• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéSpe Roleplaying Chatroom (PG: 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justmaee

Overlooking The Unseen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    PokéSpe Roleplaying Chatroom (PG: 13)

(This was denied at the RP Corner but was suggested by the moderator to be transfered here)

So guys, hello! I'm really not new to this site, I just don't post much. But now, I decided to make a new thread && this thread is for PokéSpe/Pokémon Adventures/Special Roleplaying thread. It's where YOU get to be a PokéSpe character that you've probably always dreamed of becoming!

So, this is kinda different from other RP threads since this isn't where you make your own RP or write some sort of fic about them. I haven't actually RP before, but, I kinda know what it's like through looking through some of the threads in here.

Now, here is what this thread is gonna be about.

Character Selection:
    -You can select any PokéSpe character you'd like (including Gym Leaders & Elite Four members & maybe even Team members), as long as that specific character hasn't been taken yet.
    -The character you choose should fit this criteria (this is just for the dex holders & some minor characters; for safe-play issues):

• Red; age 16-18
    • Green; age 16-18
    • Blue; age 16-18
    • Yellow; age 16-17
    • Gold; age 15-17
    • Silver; age 15-17
    • Crystal; age 15-17
    • Ruby; age 15-16
    • Sapphire; age 14-16
    • Emerald; age 14-16
    • Wally; age 14-16
    • Diamond; age 13-15
    • Pearl; age 13-15
    • Platinum; age 13-15
    • Black; age 14-15
    • White; age 14-15
    -If You do choose a gym leader or someone else out of the list above for your RP, age 13 - 25 only && gender will matter.
    -Whatever gender you are must suit the character you chose (ie. if you're female, you can play any female PokéSpe character).
    -Once you've chosen what your RP character is, mail me (or just post it on the thread; but I prefer you PM me) && gimme a sample of how you're gonna RP this character (ie. Start a conversation between you and a different character and I'll see how well you respond as the character you've picked) and I'll write down the list of who's playing who below:

• Red -
    • Green -
    • Blue -
    • Yellow -
    • Gold -
    • Silver -
    • Crystal - /
    • Ruby -
    • Sapphire - /
    • Emerald -
    • Diamond -
    • Pearl -
    • Platinum -
    • Black -
    • White -
    -The list above will be edited.
    - ( / ) means the character is reserved; you can still try for it, but there's just a big chance you might not get it.

What You Do:
    It's simple, what you do in this thread. Once you've picked out who you're gonna RP, all you have to do is talk on this thread like you are the character you are RPing. You talk like who you are RPing and treat other characters how your RP character would normally treat them. (ie. Green calls Blue a 'pesky girl' or Blue treats Silver like a bro, or Dia having in favor for food). That's basically it. And whatever topic you choose is fine, as long as you stay in character. This is basically like a PokéSpe RPing chatroom :) If you have any questions, PM me please :)

Rules:
    Rules are simple.
    -Don't break character in the RP.
    -If you share any info about what's going on in the later arcs that some people haven't read yet, please hide it under spoiler, just in case.
    -No going over board with insults in case they actually hurt someone's feelings.
    -Topic outside of PokéSpe is not allowed in here (with exceptional of talking about Pokémon battling styles & techniques)

• && it's also fine to talk about other animes as long as you describe it in sucha way that your RP character would describe it (ie. Gold: Did'ja see Naruto last night! Sakura was looking damn fine in it ;)
    -Swearing is fine as long as it's kept to a minimal.
    -Shipping antics is allowed in this thread, just don't take it too far.
    Spoiler:

-One can create a fictional event that happened with the characters (as long as it's not too far out of the main PokéSpe storyline).
    -You must go on board with what one character is saying you've done or deny and say they've twisted the words.

ie:

• Blue: Green was perving on me last night o.o
    • Green: I was telling you that you were wearing inappropriate clothes, not perving on you.
    -You may share your opinions, as long as they don't break your RP.
    -You must post at least 3 days in a week (if you can't, just PM me!)
    -There must be atleast one conversation going per day.
    -You will refer to this thread as 'the chatroom'.

Note:
    This is just a test drive btw, so if I get good response, I'll continue this thread && if you do want to be co-owner of this thread or 'chatroom', please ask me & I'll consider your request & PM for any ideas you might have. As soon as we get at least five RPs in this thread, we'll open up 'the chatroom' && we can start doing so.

What else...?
    Other than all these guidelines, all you have to do is relax & have fun! This thread is just for fun && games so that we can freely express ourselves through a different angle. So, chat, interact and enjoy! The main purpose is for us to know what it's like (sort of) hanging out with the PokéSpe gang. What it's like to have friends like Green, Gold or Dia. && everything else follows! So enjoy!

Last edited:

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
    oohh this sounds fun ^^. Can i join? but i've never done any rp before, so this wil be my first time...

too bad you have to pick someone your gender *sigh* (if not i would have picked silver). Is the slot for Crystal still open?

i'm thinking that Crystal would be about 16

in prof oak's lab:

Gold:Hey, Super serious girl, whatcha doin'?
    Crys:Research. What do you want, Gold? and would you not call me that?
    Gold: But it fits your personality so perfectly
    Crys: Why are you here? obviously, it's not to help me type up these reports.
    Gold:*rubbing the back of his head* Well, um...uh...i need some help...
    Crys: *stops typing and sighs* what did you do now, Gold? i'm not going to bail you out of jail again.
    Gold: *protesting* Honestly, that was an accident, i swear! Silver made me do it
    Crys: *rolls her eyes* Right, Silver was the one who told you to go to the game corner and scam innocent people of their money.
    Gold: Geez, you're way too serious sometimes.
    Crys: That's what happens when you try to talk to me while i'm working.

justmaee

Overlooking The Unseen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    oohh this sounds fun ^^. Can i join? but i've never done any rp before, so this wil be my first time...

too bad you have to pick someone your gender *sigh* (if not i would have picked silver). Is the slot for Crystal still open?

i'm thinking that Crystal would be about 16

in prof oak's lab:

Gold:Hey, Super serious girl, whatcha doin'?
    Crys:Research. What do you want, Gold? and would you not call me that?
    Gold: But it fits your personality so perfectly
    Crys: Why are you here? obviously, it's not to help me type up these reports.
    Gold:*rubbing the back of his head* Well, um...uh...i need some help...
    Crys: *stops typing and sighs* what did you do now, Gold? i'm not going to bail you out of jail again.
    Gold: *protesting* Honestly, that was an accident, i swear! Silver made me do it
    Crys: *rolls her eyes* Right, Silver was the one who told you to go to the game corner and scam innocent people of their money.
    Gold: Geez, you're way too serious sometimes.
    Crys: That's what happens when you try to talk to me while i'm working.
    Heeey :) I reserved Crys' part for you (the one with a / is reserved) so you have a good chance of getting it :D G'Luck :)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Uh well, this still doesn't belong here, because your not supposed to roleplay here. =(

As in: The purpose of this particular sub-forum is for manga discussions.

*locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back