• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Z Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 11, 2017
I have now finished the watching the series. I was a little disappointed by the Buu Saga. It was a little off putting from the previous sagas. I am excited for this though! Any idea of when you'll have the Saiyan Saga finished?

I like those support bars too to whoever made them!

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
I have now finished the watching the series. I was a little disappointed by the Buu Saga. It was a little off putting from the previous sagas. I am excited for this though! Any idea of when you'll have the Saiyan Saga finished?

I like those support bars too to whoever made them!

For now its a winter project so dont expect much progress now but I am at the part where goku arrives at king kais planet and I am doing mostly mapping now.

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
Made this today sorry for the crap quality

Spoiler:

let me know if you guys like it!

EDIT:

Also mapped route 2, hope you guys like it!

Spoiler:

Pls give me some feedback

Rezordaxx,

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2023
Where are you supposed to give us a beta? This is amazing so far anyway!

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2023
when is there going to e more update btw can you send me what youhave so far i wanna be a tester

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
since so many want this hack to come true i will start working on it again :p
the saiyan saga is like 60% done but we have done lots of graphical mods and we are remapping lots of stuff when i finish the saiyan saga there wil be a demo (beta)
i will see if people like it and then we will progress further

Years
i am a huge fan of the dragon ball series and i didn't know it was possible to put all that stuff in a pokemon game like kamehameha and super saiyan mode you are awsome to do this for us and take your time don't rush it we need it the best it can be

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
Progress of today:

Worldmap 100% done
The Son house (starter map) 95% done (mapping is 100% scripting is 100% still need some tiles)
removed the rival naming
Path 21 (ROUTE 21) 100% (mapping)
Path 1 (ROUTE 1) 100% (mapping)
King Kai OW's added
Path 2 (ROUTE 2) 100% (mapping)
Oolong's Path (Viridian forrest) 100% (mapping)
Roshi's Island 95% done
Snakeway 99% (mapping) (tile errors)
King Kai's Planet 50% (mapping)
and some small mapping errors fixed and some other small things

The story is now at the point that Goku comes to snakeway, I dont know if I will add the H.E.L.L and Princess snake fillers so i left that open to decide later without that Goku is already at King Kai's at this point ;)

Years
  • Age 22
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 4, 2015
Looking ahead, the H.E.L.L episode may be important, but I think you can leave out the Snake Princess. I didn't even like that episode anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back