magnetic resonance study of simple coordination complexes[/paste]...
    i doint really know...
    this is what wikipedia thinks:
    Spoiler:

Anyway, hope to see more gr8 idea's and a BETA release...
    ~NekroBoi~

Last edited:

IIIMQIII

Split personality
    Years
    Nope, nope, nope and once more, no ^^

Nekro Boi was correct. Yttrium 89 is the most stable isotope of Yttrium. Also, Yttrium and Oxygen give rise to Yttria, aka, Yttrium Oxide. That is the stuff that's used in your colour TV's tube :P Imagine a world without Yttrium...

Isotopes are the same element, but just with diffirent atomic wieghts. Think of a family of people, but some are thin, fat, etc....

I'd add parts of HOENN is, but, AM don't wanna add more
    maps to my ROM -_-

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    In other words, life would be nothing without Yttrium. I praise it now:D You really got everything like, all put together don't you bud. You're one intelligent guy IIIMQIII;) Great to see you back and hope to see more updates too buddy. Keep it up my friend!

IIIMQIII

Split personality
    Years
    Well, so far I liked all the screenshots. The mix of new generation sprites with old generation tiles is quite... weird, but I like it!

Another thing that... Is Leader VITO supposed to be a Magma member, or you haven't changed its sprite?

Keep up the good work! (89... Is it about some important year?)

Um, VITO... Well... Nope. I'll change his sprite later :)

And now.... I present a weird, new feature....

And, the names of the first four GYM LEADERS... You'll fight them before the interval sequence, as well as the name of one of the HEX LEAGUE members... More next week ^^.
    Pokémon Yttrium 89 (STABLE) - Developer's Demo 1 Released

Hehe...Same style as LT. SURGE's GYM, but it's VERY decieving ^^

What's that?!

One of the HEX LEAGUE members' name revealed...

This comes a little later...

Last edited:

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Great sreens you posted buddy. I love them:D Btw, Hex League member or not, Junaid will fail in battle with me:D

IIIMQIII

Split personality
    Years
    Great sreens you posted buddy. I love them:D Btw, Hex League member or not, Junaid will fail in battle with me:D
    Hahaha....

We'll have to see about that :P Lol. The HEX LEAGUE will still be the two wave thingy that was in the original, but there'll be different stuff. More next week on that too. :D

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Ladonna... (hmmm, who am I thinking about when I heard that name? :D)

Anyway, what? Is Mires City supposed to have three gyms??? hahaha!!!, lol

Good work, man. I haven't noticed you were adding a few tiles from Emerald before (I hope you don't overdo them, FR still has the better graphics, in my opinion). For now, it's looking pretty good.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Mires has 3 gyms?! However, is there going to be the usual 8 gym leaders? :nervous: Anyway, nice screenshots IIIMQIII! Keep it up! :D

IIIMQIII

Split personality
    Years
    Ladonna... (hmmm, who am I thinking about when I heard that name? :D)

Anyway, what? Is Mires City supposed to have three gyms??? hahaha!!!, lol

Good work, man. I haven't noticed you were adding a few tiles from Emerald before (I hope you don't overdo them, FR still has the better graphics, in my opinion). For now, it's looking pretty good.
    Goku Goku said:
    Mires has 3 gyms?! However, is there going to be the usual 8 gym leaders? Anyway, nice screenshots IIIMQIII! Keep it up!
    Um, nope. Mires City is divided into two parts. You'll see when you play. So, each part only has one gym. So, Mires City has only two gyms, not three. And, yes, there will still be the regular 8 gym leaders.

Last edited:

IIIMQIII

Split personality
    Years
    Hello everyone...

Happy New Year and compliments of the season, etc, etc....

Now, I present the "Pseudo Time System". Watch as people come and go from time to time and certain events are locked and unlocked with the changing of the "time" during gameplay.

BEFORE:

DURING:

AFTER:

The New-Look Delta City:

Misc:

<- I'm very aware of the border here. It's been corrected.

Last edited:
    Back