• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéStory Time - Just add five words!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2015
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke up and saw Pichu next to him, looking guilty as he gave a present to him. It was a berry. "I'm sorry... I stole this and didn't know how to say sorry because I hate going to the pokemon centre it always has a certain chill that makes me feel...

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poochyena woke up and saw Pichu next to him, looking guilty as he gave a present to him. It was a berry. "I'm sorry... I stole this and didn't know how to say sorry because I hate going to the Pokémon Center. It always has a certain chill that makes me feel uneasy inside. But at least-"...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke up and saw Pichu next to him, looking guilty as he gave a present to him. It was a berry. "I'm sorry... I stole this and didn't know how to say sorry because I hate going to the pokemon centre it always has a certain chill that makes me feel uneasy inside. But at least I don't have to come...

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2015
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke up and saw Pichu next to him, looking guilty as he gave a present to him. It was a berry. "I'm sorry... I stole this and didn't know how to say sorry because I hate going to the pokemon centre it always has a certain chill that makes me feel uneasy inside. But at least I don't have to come here very often. Then Nurse...

Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke up and saw Pichu next to him, looking guilty as he gave a present to him. It was a berry. "I'm sorry... I stole this and didn't know how to say sorry because I hate going to the pokemon centre it always has a certain chill that makes me feel uneasy inside. But at least I don't have to come here very often. Then Nurse showed up and said. "Poochyena, ...

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke up and saw Pichu next to him, looking guilty as he gave a present to him. It was a berry. "I'm sorry... I stole this and didn't know how to say sorry because I hate going to the pokemon centre it always has a certain chill that makes me feel uneasy inside. But at least I don't have to come here very often. Then Nurse showed up and said. "Poochyena, get out of here i

Meadow

Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke up and saw Pichu next to him, looking guilty as he gave a present to him. It was a berry. "I'm sorry... I stole this and didn't know how to say sorry because I hate going to the Pokémon Center. It always has a certain chill that makes me feel uneasy inside. But at least I don't have to come here very often." Then Nurse showed up and said: "Poochyena, get out of here! I can't risk the consequences-"...

Dedenne1

Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke up and saw Pichu next to him, looking guilty as he gave a present to him. It was a berry. "I'm sorry... I stole this and didn't know how to say sorry because I hate going to the Pokémon Center. It always has a certain chill that makes me feel uneasy inside. But at least I don't have to come here very often." Then Nurse showed up and said: "Poochyena, get out of here! I can't risk the consequences of keeping you here, now-"

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke up and saw Pichu next to him, looking guilty as he gave a present to him. It was a berry. "I'm sorry... I stole this and didn't know how to say sorry because I hate going to the Pokémon Center. It always has a certain chill that makes me feel uneasy inside. But at least I don't have to come here very often." Then Nurse showed up and said: "Poochyena, get out of here! I can't risk the consequences of keeping you here, now I'll put up posters and...

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke up and saw Pichu next to him, looking guilty as he gave a present to him. It was a berry. "I'm sorry... I stole this and didn't know how to say sorry because I hate going to the Pokémon Center. It always has a certain chill that makes me feel uneasy inside. But at least I don't have to come here very often." Then Nurse showed up and said: "Poochyena, get out of here! I can't risk the consequences of keeping you here, now I'll put up posters and ask people if they know...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke up and saw Pichu next to him, looking guilty as he gave a present to him. It was a berry. "I'm sorry... I stole this and didn't know how to say sorry because I hate going to the Pokémon Center. It always has a certain chill that makes me feel uneasy inside. But at least I don't have to come here very often." Then Nurse showed up and said: "Poochyena, get out of here! I can't risk the consequences of keeping you here, now I'll put up posters and ask people if they know where your owner has been."

Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke up and saw Pichu next to him, looking guilty as he gave a present to him. It was a berry. "I'm sorry... I stole this and didn't know how to say sorry because I hate going to the Pokémon Center. It always has a certain chill that makes me feel uneasy inside. But at least I don't have to come here very often." Then Nurse showed up and said: "Poochyena, get out of here! I can't risk the consequences of keeping you here, now I'll put up posters and ask people if they know where your owner has been." However, what she doesn't know...

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke up and saw Pichu next to him, looking guilty as he gave a present to him. It was a berry. "I'm sorry... I stole this and didn't know how to say sorry because I hate going to the Pokémon Center. It always has a certain chill that makes me feel uneasy inside. But at least I don't have to come here very often." Then Nurse showed up and said: "Poochyena, get out of here! I can't risk the consequences of keeping you here, now I'll put up posters and ask people if they know where your owner has been." However, what she doesn't know, is that the owner was...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke up and saw Pichu next to him, looking guilty as he gave a present to him. It was a berry. "I'm sorry... I stole this and didn't know how to say sorry because I hate going to the Pokémon Center. It always has a certain chill that makes me feel uneasy inside. But at least I don't have to come here very often." Then Nurse showed up and said: "Poochyena, get out of here! I can't risk the consequences of keeping you here, now I'll put up posters and ask people if they know where your owner has been." However, what she doesn't know, is that the owner was waiting in the Pokécenter, worried...

Meadow

Years
    ^why you ninja.jpg

It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke up and saw Pichu next to him, looking guilty as he gave a present to him. It was a berry. "I'm sorry... I stole this and didn't know how to say sorry because I hate going to the Pokémon Center. It always has a certain chill that makes me feel uneasy inside. But at least I don't have to come here very often." Then Nurse showed up and said: "Poochyena, get out of here! I can't risk the consequences of keeping you here, now I'll put up posters and ask people if they know where your owner has been." However, what she didn't know is that the owner was waiting in the Pokécenter, worried about Poochyena. As a result...

However, what she didn't know is that the owner was actually a Team Magma Grunt
    sigh...

Years
    noooo, the owner left him alone in lilycove!

It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke up and saw Pichu next to him, looking guilty as he gave a present to him. It was a berry. "I'm sorry... I stole this and didn't know how to say sorry because I hate going to the Pokémon Center. It always has a certain chill that makes me feel uneasy inside. But at least I don't have to come here very often." Then Nurse showed up and said: "Poochyena, get out of here! I can't risk the consequences of keeping you here, now I'll put up posters and ask people if they know where your owner has been." However, what she didn't know is that the owner was waiting in the Pokécenter, worried about Poochyena. As a result, Poochyena was handed to suspiciously...

Dedenne1

Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke up and saw Pichu next to him, looking guilty as he gave a present to him. It was a berry. "I'm sorry... I stole this and didn't know how to say sorry because I hate going to the Pokémon Center. It always has a certain chill that makes me feel uneasy inside. But at least I don't have to come here very often." Then Nurse showed up and said: "Poochyena, get out of here! I can't risk the consequences of keeping you here, now I'll put up posters and ask people if they know where your owner has been." However, what she didn't know is that the owner was waiting in the Pokécenter, worried about Poochyena. As a result, Poochyena was handed to suspiciously over to 5 men in...

Meadow

Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke up and saw Pichu next to him, looking guilty as he gave a present to him. It was a berry. "I'm sorry... I stole this and didn't know how to say sorry because I hate going to the Pokémon Center. It always has a certain chill that makes me feel uneasy inside. But at least I don't have to come here very often." Then Nurse showed up and said: "Poochyena, get out of here! I can't risk the consequences of keeping you here, now I'll put up posters and ask people if they know where your owner has been." However, what she didn't know is that the owner was waiting in the Pokécenter, worried about Poochyena. As a result, Poochyena was handed over to 5 suspicious men in pink jumpsuits. "We're not suspicious...

Sorry for changing up the wording a bit, but I thought it sounded a little awkward. xD

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke up and saw Pichu next to him, looking guilty as he gave a present to him. It was a berry. "I'm sorry... I stole this and didn't know how to say sorry because I hate going to the Pokémon Center. It always has a certain chill that makes me feel uneasy inside. But at least I don't have to come here very often." Then Nurse showed up and said: "Poochyena, get out of here! I can't risk the consequences of keeping you here, now I'll put up posters and ask people if they know where your owner has been." However, what she didn't know is that the owner was waiting in the Pokécenter, worried about Poochyena. As a result, Poochyena was handed over to 5 suspicious men in pink jumpsuits. "We're not suspicious and absolutely no evil gang...

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the Pokecenter. He was given vaccine which was supposed to immunize him against Pokerus, but then a Pichu with Pokerus entered and attacked Poochyena with a Thundershock out of fear. Luckily, Nurse Joy took the Poochyena to farther inside the Pokémon center to the operating theatre, where he would be safe. After a long night, Poocyena woke up and saw Pichu next to him, looking guilty as he gave a present to him. It was a berry. "I'm sorry... I stole this and didn't know how to say sorry because I hate going to the Pokémon Center. It always has a certain chill that makes me feel uneasy inside. But at least I don't have to come here very often." Then Nurse showed up and said: "Poochyena, get out of here! I can't risk the consequences of keeping you here, now I'll put up posters and ask people if they know where your owner has been." However, what she didn't know is that the owner was waiting in the Pokécenter, worried about Poochyena. As a result, Poochyena was handed over to 5 suspicious men in pink jumpsuits. "We're not suspicious and absolutely no evil gang." Poochyena tried to run away...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back