• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéParty Time! [Throw things like crazy at the next poster!]

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
Years
  • That stupid pokemon. I threw it back inside the lake. Uh-oh.. it evolved into a Gyarados.
    So, i throw the same Gyarados at the next guy.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I'll throw a Poké Ball at the Gyarados... not to catch it, but to buy myself some TIME TO RUN!

While I'm running, I'll throw my Mach Bike at the next person! (Who needs bikes when a voice inside my head keeps telling me that I can't use it?)

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
  • The actual owner of that bike(obviously the next guy/gal) returns demanding an explanation for his bike reduced to ashes. Now, I have to throw my Pikachu at the him/her...(Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!!)

Meadow

Years
  • Noctowl, please shield me!

YyUf9dv.png

SUCCESS!

Now I'm gonna throw a random Pokémon Egg at the next person! ;D

Meadow

Years
  • *barely manages to catch it* Whew... wait a minute, one of the guards at Saffron City happens to be thirsty! I guess I should go deliver this. xD

*throws a Rowlet at the next person*

Back