• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéPet

Years
    These pets are quite popular lately So I decided to make one. Here's an example.
    PokéPet

And the form.

Colors: (one for the overall and one like the pink sth up and down in the example)
    Pokemon: (a baby or a single one) (You can also give a special sprite/chao if you want. If you don't want the small one like the Charmander in the example will be put - no legendaries)
    Background: (Give a background or just say how you want it to look like and I'll find sth like that)

Now, in order to evolve a pet you have to post as many posts as the level in evolves. When you get your pet you have to tell your post count. For example Charmander evolves to charmeleon in Level 16 so you have to do 16 posts in order it to evolve. Then you have to say that here and get an evolved pet. Then post another 36 posts and it will be a charizard. That simple.

Start requesting! :)

Years
    Wow how cute I have to have one sweet! Erm please can I have a blue one with a Mareep in it, and that backround you have would be fine thankyou!

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    Cool! I can't say no to a request thread that my freind made XD
    You better get working Ash or else I will kick you! =P
    Form:
    Colors: Blue
    Pokemon: Charmander
    Background: Anyway you like ;)

Start making! XD

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
    Years
    Wowz...I'll request...And...You need some work on the Cover....The lines are a lil out

Colors: White
    Pokemon: Torchic
    Background: Sunny Hill Like the one in my sig

Years
    Rahul's and Lydia's Requests are finished :D Here are your pets please take care of them.
    PokéPet

PokéPet

And if you wanna evolve them tell here your postcount and you'll have to post as much posts as the level that your Pokemon Evolves.

DarkClown I'll try to fix the lines! And I'm currently working on your request!

Years
    PokéPet

Here's your Pet DarkClown! Please take care of it. BTW I couldn't make a better hill sorry. If you want give me a background and I'll remake it.
    coreystranick what exactly do you want for a background? Actually I don't know what sewer means xD (I'm not English)
    Nathalie your request is almost ready.

Edit:
    Staryu is ready!
    PokéPet

Please take care of it.

Last edited:
    Years
    Thanks! ^^ It's really cool *edits signature*

Im requesting for my friend

backround: Cave
    Color: Pink
    Pokemon: Misdreavus

Last edited:

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    Can I please have a Pokepet?

I want the pokemon to be a Dratini.

And the background a beach with sea. I have the pic, but it's far too large...
    so... can you find me one, please?

ELGONZO!!!

Years
    DarkClown said:
    Hey dude dont worry bout the hill....And if you dunno english...How u type english?....

I know well english I just hasn't master them yet :P
    Anyway I made only one request now sorry guys but too many requests.
    Anywhoo I couldn't pixelate the picture coreystranick. I hope you like it that way anyway :/ If you want you can give me a background though.
    Here;
    PokéPet

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    Color:Dark grey and white(like yin yang)
    pokemon:If i can have 2 pokemon in one i would like mew and mewtwo
    background:Space

Back