• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéStory Time - Just add five words!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help Kabutops. "He disappeared in a dungeon called Silent Chasm said kabutops. But, suddenly, Zapdos shows off his Rain Dance. It starts raining money but Moltres came to eat it all. Disappearing, with a sinister looking expression the birds lead their way, until Articuno arrived shouting angrily. "Why wasn't I invited to the super mega awesome tea-party?!" Lucario stopped sipping tea. "Because you are always angry!" They replied. "Let's save Omastar! And rob the Kecleons!" They proceeded to Silent Chasm 1F then suddenly, a pitfall trap set up by the Kecleon was spotted. "Watch out!", shouted the heroic Piplup, as she dodged a wild Rattata's Tackle, running towards the misguided group of Kecleon, who desperately tried to sell their junk to Pokemon from the Thunderwave Cave. One of the Magnemite seemed excited, starting to dance as he suddenly got pulled towards a familiar-looking Sandshrew, who...

Lol, who the heck came up with the Cha-Cha slide? xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Lol, who the heck came up with the Cha-Cha slide? xD
    Who do you think ;p

One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help Kabutops. "He disappeared in a dungeon called Silent Chasm said kabutops. But, suddenly, Zapdos shows off his Rain Dance. It starts raining money but Moltres came to eat it all. Disappearing, with a sinister looking expression the birds lead their way, until Articuno arrived shouting angrily. "Why wasn't I invited to the super mega awesome tea-party?!" Lucario stopped sipping tea. "Because you are always angry!" They replied. "Let's save Omastar! And rob the Kecleons!" They proceeded to Silent Chasm 1F then suddenly, a pitfall trap set up by the Kecleon was spotted. "Watch out!", shouted the heroic Piplup, as she dodged a wild Rattata's Tackle, running towards the misguided group of Kecleon, who desperately tried to sell their junk to Pokemon from the Thunderwave Cave. One of the Magnemite seemed excited, starting to dance as he suddenly got pulled towards a familiar-looking Sandshrew, who suddenly died. "Oh well", said...

Meadow

Years
  • Haha, you would. xD

One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help Kabutops. "He disappeared in a dungeon called Silent Chasm said kabutops. But, suddenly, Zapdos shows off his Rain Dance. It starts raining money but Moltres came to eat it all. Disappearing, with a sinister looking expression the birds lead their way, until Articuno arrived shouting angrily. "Why wasn't I invited to the super mega awesome tea-party?!" Lucario stopped sipping tea. "Because you are always angry!" They replied. "Let's save Omastar! And rob the Kecleons!" They proceeded to Silent Chasm 1F then suddenly, a pitfall trap set up by the Kecleon was spotted. "Watch out!", shouted the heroic Piplup, as she dodged a wild Rattata's Tackle, running towards the misguided group of Kecleon, who desperately tried to sell their junk to Pokemon from the Thunderwave Cave. One of the Magnemite seemed excited, starting to dance as he suddenly got pulled towards a familiar-looking Sandshrew, who suddenly died. "Oh well", said a nearby shiny Kecleon, who...

got pulled towards a familiar-looking Sandshrew, who suddenly died.
    wut.jpg

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help Kabutops. "He disappeared in a dungeon called Silent Chasm said kabutops. But, suddenly, Zapdos shows off his Rain Dance. It starts raining money but Moltres came to eat it all. Disappearing, with a sinister looking expression the birds lead their way, until Articuno arrived shouting angrily. "Why wasn't I invited to the super mega awesome tea-party?!" Lucario stopped sipping tea. "Because you are always angry!" They replied. "Let's save Omastar! And rob the Kecleons!" They proceeded to Silent Chasm 1F then suddenly, a pitfall trap set up by the Kecleon was spotted. "Watch out!", shouted the heroic Piplup, as she dodged a wild Rattata's Tackle, running towards the misguided group of Kecleon, who desperately tried to sell their junk to Pokemon from the Thunderwave Cave. One of the Magnemite seemed excited, starting to dance as he suddenly got pulled towards a familiar-looking Sandshrew, who suddenly died. "Oh well", said a nearby shiny Kecleon, who was writing the total cost...

Years
  • One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help Kabutops. "He disappeared in a dungeon called Silent Chasm said kabutops. But, suddenly, Zapdos shows off his Rain Dance. It starts raining money but Moltres came to eat it all. Disappearing, with a sinister looking expression the birds lead their way, until Articuno arrived shouting angrily. "Why wasn't I invited to the super mega awesome tea-party?!" Lucario stopped sipping tea. "Because you are always angry!" They replied. "Let's save Omastar! And rob the Kecleons!" They proceeded to Silent Chasm 1F then suddenly, a pitfall trap set up by the Kecleon was spotted. "Watch out!", shouted the heroic Piplup, as she dodged a wild Rattata's Tackle, running towards the misguided group of Kecleon, who desperately tried to sell their junk to Pokemon from the Thunderwave Cave. One of the Magnemite seemed excited, starting to dance as he suddenly got pulled towards a familiar-looking Sandshrew, who suddenly died. "Oh well", said a nearby shiny Kecleon, who was writing the total cost [FONT=&quot]of his gambling addiction. Which...[/FONT]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help Kabutops. "He disappeared in a dungeon called Silent Chasm said kabutops. But, suddenly, Zapdos shows off his Rain Dance. It starts raining money but Moltres came to eat it all. Disappearing, with a sinister looking expression the birds lead their way, until Articuno arrived shouting angrily. "Why wasn't I invited to the super mega awesome tea-party?!" Lucario stopped sipping tea. "Because you are always angry!" They replied. "Let's save Omastar! And rob the Kecleons!" They proceeded to Silent Chasm 1F then suddenly, a pitfall trap set up by the Kecleon was spotted. "Watch out!", shouted the heroic Piplup, as she dodged a wild Rattata's Tackle, running towards the misguided group of Kecleon, who desperately tried to sell their junk to Pokemon from the Thunderwave Cave. One of the Magnemite seemed excited, starting to dance as he suddenly got pulled towards a familiar-looking Sandshrew, who suddenly died. "Oh well", said a nearby shiny Kecleon, who was writing the total cost of his gambling addiction, which added up to a total...

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help Kabutops. "He disappeared in a dungeon called Silent Chasm said kabutops. But, suddenly, Zapdos shows off his Rain Dance. It starts raining money but Moltres came to eat it all. Disappearing, with a sinister looking expression the birds lead their way, until Articuno arrived shouting angrily. "Why wasn't I invited to the super mega awesome tea-party?!" Lucario stopped sipping tea. "Because you are always angry!" They replied. "Let's save Omastar! And rob the Kecleons!" They proceeded to Silent Chasm 1F then suddenly, a pitfall trap set up by the Kecleon was spotted. "Watch out!", shouted the heroic Piplup, as she dodged a wild Rattata's Tackle, running towards the misguided group of Kecleon, who desperately tried to sell their junk to Pokemon from the Thunderwave Cave. One of the Magnemite seemed excited, starting to dance as he suddenly got pulled towards a familiar-looking Sandshrew, who suddenly died. "Oh well", said a nearby shiny Kecleon, who was writing the total cost of his gambling addiction, which added up to a total pf totallity. He started weeping.

AmericanWonderland

Sassmaster
    Years
  • One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help Kabutops. "He disappeared in a dungeon called Silent Chasm said kabutops. But, suddenly, Zapdos shows off his Rain Dance. It starts raining money but Moltres came to eat it all. Disappearing, with a sinister looking expression the birds lead their way, until Articuno arrived shouting angrily. "Why wasn't I invited to the super mega awesome tea-party?!" Lucario stopped sipping tea. "Because you are always angry!" They replied. "Let's save Omastar! And rob the Kecleons!" They proceeded to Silent Chasm 1F then suddenly, a pitfall trap set up by the Kecleon was spotted. "Watch out!", shouted the heroic Piplup, as she dodged a wild Rattata's Tackle, running towards the misguided group of Kecleon, who desperately tried to sell their junk to Pokemon from the Thunderwave Cave. One of the Magnemite seemed excited, starting to dance as he suddenly got pulled towards a familiar-looking Sandshrew, who suddenly died. "Oh well", said a nearby shiny Kecleon, who was writing the total cost of his gambling addiction, which added up to a total pf totallity. He started weeping. His weeping attracted a new...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help Kabutops. "He disappeared in a dungeon called Silent Chasm said kabutops. But, suddenly, Zapdos shows off his Rain Dance. It starts raining money but Moltres came to eat it all. Disappearing, with a sinister looking expression the birds lead their way, until Articuno arrived shouting angrily. "Why wasn't I invited to the super mega awesome tea-party?!" Lucario stopped sipping tea. "Because you are always angry!" They replied. "Let's save Omastar! And rob the Kecleons!" They proceeded to Silent Chasm 1F then suddenly, a pitfall trap set up by the Kecleon was spotted. "Watch out!", shouted the heroic Piplup, as she dodged a wild Rattata's Tackle, running towards the misguided group of Kecleon, who desperately tried to sell their junk to Pokemon from the Thunderwave Cave. One of the Magnemite seemed excited, starting to dance as he suddenly got pulled towards a familiar-looking Sandshrew, who suddenly died. "Oh well", said a nearby shiny Kecleon, who was writing the total cost of his gambling addiction, which added up to a total of totallity. He started weeping. His weeping attracted a new trap to spring, throwing them...

magicarp4thewin

Lv19 Magikarp, wonder what happens next?
    Years
  • One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help Kabutops. "He disappeared in a dungeon called Silent Chasm said kabutops. But, suddenly, Zapdos shows off his Rain Dance. It starts raining money but Moltres came to eat it all. Disappearing, with a sinister looking expression the birds lead their way, until Articuno arrived shouting angrily. "Why wasn't I invited to the super mega awesome tea-party?!" Lucario stopped sipping tea. "Because you are always angry!" They replied. "Let's save Omastar! And rob the Kecleons!" They proceeded to Silent Chasm 1F then suddenly, a pitfall trap set up by the Kecleon was spotted. "Watch out!", shouted the heroic Piplup, as she dodged a wild Rattata's Tackle, running towards the misguided group of Kecleon, who desperately tried to sell their junk to Pokemon from the Thunderwave Cave. One of the Magnemite seemed excited, starting to dance as he suddenly got pulled towards a familiar-looking Sandshrew, who suddenly died. "Oh well", said a nearby shiny Kecleon, who was writing the total cost of his gambling addiction, which added up to a total of totallity. He started weeping. His weeping attracted a new trap to spring, throwing them across the room, directly into...

Meadow

Years
  • One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help Kabutops. "He disappeared in a dungeon called Silent Chasm said kabutops. But, suddenly, Zapdos shows off his Rain Dance. It starts raining money but Moltres came to eat it all. Disappearing, with a sinister looking expression the birds lead their way, until Articuno arrived shouting angrily. "Why wasn't I invited to the super mega awesome tea-party?!" Lucario stopped sipping tea. "Because you are always angry!" They replied. "Let's save Omastar! And rob the Kecleons!" They proceeded to Silent Chasm 1F then suddenly, a pitfall trap set up by the Kecleon was spotted. "Watch out!", shouted the heroic Piplup, as she dodged a wild Rattata's Tackle, running towards the misguided group of Kecleon, who desperately tried to sell their junk to Pokemon from the Thunderwave Cave. One of the Magnemite seemed excited, starting to dance as he suddenly got pulled towards a familiar-looking Sandshrew, who suddenly died. "Oh well", said a nearby shiny Kecleon, who was writing the total cost of his gambling addiction, which added up to a total of totallity. He started weeping. His weeping attracted a new trap to spring, throwing them across the room, directly into yet another Kecleon. The enraged...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help Kabutops. "He disappeared in a dungeon called Silent Chasm said kabutops. But, suddenly, Zapdos shows off his Rain Dance. It starts raining money but Moltres came to eat it all. Disappearing, with a sinister looking expression the birds lead their way, until Articuno arrived shouting angrily. "Why wasn't I invited to the super mega awesome tea-party?!" Lucario stopped sipping tea. "Because you are always angry!" They replied. "Let's save Omastar! And rob the Kecleons!" They proceeded to Silent Chasm 1F then suddenly, a pitfall trap set up by the Kecleon was spotted. "Watch out!", shouted the heroic Piplup, as she dodged a wild Rattata's Tackle, running towards the misguided group of Kecleon, who desperately tried to sell their junk to Pokemon from the Thunderwave Cave. One of the Magnemite seemed excited, starting to dance as he suddenly got pulled towards a familiar-looking Sandshrew, who suddenly died. "Oh well", said a nearby shiny Kecleon, who was writing the total cost of his gambling addiction, which added up to a total of totallity. He started weeping. His weeping attracted a new trap to spring, throwing them across the room, directly into yet another Kecleon. The enraged Kecleon braced himself, preparing to...

Meadow

Years
  • One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help Kabutops. "He disappeared in a dungeon called Silent Chasm said kabutops. But, suddenly, Zapdos shows off his Rain Dance. It starts raining money but Moltres came to eat it all. Disappearing, with a sinister looking expression the birds lead their way, until Articuno arrived shouting angrily. "Why wasn't I invited to the super mega awesome tea-party?!" Lucario stopped sipping tea. "Because you are always angry!" They replied. "Let's save Omastar! And rob the Kecleons!" They proceeded to Silent Chasm 1F then suddenly, a pitfall trap set up by the Kecleon was spotted. "Watch out!", shouted the heroic Piplup, as she dodged a wild Rattata's Tackle, running towards the misguided group of Kecleon, who desperately tried to sell their junk to Pokemon from the Thunderwave Cave. One of the Magnemite seemed excited, starting to dance as he suddenly got pulled towards a familiar-looking Sandshrew, who suddenly died. "Oh well", said a nearby shiny Kecleon, who was writing the total cost of his gambling addiction, which added up to a total of totallity. He started weeping. His weeping attracted a new trap to spring, throwing them across the room, directly into yet another Kecleon. The enraged Kecleon braced himself, preparing to do a barrel roll! Unfortunately...

magicarp4thewin

Years
  • One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help Kabutops. "He disappeared in a dungeon called Silent Chasm said kabutops. But, suddenly, Zapdos shows off his Rain Dance. It starts raining money but Moltres came to eat it all. Disappearing, with a sinister looking expression the birds lead their way, until Articuno arrived shouting angrily. "Why wasn't I invited to the super mega awesome tea-party?!" Lucario stopped sipping tea. "Because you are always angry!" They replied. "Let's save Omastar! And rob the Kecleons!" They proceeded to Silent Chasm 1F then suddenly, a pitfall trap set up by the Kecleon was spotted. "Watch out!", shouted the heroic Piplup, as she dodged a wild Rattata's Tackle, running towards the misguided group of Kecleon, who desperately tried to sell their junk to Pokemon from the Thunderwave Cave. One of the Magnemite seemed excited, starting to dance as he suddenly got pulled towards a familiar-looking Sandshrew, who suddenly died. "Oh well", said a nearby shiny Kecleon, who was writing the total cost of his gambling addiction, which added up to a total of totallity. He started weeping. His weeping attracted a new trap to spring, throwing them across the room, directly into yet another Kecleon. The enraged Kecleon braced himself, preparing to do a barrel roll! Unfortunately,kecleon forgot he never learned ...

trenhoj

The Pikadex Gym leader and shiny hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2019
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help Kabutops. "He disappeared in a dungeon called Silent Chasm said kabutops. But, suddenly, Zapdos shows off his Rain Dance. It starts raining money but Moltres came to eat it all. Disappearing, with a sinister looking expression the birds lead their way, until Articuno arrived shouting angrily. "Why wasn't I invited to the super mega awesome tea-party?!" Lucario stopped sipping tea. "Because you are always angry!" They replied. "Let's save Omastar! And rob the Kecleons!" They proceeded to Silent Chasm 1F then suddenly, a pitfall trap set up by the Kecleon was spotted. "Watch out!", shouted the heroic Piplup, as she dodged a wild Rattata's Tackle, running towards the misguided group of Kecleon, who desperately tried to sell their junk to Pokemon from the Thunderwave Cave. One of the Magnemite seemed excited, starting to dance as he suddenly got pulled towards a familiar-looking Sandshrew, who suddenly died. "Oh well", said a nearby shiny Kecleon, who was writing the total cost of his gambling addiction, which added up to a total of totallity. He started weeping. His weeping attracted a new trap to spring, throwing them across the room, directly into yet another Kecleon. The enraged Kecleon braced himself, preparing to do a barrel roll! Unfortunately,kecleon forgot he never learned *thunderbolt, which is completely unfortunate.*

magicarp4thewin

Years
  • One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help Kabutops. "He disappeared in a dungeon called Silent Chasm said kabutops. But, suddenly, Zapdos shows off his Rain Dance. It starts raining money but Moltres came to eat it all. Disappearing, with a sinister looking expression the birds lead their way, until Articuno arrived shouting angrily. "Why wasn't I invited to the super mega awesome tea-party?!" Lucario stopped sipping tea. "Because you are always angry!" They replied. "Let's save Omastar! And rob the Kecleons!" They proceeded to Silent Chasm 1F then suddenly, a pitfall trap set up by the Kecleon was spotted. "Watch out!", shouted the heroic Piplup, as she dodged a wild Rattata's Tackle, running towards the misguided group of Kecleon, who desperately tried to sell their junk to Pokemon from the Thunderwave Cave. One of the Magnemite seemed excited, starting to dance as he suddenly got pulled towards a familiar-looking Sandshrew, who suddenly died. "Oh well", said a nearby shiny Kecleon, who was writing the total cost of his gambling addiction, which added up to a total of totallity. He started weeping. His weeping attracted a new trap to spring, throwing them across the room, directly into yet another Kecleon. The enraged Kecleon braced himself, preparing to do a barrel roll! Unfortunately,kecleon forgot he never learned *thunderbolt, which is completely unfortunate.*suddenly, a shadow appeared and...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help Kabutops. "He disappeared in a dungeon called Silent Chasm said kabutops. But, suddenly, Zapdos shows off his Rain Dance. It starts raining money but Moltres came to eat it all. Disappearing, with a sinister looking expression the birds lead their way, until Articuno arrived shouting angrily. "Why wasn't I invited to the super mega awesome tea-party?!" Lucario stopped sipping tea. "Because you are always angry!" They replied. "Let's save Omastar! And rob the Kecleons!" They proceeded to Silent Chasm 1F then suddenly, a pitfall trap set up by the Kecleon was spotted. "Watch out!", shouted the heroic Piplup, as she dodged a wild Rattata's Tackle, running towards the misguided group of Kecleon, who desperately tried to sell their junk to Pokemon from the Thunderwave Cave. One of the Magnemite seemed excited, starting to dance as he suddenly got pulled towards a familiar-looking Sandshrew, who suddenly died. "Oh well", said a nearby shiny Kecleon, who was writing the total cost of his gambling addiction, which added up to a total of totallity. He started weeping. His weeping attracted a new trap to spring, throwing them across the room, directly into yet another Kecleon. The enraged Kecleon braced himself, preparing to do a barrel roll! Unfortunately, Kecleon forgot he never learned Thunderbolt, which is completely unfortunate. Suddenly, a shadow appeared and Kecleon, terrified, used Explosion instantly!

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help Kabutops. "He disappeared in a dungeon called Silent Chasm said kabutops. But, suddenly, Zapdos shows off his Rain Dance. It starts raining money but Moltres came to eat it all. Disappearing, with a sinister looking expression the birds lead their way, until Articuno arrived shouting angrily. "Why wasn't I invited to the super mega awesome tea-party?!" Lucario stopped sipping tea. "Because you are always angry!" They replied. "Let's save Omastar! And rob the Kecleons!" They proceeded to Silent Chasm 1F then suddenly, a pitfall trap set up by the Kecleon was spotted. "Watch out!", shouted the heroic Piplup, as she dodged a wild Rattata's Tackle, running towards the misguided group of Kecleon, who desperately tried to sell their junk to Pokemon from the Thunderwave Cave. One of the Magnemite seemed excited, starting to dance as he suddenly got pulled towards a familiar-looking Sandshrew, who suddenly died. "Oh well", said a nearby shiny Kecleon, who was writing the total cost of his gambling addiction, which added up to a total of totallity. He started weeping. His weeping attracted a new trap to spring, throwing them across the room, directly into yet another Kecleon. The enraged Kecleon braced himself, preparing to do a barrel roll! Unfortunately, Kecleon forgot he never learned Thunderbolt, which is completely unfortunate. Suddenly, a shadow appeared and Kecleon, terrified, used Explosion instantly!

Chatot woke up, sweating. It...

I think this story went a little too far guys XD Should we end it?

Years
  • Chatot woke up, sweating. It was only a dream, he...

I think this story went a little too far guys XD Should we end it?

Holy crap dude, you read my mind. I was reading the last ones and figured someone is going to wake up lmao.

One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help Kabutops. "He disappeared in a dungeon called Silent Chasm said kabutops. But, suddenly, Zapdos shows off his Rain Dance. It starts raining money but Moltres came to eat it all. Disappearing, with a sinister looking expression the birds lead their way, until Articuno arrived shouting angrily. "Why wasn't I invited to the super mega awesome tea-party?!" Lucario stopped sipping tea. "Because you are always angry!" They replied. "Let's save Omastar! And rob the Kecleons!" They proceeded to Silent Chasm 1F then suddenly, a pitfall trap set up by the Kecleon was spotted. "Watch out!", shouted the heroic Piplup, as she dodged a wild Rattata's Tackle, running towards the misguided group of Kecleon, who desperately tried to sell their junk to Pokemon from the Thunderwave Cave. One of the Magnemite seemed excited, starting to dance as he suddenly got pulled towards a familiar-looking Sandshrew, who suddenly died. "Oh well", said a nearby shiny Kecleon, who was writing the total cost of his gambling addiction, which added up to a total of totallity. He started weeping. His weeping attracted a new trap to spring, throwing them across the room, directly into yet another Kecleon. The enraged Kecleon braced himself, preparing to do a barrel roll! Unfortunately, Kecleon forgot he never learned Thunderbolt, which is completely unfortunate. Suddenly, a shadow appeared and Kecleon, terrified, used Explosion instantly!

Chatot woke up, sweating. It was only a dream! He...

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • One day at Wigglytuff's Guild, Chatot was having a bad hair day, until Wigglytuff came and gave him a magic iPod, which was supposed to brighten his day with music, but played his least favorite songs, which made him begin acting like a jerk to Wigglytuff. Wigglytuff used Pound, hitting Sunflora, who happened to be practicing her Solar Beam attack with the help of Lucario, the newbie of the guild. "Wait, stop!" cried Lucario, but he was too late to stop the Guildmaster's wraith. Of course it wasn't too late, because Chimecho brought an Apple which thankfully calmed down Wigglytuff. "Friends are my treasures!" exclaimed a full Wigglytuff. Chatot sighed as Kabutops came in and attacked the Guild for revenge! However, Diglett left a trap, springing into action as Kabutops rushed to attack it, but Kabutops easily broke through it with his sharp scythes, laughing as Diglett fell in the ground and bumped his head. Dugtrio was infuriated and began to smack Kabutops with the bulletines! "Will you stop, you big blade maniac!" shouted Chatot. Sunflora saw Kabutops destroying the bulletines and quickly called the police, a group of Porygon, who stood no chance against Kautops but wouldn't admit that. Immediately they rushed into battle, activating a floor trap which immediately caused the Porygon to fall to their doom. "Oh no!" shouted Kabutops "This wasn't my intention." He looked around, crying for help, but Sunflora came in and slapped him, then realized just having special attacks wasn't enough to defeat him. Kangaskhan has TMs! This might be what we need to defeat Kabutops and save the guild! They all ran to the village square where they begged kangaskhan for a TM. "Sure!", said Kangaskhan, throwing TM01, which contains the move Focus Punch. Who could learn it though? Looks like Lucario isn't experienced enough for it, however, Kangaskhan herself, grabbed the lever next to her, activating a giant disco ball. "Dance-off!!"exclaimed Kangaskhan, the Pokemon suddenly forgot Kabutops, who sneaked away, embarrassed with no dance moves. He started his quest to learn the Cha-Cha Slide, excited he ran back to the cave he grew up in but everyone went after him to ask him why he left before the pie was done. "I just can't dance!" exclaimed Kabutops. The other Pokemon showed total amazement. "We cannot believe you bailed on our party - we'll teach you how to use swords dance, then you can call Omastar so you can teach him as we taught you." Kabutops then looked up, and said "I couldn't find Omastar since last time we met." The Pokémon teared up at this revelation and decided to help Kabutops. "He disappeared in a dungeon called Silent Chasm said kabutops. But, suddenly, Zapdos shows off his Rain Dance. It starts raining money but Moltres came to eat it all. Disappearing, with a sinister looking expression the birds lead their way, until Articuno arrived shouting angrily. "Why wasn't I invited to the super mega awesome tea-party?!" Lucario stopped sipping tea. "Because you are always angry!" They replied. "Let's save Omastar! And rob the Kecleons!" They proceeded to Silent Chasm 1F then suddenly, a pitfall trap set up by the Kecleon was spotted. "Watch out!", shouted the heroic Piplup, as she dodged a wild Rattata's Tackle, running towards the misguided group of Kecleon, who desperately tried to sell their junk to Pokemon from the Thunderwave Cave. One of the Magnemite seemed excited, starting to dance as he suddenly got pulled towards a familiar-looking Sandshrew, who suddenly died. "Oh well", said a nearby shiny Kecleon, who was writing the total cost of his gambling addiction, which added up to a total of totallity. He started weeping. His weeping attracted a new trap to spring, throwing them across the room, directly into yet another Kecleon. The enraged Kecleon braced himself, preparing to do a barrel roll! Unfortunately, Kecleon forgot he never learned Thunderbolt, which is completely unfortunate. Suddenly, a shadow appeared and Kecleon, terrified, used Explosion instantly!

Chatot woke up, sweating. It was only a dream! He sighed. "Bad hair days suck."

~~~ THE END ~~~​

If you guys want to continue it, go ahead. I just felt like we needed another story :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back