• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéStory Time - Just add five words!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    You jinxed it. :)

Zigzagoon woke up, his head hurting a lot. What has happened? Slowly his memory started recovering. "Oh yeah, I was visiting an ice cream shop..." He and a Sandshrew were both crying because they had been locked up in an ice cream van because their temptation couldn't be stopped. A Carnivine entered and spoke: "Terrible news! Vanillite's shop is actually a van of a secret murderer! Just kidding, it's mine." It turns out that Carnivine was the aforementioned secret murderer, and he was holding two Sandshrew hostages in the fridge...

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Zigzagoon woke up, his head hurting a lot. What has happened? Slowly his memory started recovering. "Oh yeah, I was visiting an ice cream shop..." He and a Sandshrew were both crying because they had been locked up in an ice cream van because their temptation couldn't be stopped. A Carnivine entered and spoke: "Terrible news! Vanillite's shop is actually a van of a secret murderer! Just kidding, it's mine." It turns out that Carnivine was the aforementioned secret murderer, and he was holding two Sandshrew hostages in the fridge to extend their expiration date...

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Zigzagoon woke up, his head hurting a lot. What has happened? Slowly his memory started recovering. "Oh yeah, I was visiting an ice cream shop..." He and a Sandshrew were both crying because they had been locked up in an ice cream van because their temptation couldn't be stopped. A Carnivine entered and spoke: "Terrible news! Vanillite's shop is actually a van of a secret murderer! Just kidding, it's mine." It turns out that Carnivine was the aforementioned secret murderer, and he was holding two Sandshrew hostages in the fridge to extend their expiration date. The hostages attempted escape by...

Meadow

Years
    Zigzagoon woke up, his head hurting a lot. What has happened? Slowly his memory started recovering. "Oh yeah, I was visiting an ice cream shop..." He and a Sandshrew were both crying because they had been locked up in an ice cream van because their temptation couldn't be stopped. A Carnivine entered and spoke: "Terrible news! Vanillite's shop is actually a van of a secret murderer! Just kidding, it's mine." It turns out that Carnivine was the aforementioned secret murderer, and he was holding two Sandshrew hostages in the fridge to extend their expiration date. The hostages attempted escape by slippin' and slidin' down a collapsed door covered in sugar....

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Zigzagoon woke up, his head hurting a lot. What has happened? Slowly his memory started recovering. "Oh yeah, I was visiting an ice cream shop..." He and a Sandshrew were both crying because they had been locked up in an ice cream van because their temptation couldn't be stopped. A Carnivine entered and spoke: "Terrible news! Vanillite's shop is actually a van of a secret murderer! Just kidding, it's mine." It turns out that Carnivine was the aforementioned secret murderer, and he was holding two Sandshrew hostages in the fridge to extend their expiration date. The hostages attempted escape by slippin' and slidin' down a collapsed door covered in sugar free sweets. It failed badly...

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Zigzagoon woke up, his head hurting a lot. What has happened? Slowly his memory started recovering. "Oh yeah, I was visiting an ice cream shop..." He and a Sandshrew were both crying because they had been locked up in an ice cream van because their temptation couldn't be stopped. A Carnivine entered and spoke: "Terrible news! Vanillite's shop is actually a van of a secret murderer! Just kidding, it's mine." It turns out that Carnivine was the aforementioned secret murderer, and he was holding two Sandshrew hostages in the fridge to extend their expiration date. The hostages attempted escape by slippin' and slidin' down a collapsed door covered in sugar free sweets. It failed badly after they were caught by...

Meadow

Years
    Zigzagoon woke up, his head hurting a lot. What has happened? Slowly his memory started recovering. "Oh yeah, I was visiting an ice cream shop..." He and a Sandshrew were both crying because they had been locked up in an ice cream van because their temptation couldn't be stopped. A Carnivine entered and spoke: "Terrible news! Vanillite's shop is actually a van of a secret murderer! Just kidding, it's mine." It turns out that Carnivine was the aforementioned secret murderer, and he was holding two Sandshrew hostages in the fridge to extend their expiration date. The hostages attempted escape by slippin' and slidin' down a collapsed door covered in sugar-free sweets. It failed badly after they were caught by their mom, who was a...

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Zigzagoon woke up, his head hurting a lot. What has happened? Slowly his memory started recovering. "Oh yeah, I was visiting an ice cream shop..." He and a Sandshrew were both crying because they had been locked up in an ice cream van because their temptation couldn't be stopped. A Carnivine entered and spoke: "Terrible news! Vanillite's shop is actually a van of a secret murderer! Just kidding, it's mine." It turns out that Carnivine was the aforementioned secret murderer, and he was holding two Sandshrew hostages in the fridge to extend their expiration date. The hostages attempted escape by slippin' and slidin' down a collapsed door covered in sugar-free sweets. It failed badly after they were caught by their mom, who was a really mean Zoroark who always...

Meadow

Years
    Zigzagoon woke up, his head hurting a lot. What has happened? Slowly his memory started recovering. "Oh yeah, I was visiting an ice cream shop..." He and a Sandshrew were both crying because they had been locked up in an ice cream van because their temptation couldn't be stopped. A Carnivine entered and spoke: "Terrible news! Vanillite's shop is actually a van of a secret murderer! Just kidding, it's mine." It turns out that Carnivine was the aforementioned secret murderer, and he was holding two Sandshrew hostages in the fridge to extend their expiration date. The hostages attempted escape by slippin' and slidin' down a collapsed door covered in sugar-free sweets. It failed badly after they were caught by their mom, who was a really mean Zoroark who always posted dank memes on PC. The Sandshrew hostages panicked, as...

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Zigzagoon woke up, his head hurting a lot. What has happened? Slowly his memory started recovering. "Oh yeah, I was visiting an ice cream shop..." He and a Sandshrew were both crying because they had been locked up in an ice cream van because their temptation couldn't be stopped. A Carnivine entered and spoke: "Terrible news! Vanillite's shop is actually a van of a secret murderer! Just kidding, it's mine." It turns out that Carnivine was the aforementioned secret murderer, and he was holding two Sandshrew hostages in the fridge to extend their expiration date. The hostages attempted escape by slippin' and slidin' down a collapsed door covered in sugar-free sweets. It failed badly after they were caught by their mom, who was a really mean Zoroark who always posted dank memes on PC. The Sandshrew hostages panicked, as a Charizard, a Porygon, and

Years
    Zigzagoon woke up, his head hurting a lot. What has happened? Slowly his memory started recovering. "Oh yeah, I was visiting an ice cream shop..." He and a Sandshrew were both crying because they had been locked up in an ice cream van because their temptation couldn't be stopped. A Carnivine entered and spoke: "Terrible news! Vanillite's shop is actually a van of a secret murderer! Just kidding, it's mine." It turns out that Carnivine was the aforementioned secret murderer, and he was holding two Sandshrew hostages in the fridge to extend their expiration date. The hostages attempted escape by slippin' and slidin' down a collapsed door covered in sugar-free sweets. It failed badly after they were caught by their mom, who was a really mean Zoroark who always posted dank memes on PC. The Sandshrew hostages panicked, as a Charizard, a Porygon, and Serperior went into the woods.

Meadow

Years
    Zigzagoon woke up, his head hurting a lot. What has happened? Slowly his memory started recovering. "Oh yeah, I was visiting an ice cream shop..." He and a Sandshrew were both crying because they had been locked up in an ice cream van because their temptation couldn't be stopped. A Carnivine entered and spoke: "Terrible news! Vanillite's shop is actually a van of a secret murderer! Just kidding, it's mine." It turns out that Carnivine was the aforementioned secret murderer, and he was holding two Sandshrew hostages in the fridge to extend their expiration date. The hostages attempted escape by slippin' and slidin' down a collapsed door covered in sugar-free sweets. It failed badly after they were caught by their mom, who was a really mean Zoroark who always posted dank memes on PC. The Sandshrew hostages panicked, as a Charizard, a Porygon, and Serperior went into the woods. They overheard a secret conversation...

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Zigzagoon woke up, his head hurting a lot. What has happened? Slowly his memory started recovering. "Oh yeah, I was visiting an ice cream shop..." He and a Sandshrew were both crying because they had been locked up in an ice cream van because their temptation couldn't be stopped. A Carnivine entered and spoke: "Terrible news! Vanillite's shop is actually a van of a secret murderer! Just kidding, it's mine." It turns out that Carnivine was the aforementioned secret murderer, and he was holding two Sandshrew hostages in the fridge to extend their expiration date. The hostages attempted escape by slippin' and slidin' down a collapsed door covered in sugar-free sweets. It failed badly after they were caught by their mom, who was a really mean Zoroark who always posted dank memes on PC. The Sandshrew hostages panicked, as a Charizard, a Porygon, and Serperior went into the woods. They overheard a secret conversation between a Trevanant and a...

Years
    Zigzagoon woke up, his head hurting a lot. What has happened? Slowly his memory started recovering. "Oh yeah, I was visiting an ice cream shop..." He and a Sandshrew were both crying because they had been locked up in an ice cream van because their temptation couldn't be stopped. A Carnivine entered and spoke: "Terrible news! Vanillite's shop is actually a van of a secret murderer! Just kidding, it's mine." It turns out that Carnivine was the aforementioned secret murderer, and he was holding two Sandshrew hostages in the fridge to extend their expiration date. The hostages attempted escape by slippin' and slidin' down a collapsed door covered in sugar-free sweets. It failed badly after they were caught by their mom, who was a really mean Zoroark who always posted dank memes on PC. The Sandshrew hostages panicked, as a Charizard, a Porygon, and Serperior went into the woods. They overheard a secret conversation between a Trevanant and a Snivy that somehow decided they...

Meadow

Years
    Zigzagoon woke up, his head hurting a lot. What has happened? Slowly his memory started recovering. "Oh yeah, I was visiting an ice cream shop..." He and a Sandshrew were both crying because they had been locked up in an ice cream van because their temptation couldn't be stopped. A Carnivine entered and spoke: "Terrible news! Vanillite's shop is actually a van of a secret murderer! Just kidding, it's mine." It turns out that Carnivine was the aforementioned secret murderer, and he was holding two Sandshrew hostages in the fridge to extend their expiration date. The hostages attempted escape by slippin' and slidin' down a collapsed door covered in sugar-free sweets. It failed badly after they were caught by their mom, who was a really mean Zoroark who always posted dank memes on PC. The Sandshrew hostages panicked, as a Charizard, a Porygon, and Serperior went into the woods. They overheard a secret conversation between a Trevanant and a Snivy that somehow decided they would help Zigzagoon and Sandshrew...

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Zigzagoon woke up, his head hurting a lot. What has happened? Slowly his memory started recovering. "Oh yeah, I was visiting an ice cream shop..." He and a Sandshrew were both crying because they had been locked up in an ice cream van because their temptation couldn't be stopped. A Carnivine entered and spoke: "Terrible news! Vanillite's shop is actually a van of a secret murderer! Just kidding, it's mine." It turns out that Carnivine was the aforementioned secret murderer, and he was holding two Sandshrew hostages in the fridge to extend their expiration date. The hostages attempted escape by slippin' and slidin' down a collapsed door covered in sugar-free sweets. It failed badly after they were caught by their mom, who was a really mean Zoroark who always posted dank memes on PC. The Sandshrew hostages panicked, as a Charizard, a Porygon, and Serperior went into the woods. They overheard a secret conversation between a Trevanant and a Snivy that somehow decided they would help Zigzagoon and Sandshrew defeat the Elite Four by...

Meadow

Years
    Zigzagoon woke up, his head hurting a lot. What has happened? Slowly his memory started recovering. "Oh yeah, I was visiting an ice cream shop..." He and a Sandshrew were both crying because they had been locked up in an ice cream van because their temptation couldn't be stopped. A Carnivine entered and spoke: "Terrible news! Vanillite's shop is actually a van of a secret murderer! Just kidding, it's mine." It turns out that Carnivine was the aforementioned secret murderer, and he was holding two Sandshrew hostages in the fridge to extend their expiration date. The hostages attempted escape by slippin' and slidin' down a collapsed door covered in sugar-free sweets. It failed badly after they were caught by their mom, who was a really mean Zoroark who always posted dank memes on PC. The Sandshrew hostages panicked, as a Charizard, a Porygon, and Serperior went into the woods. They overheard a secret conversation between a Trevanant and a Snivy that somehow decided they would help Zigzagoon and Sandshrew defeat the Elite Four by saving them from Carnivine's clutches...

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Zigzagoon woke up, his head hurting a lot. What has happened? Slowly his memory started recovering. "Oh yeah, I was visiting an ice cream shop..." He and a Sandshrew were both crying because they had been locked up in an ice cream van because their temptation couldn't be stopped. A Carnivine entered and spoke: "Terrible news! Vanillite's shop is actually a van of a secret murderer! Just kidding, it's mine." It turns out that Carnivine was the aforementioned secret murderer, and he was holding two Sandshrew hostages in the fridge to extend their expiration date. The hostages attempted escape by slippin' and slidin' down a collapsed door covered in sugar-free sweets. It failed badly after they were caught by their mom, who was a really mean Zoroark who always posted dank memes on PC. The Sandshrew hostages panicked, as a Charizard, a Porygon, and Serperior went into the woods. They overheard a secret conversation between a Trevanant and a Snivy that somehow decided they would help Zigzagoon and Sandshrew defeat the Elite Four by saving them from Carnivine's clutches, recruiting an Ice fang Feraligatr...

Meadow

Years
    Zigzagoon woke up, his head hurting a lot. What has happened? Slowly his memory started recovering. "Oh yeah, I was visiting an ice cream shop..." He and a Sandshrew were both crying because they had been locked up in an ice cream van because their temptation couldn't be stopped. A Carnivine entered and spoke: "Terrible news! Vanillite's shop is actually a van of a secret murderer! Just kidding, it's mine." It turns out that Carnivine was the aforementioned secret murderer, and he was holding two Sandshrew hostages in the fridge to extend their expiration date. The hostages attempted escape by slippin' and slidin' down a collapsed door covered in sugar-free sweets. It failed badly after they were caught by their mom, who was a really mean Zoroark who always posted dank memes on PC. The Sandshrew hostages panicked, as a Charizard, a Porygon, and Serperior went into the woods. They overheard a secret conversation between a Trevanant and a Snivy that somehow decided they would help Zigzagoon and Sandshrew defeat the Elite Four by saving them from Carnivine's clutches, recruiting an Ice Fang Feraligatr in the process. The group...

Years
    Zigzagoon woke up, his head hurting a lot. What has happened? Slowly his memory started recovering. "Oh yeah, I was visiting an ice cream shop..." He and a Sandshrew were both crying because they had been locked up in an ice cream van because their temptation couldn't be stopped. A Carnivine entered and spoke: "Terrible news! Vanillite's shop is actually a van of a secret murderer! Just kidding, it's mine." It turns out that Carnivine was the aforementioned secret murderer, and he was holding two Sandshrew hostages in the fridge to extend their expiration date. The hostages attempted escape by slippin' and slidin' down a collapsed door covered in sugar-free sweets. It failed badly after they were caught by their mom, who was a really mean Zoroark who always posted dank memes on PC. The Sandshrew hostages panicked, as a Charizard, a Porygon, and Serperior went into the woods. They overheard a secret conversation between a Trevanant and a Snivy that somehow decided they would help Zigzagoon and Sandshrew defeat the Elite Four by [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]saving[/COLOR][/COLOR] them from Carnivine's clutches, recruiting an Ice Fang Feraligatr in the process. The group needed to get stronger so...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back