• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéWorld 2028 [T] (OOC/SU Thread)

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
Years
  • Hi, everyone, I'm Mick Fizz (I'm using this account to get pictures, as I haven't made more than 15 posts with my other account), this is my first RP, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, etc, etc.

GMs: Mick Fizz, Blayze~

Setting: The year is 2028. Peace has arrived to Kanto and Johto and it looks like it's there to stay. The evil Team Rocket hasn't been heard of since their last takeover attempt of the Goldenrod Radio Tower in 2011, and all their known bases have been destroyed. Most of their members are behind the bars for their crimes, but very few have changed their ways and walk he world without worrying about dropping the soap in the showers. In fact, one of those became the Viridian City Gym Leader after the former Leader, Gary Oak, decided to leave to become a Pokémon Professor after his grandfather, the renowned Prof. Oak, retired from that field, although he still continues with his radio show.
    But even more has changed since the once-mighty Team Rocket fell for the second time. A ferry that will link Pallet Town, the rebuilt Cinnabar Island, Seafoam Islands and Fuschia City is being built at a shipyard in Vermillion City. But this ain't the only thing under construction. A tunnel that will connect Viridian City with Celadon City is also being built, and it's said to be close to completion. And also the Celadon-Lavender Underground has been reopened, which brought a lot of joy to many trainers, as some security guards from Saffron have gone cranky again.
    Below is a list of the Gym Leaders and their rosters in 2028:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Plot: All kids who have always dreamed of becoming Pokémon Trainers should smile because their dream is about to come true. This year, Prof. Gary Oak will be giving Pokémon to the first 10 kids that arrive at his lab in Pallet town. This Pokémon giveaway will be on May, 13th 2018, and was announced weeks before so that trainers living away from Pallet Town had time to get there. The starters are the three Kanto starters: Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle. Those who didn't make it on time to get those three starters don't need to worry, as there are seven eggs in store for them: a Pichu Egg, an Eevee egg, a Togepi egg, a Tyrogue Egg, a Magby egg, an Elekid egg and a Mime Jr. Egg. But Oak won't be giving away Pokémon after the eggs have been taken, so if you want a Pokémon, you better get to the Oak Pokémon Lab in Pallet and fast! Those who don't make it on time will have to wait for one more year to get their starter Pokémon from him.
    Now this is where you come in. You are one of these kids who goes to Oak's Pokémon Lab in Pallet Town to get their first Pokémon. After that, you can travel around Kanto and Johto (if the Trainer wants to) and earn Badges, or you can just travel for fun. But be careful, kids. Everything may seem safe without the Rocket threat upon the region, but nothing lasts forever...

Spots available:

Spoiler:

Starters available:

Spoiler:

Rules:

1) All PC rules apply.
    2) No bunnying, godmodding, or anything like it
    3) Post regularly, and inform the GMs if you're gonna be absent.
    4) Romance allowed, but don't go too far.
    5) This is rated T, keep it that way.
    6) You can play more than one character, but you MUST ask for permission to the GMs first.
    6) Enjoy!

Last but not least, SU:

Name: (What did your parents name your character.)
    Appearance: (How does your character look? Picture/one paragraph)
    Personality: (What's your character like? A paragraph minimum)
    History: (Tell us about your character's life up to the moment he found out about Oak's giveaway.)
    Starter of choice: (Whoops, forgot it D: Anyway, this is the first Pokémon you'll receive.)

I'll post my SU last so that others can pick their Pokémon, but I'm reserving the last spot for myself.

Last edited:

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
  • Could I reserve Squritle?

Name: Oliver Hamblin
    Appearance: (How does your character look? Picture/one paragraph)
    Personality: (What's your character like? A paragraph minimum)
    History: (Tell us about your character's life up to the moment he found out about Oak's giveaway.)

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • The idea is that you pick the Kanto Starters first. The eggs will get picked after Charmander, Squirte and Bulbasaur have been taken. Sorry pal. I'll reserve a spot for ya anyway.

Last edited:
    Back