• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokénormal Activity: Psychic Disturbances and Comfy Shorts in Pokémon Yellow Version

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Pokénormal Activity: Psychic Disturbances and Comfy Shorts in Pokémon Yellow Version

Greetings, Brothers and Sisters!

I started this Let's Play a while back, but am just now posting it here. Previously, I had posted it in the Voltron Army, but it's kind of a cluttered forum where hardly anybody actually posts in anybody else's thread.

Also, I need to aknowledge something: the first few episodes are dull. There have been a thousand thousand Let's Plays of this game, and for too long I did nothing to make myself stand out from the crowd (other than have a really sexy voice.) It gradually shifts into being a unique narrative LP, though, so please bear with me on that. Or just skip the first few videos.

Well, here yah go. Parts 1-6 - featuring the begining of our adventure and the first gym!
    Spoiler:

EDIT: Parts 7-12 - featuring Mt. Moon and the capture of Mew!:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back