• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéStory Time - Just add five words!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine...

It does, doesnt it lol.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokérus, but then...

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2015
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered...

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock...

Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse...

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to...

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    well, it seemed like it was going out of hand before, but we saved it.

It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center...

Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, were...

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, were he would be safe. After...

Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke...

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Thanks Squirrel, I was about to do the same. Guys, can we please try to make one nice story now? lol
    I mean, there should be a healthy balance between fun and random, and thoughtful and modest.

Yes, I agree. Although a little randomness won't hurt and makes the story funny, I think it shouldn't screw up the storyline.

Guys, I imagine this to be an inspirational story of Poochyena finding its pack or human family or chasing some other form of happiness/satisfaction/motivation something. If you now bring Zekrom and kill the entire city and whatnot Im quitting this game lmao.
    How about Reshiram? I don't think there is any chance in predicting what the story will be about.

I think this is a good idea to follow for the story - we've not had a story so far that hasn't become completely ridiculous and I've spoken to a few regulars of the thread who would prefer we try a proper story, so for now let's see where this one goes and try not to make it too silly. Then next time we can have the story of the dancing Zekrom who can't stop destroying cities and replacing them with disco balls. :D
    Shall we accept the challenge to write a story with a decent storyline about this Zekrom?

It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke up and saw Pichu next...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Shall we accept the challenge to write a story with a decent storyline about this Zekrom?
    Well if anyone could manage that I'm pretty sure it'd be you XD

It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke up and saw Pichu next to him, looking guilty as...

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2015
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke up and saw Pichu next to him, looking guilty as he gave a present to...

Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke up and saw Pichu next to him, looking guilty as he gave a present to him. It was a berry. ...

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke up and saw Pichu next to him, looking guilty as he gave a present to him. It was a berry. "I'm sorry... I stole this-"...

Speaking of which, how did the Mystery Dungeon story turn out? I wasn't there for the majority of it, but I'd be pretty disappointed if that one ended in mass killings. xD

(When I was there, though, it seemed pretty decent if I recall correctly.)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke up and saw Pichu next to him, looking guilty as he gave a present to him. It was a berry. "I'm sorry... I stole this and didn't know how to..."

Speaking of which, how did the Mystery Dungeon story turn out? I wasn't there for the majority of it, but I'd be pretty disappointed if that one ended in mass killings. xD

(When I was there, though, it seemed pretty decent if I recall correctly.)
    Let's just say they never got to explore a dungeon. :(

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2015
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke up and saw Pichu next to him, looking guilty as he gave a present to him. It was a berry. "I'm sorry... I stole this and didn't know how to say sorry because I hate..."

Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke up and saw Pichu next to him, looking guilty as he gave a present to him. It was a berry. "I'm sorry... I stole this and didn't know how to say sorry because I hate going to the pokemon centre...

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke up and saw Pichu next to him, looking guilty as he gave a present to him. It was a berry. "I'm sorry... I stole this and didn't know how to say sorry because I hate going to the pokemon centre it always has a certain

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back