• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Zephyr Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • hey nice hack! i love the tree tiles especially and the title screen. can u pls pm and show me how u made it? i have been trying to figure it out forever!. thanks :)

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
    Years
  • Twilite Darkrai , finally you in return to hacking, my congratulations made time that did not see you working in hacks, first she would like to say that I always liked them its works, and in this really you if surpassed, are version of Zephyr you are very good, tiles and palletas is perfect in an only harmony, very original and advanced, you deserves many congratzs and waits anxious some update its, any aid I is available to help.
    Congratulations my friend.

Kidef

I'm ready to win :D
    Years
  • Wow ...!!! Nice hack ! I like the screenshots and that you put a skarmory as a pic at thr main menu ! Good luck !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back