• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéZOMBIES [PG-17] (OOC Thread)

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    An RP by: Zeph.
    PG-17
    Game Thread here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=253486

Your objective is simple, really:

S U R V I V E .

Welcome to the wonderful world of- well, welcome is probably not the appropriate word to use anymore. Now it's simply just a world of pokemon. Almost.

Look, basically, something bad happened in Hoenn. A disease, so to speak. How it came about, no-one is quite sure. There are rumours about human intervention, but we can never know for sure. This disease, this scarily infectious disease - it kills pokemon. Slowly, it eats at their whole body until there is no trace of life left. And it dosen't stop there either. It goes that extra step, and actually takes over the body. In effect, they create zombie Pokemon (or PokeZombies, as they are known by the living).

The disease passes itself on, as you would expect. It only takes a bite or scratch. And we're talking about pokemon here, they're quite efficient at biting, scratching and whatnot. Humans can't get infected by these PokeZombies, but they can still be mauled and ultimately killed by them. That's why they've all left this region. All that's left is one large island, uninhabited by humans. Only PokeZombies.

Luckily for us though, they are zombies - they're stupid. We fight back to survive.

So, who are you in all this?

You are a pokemon who, fortunately, hasn't been infected yet. You are part of a group of survivors, who have set up a camp in Littleroot Town. It has the basics - a nearby bay for a water source, an array of berry and fruit trees, and a stash of handmade weapons, should you want one. Your camp has heard word, though. Apparently, there is a bigger colony of survivours in Lillycove City, with better defenses, more supplies and, most importantly, more Pokemon. The only problem is, it's at the other side of Hoenn. Are you ready for a dangerous journey?

The PokéZombies

There are three types:

Zombies:
    Just your standard undead, land dwelling pokemon.

Flyers:
    These Zombies can fly, so watch the skies.

Swimmers:
    Any fish or pokemon that can swim. If you find yourself in any body of water, get out.

Rules:

+ I am the GM. Basically, I'm in charge here :)
    + Please be active in this RP. If you don't post for a large period of time then you'll get kicked.
    + If you have anything else going on that will impare your activity here, let me know.
    + Follow basic PC and role-playing rules.
    + Please use proper grammar. Post are better when easily readible :3
    + This is a PG-17 RP, so I will allow blood and violence >:3 (Nothing too graphic, though)
    + Romance is allowed (should you feel the need for some PokeLurv)
    + I'll allow swearing too. But please censor strong words (eg: b*stard)
    + No bunnying, unless permission is given.
    + OOC posts and Sign Ups belong in the OOC Thread (naturally).
    + In the 'Other' section of the SU, put "I like to Zomboogey", so I know you've read these rules ;)

The Sign Up Form:

Name: (First and Last)
    Species: (No fish or birds. Basically something that walks)
    Appearance: (Only a few sentences will do here. Anything unusual about you compared to other pokemon?)
    Personality: (A couple of paragraphs here.)
    History: (What was life like for you before the outbreak?)
    Moves: (4 maximum. If you wish to change one, ask in the OOC Thread)
    Weapon of choice: (This is optional. Obviously moves require energy, so what else will you use to fend off hordes of zombies?)
    Other: (Anything else not covered above?)

My SU:

Name: Barry McArthur (Known as Barry by ex-trainer)
    Species: Munchlax

Appearance: Barry is short, plump and stocky. He has thick, teal green fur (which gets shaggy at the lower part of his body. He has stumpy arms and two feet, no legs. Facially, he has a big mouth with two teeth poking upwards, and two cartoon looking eyes. Basically, he is a normal Munchlax.

Personality: The best way to decribe Barry would be to call him "innocently obnoxious". In general, Barry is hardly the sharpest knife in the drawer. In fact he can be so obscure, he's like a spoon in that knife drawer. Only rarely will you see Barry take the time to think things through carefully, every other time he simply makes one general assumption, and charges in head first. He is a typical example of 'brawn over brains', in that he dosen't choose to use his brain much of the time. This isn't to say he is completely dumb - he can actually be quite thoughtful and intelligent in the right circumstances. However most of the time he lets others do the thinking, and this perhaps makes him misunderstood - as an idiot.

In saying that, trying to get Barry to sit down and listen carefully is no easy feat. There is almost always something else that has grabbed his small attention span. Despite this, however, it would be a safe bet to rely on Barry. Maybe he won't help someone the conventional way, or indeed in the way they ask for help, but he can do it. If you wanted him to get something out of a tree, for example, he'd probably just knock the tree down with his brute force - then get the thing. Barry is very considerate though, and a nice guy in general. He cares for his friends, and loves spending time with them, and shows bitter resent to anyone who hurts them. It would be safe to summarise, therefore, that Barry simply loves life, and tries to live it to the full.

And he loves, repeat, loves food. He is a Munchlax, after all...

History: Barry was born and raised in a small corner of the Hoenn region. He was one of a number of children to Snorlax parents, who lived in a forest full of honey trees. This spot was quite popular with tourists and trainers alike, and so Barry became quite used to humans very early on. His mother spoke highly of humans, especially the ones known as trainers - and should one ever want to choose them to travel with, then they shouldn't hesitate. One particular morning, when Barry was twelve years of age, he spotted one particular trainer. They way he dressed, walked... everything about him was just, cool. Barry made himself noticed to this trainer, and after some deliberation, he was taken in under his wing.

This trainer was known as Scott Ryder, back then an up and coming rookie. Together, along with their five other teammates, Barry and Scott trained hard and endlessly, day after day and night after night. The constant training paid off - Scott went on to dominate the eight gyms of Hoenn, and even win the Pokemon League there. Barry and his comrades did so again, and again - making them three time champions in five years.

Then the incident occured. While staying at his home in Rustboro, Scott became surrounded, as dozens and dozens of PokeZombies ran riot in the city. Caught off guard, there was little that could be done, and Scott simply gave Barry and his five other pokemon one order: and that was to get out of there. Barry, reluctantly and fearfully, did as commanded, fleeing Rustboro City. A few of his teammates stayed back to fight the PokeZombies off, and he felt helpless as the fear prevented him from helping Scott too.

Barry hasn't heard from Scott, or any of his fellow pokemon team since.

Moves: Metronome - Focus Punch - Solarbeam - Strength

Weapon of Choice: Barry prefers to fight with his bare fists, however he will use whatever comes to hand.

Other: Barry is Scottish, so naturally, he has a Scottish accent (bear that in mind when talking to him x3) And he likes to Zomboogey.

Current RolePlayers:

Zeph as Barry the Munchlax

Metronome - Focus Punch - Solarbeam - Strength

Wolf in the Rain as Tobias the Charmeleon

Metal Claw - Inferno - Dragon Rage - Smokescreen

rustymenon as Nick the Treeko

Leaf Blade - Pound - Bullet Seed - Solarbeam

FlurryTheGlaceon as Flurry the shiny Glaceon

Ice Fang - Ice Beam - Avalance - Hail

Eight as Xinera {Shi-neh-rah} the Absol

Swords Dance - Slash - Agility - Double Team

Nakuzami as Dimitri the Larvesta

Flame Wheel - Acrobatics - Morning Sun - Magnet Rise

TrainerGiza as Amerie the Kirlia

Magical Leaf - Double Team - Confusion - Teleport

Darkfox1525 as Erik the Bisharp

Iron Defense - Metal Claw - Night Slash - Brick Break

Spanner226 as Katsumi the Furret

Ice Punch - Thunderpunch - Fire Punch - Dig

InfinityWayvern as Tyshia the Ampharos

Electro Ball - Echoed Voice - Iron Tail - Dynamic Punch

Zamorak as Silva the Linoone

Headbutt - Fury Swipes - Rest - Tail Whip

Megaman765 as Snype the Sableye

Shadow Ball - Detect - Faint Attack - Taunt

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    Will you please reserve me for Shroomish? I will have my SU up sometime tomorrow. (: I love this plot! Thank you!

Name: Savage Durden

Species:
    Shroomish

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Moves:

Weapon of choice:

Other:

Last edited:

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    SU

Name: Nick Reynolds

Species: Treecko

Appearance: Pretty much your average Treecko, He is almost like a regular Treecko, except for a blue band he wears on his right hand.

Personality: Nick is not much of a team player. He prefers to work solo and only joined the Pokemon at Littleroot for their food and shelter. He is rude and not good at socializing. He likes to act tough, and become the leader of almost everything. He hates all bug Pokemon, due to him being weak to them. He is very rash and headstrong, and often doesn't think things through before acting. He is very independent due to his troubled childhood.

Nick often loses his temper, causing him to go out of control. Although he doesn't show it, he has a soft side, and makes friendships quickly. He cares deeply for his friends, and gets really angry if somebody hurts them. he likes to play video games, which he stole from a bunch of children, and read books (which he also stole). He is very competitive, and loves to battle. Where he is weaker than the other Pokemon, he makes up by battling tactically. He is also very crafty and street smart.

History: When Nick had hatched from an egg he had been transported to Professor Birch's Lab, where he had been claimed by a Trainer. The Trainer had been very cruel to him, hitting and kicking him if he didn't battle well. Nick had then escaped from the Trainer, and spent most of his years in the wild, where he learnt to take care of himself. It was than when he was caught by another Trainer who took him in his care. The new Trainer took care of him and Nick was very happy with him, But when the outbreak occurred all Trainers were forced to abandon their Pokemon and escape. So Nick was left alone once more and is now trying to survive the outbreak.

During his years in the wild, he formed a group of Pokemon who took care of each other and helped each other, and were Pokemon thieves. It was during this time that he learnt to steal and sneak around. He has almost perfected all moves through battles with other wild Pokemon. During his time in the wild, he had been attacked by a Scolipede, which led him to hate Bug Pokemon.

Moves: Lead Blade, Bullet Seed, Pound, Solarbeam

Weapon of choice: A stick which he has sharpened to act like a sword and a handgun he stole from a guard before the outbreak.

Other: I Like to Zomboogey!

Last edited:

Zeph.

Years
    Thanks for the interest guys :D

@Vathiom - Consider your spot reserved :3

@Ink Heart - Ditto the above :P

@rustymenon - Not bad, but you'll have to beef up the Personality and History sections (to about double their length), then you should be fine and dandy. Until then, Pending.

p.s. - a Handgun? Naaaiiice :D

FlurryTheGlaceon

Amanda~♥~Tyler ~~~ Forever
    Years
    Finished my SU, and remembered what the ninja stars are called :)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zeph.

Years
    @FlurryTheGlaceon - Nyeeh okay, you can have the shiny :3 But no more *note to other readers* Reserved :)

EDIT: Okay, that'll do it nicely :) Accepted! (Just watch your grammar here and there and you'll be fine ;)

It'll be interesting to see how such a timid character like Flurry copes >:3

Last edited:
    Years
    My sign up form:

Name: Kaiser Schwartz
    Species: Minun
    Appearance: Kaiser usually wears an officer's cap to show authority and to make himself stand out as he is small for a Minun. He also wears an eye-patch on his right eye to make himself look tough to make up for his poor combat capabilities. However, he can still be "convinced" through intimidation.

Personality: Kaiser is a Minun that has a short attention span due to his hasty nature. As a self-proclaimed officer, he is arrogant and stubborn to make up for his poor combat abilities. He also has a huge ego developed from having his painting displayed in an art museum and being the most loyal Pokemon in his trainer's team.

History: Kaiser travelled with his Pokemon trainer through out the known world. When the zombie outbreak came, the Minun was accidentally left behind when his trainer fled the region by a ferry. Kaiser believes that he will be rescued one day due to his enormous ego for a Minun.

Moves: Return, Thunderbolt, Growl, Charm

Weapon of choice: Nailbat.

Other: He fears Blazikens as he was bullied by one when he was younger. He speaks in a heavy German accent.

Zeph.

Years
    Hey guys :) I*'m not at my own computer right now, so I'll update the main post tomorrow ^^' That aside:

@rustymenon - That's looking better :) So you're Accepted!

@Ethan Gold - Unfortunately, that SU is just too short. See other accepted ones for an example. Denied.

@dragonqueen0210 - Consider yourself Reserved :3 I hope you're planning on adding more to what you already have too...

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Well, I guess i'll reserve a spot.
    We'll be allowed to evolve... right?

Name: Dimitri Carona
    Species: Larvesta

Appearance:
    Unlike the typical Larvesta, Dimitri has red eyes and slightly darker fur.

Personality:
    Dimitri is a very silent person. He never really talks, and when he does, it's usually to offer a bit of pessimism. He is not afraid to challenge anyone or anything, and so he tends to be the first to join a fight. However, he does not do so if the odds are against him, and he tries to avoid fighting if possible. To most people, it seems that nothing scares him, and he is very intelligent. He hates extremely bubbly people, and extremely arrogant people, among others.

Dimitri tries to keep as distant from people as possible. He refuses to make bonds with anyone, as bonds make one weak and they can end terribly. His weakness is babies. If he sees a baby, he can't help but be nice, or at least nicer, to it, and if he sees a baby in danger, he has to help. He has no idea why this is, though.

History:
    Dimitri hatched at the bottom of Relic Castle in the Unova Region, as that was the closest thing to a volcano there. Not long after he hatched, he had accidently wondered out into the desert. He lost himself in a sandstorm, where he wandered around the desert for three days, trying to find the Relic Castle. Eventually he was discovered by a girl, Melody, who rescued him. He found himself traveling around the Unova Region with her, training as they went.

After two defeats in the Unova league, Melody travelled to the Hoenn Region, taking Dimitri along with her. By then they had been travelling together for two years. They had just barely begun their journey when the infection started. While they were riding the cable car up to Mt Chimney, a Tyranitar PokeZombie had attacked, destroying the cable car. Dimitri and Melody were separated, and in the panick, Melody was dragged away by a crowd of panicked civilians. They never saw each other again...

Dimitri then began to travel the Hoenn Region, at first to look for Melody, but when the infection became extremely severe and the people had evacuated the region, he had given up. When he heard about the surviving group of pokemon in Littleroot Town, he headed there.

Moves: Flame Wheel | Acrobatics | Morning Sun | Magnet Rise
    Weapon of choice: When Dimitri is absolutely too tired to use a move, he has five blades that he attaches to his horns.
    Other: The Zomboogey sounds like a really bad booger...

Last edited:

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Finished. Also, tell me if theres anything i need to change. Always want to make my SU's better. :)

Name: Erik Zoma
    Species: Bisharp

Appearance: Erik looks like your run-of-the-mill Bisharp, but he's a bit taller, and wears a blue scarf that belonged to his previous owner.

Personality: Erik is that one guy who trys to stay positive, even when things look EXTREMELY bad. He also trys to keep everyone else happy, although he mostly ends up annoying them. He's not very smart, so he doesn't consider himself a leader type. He does, however, follow orders very well. He is always willing to take risks that most people wouldn't even think of doing, even if it could cost him his life. He hates the PokeZombies with a passion, and will kill them out of pure spite. His only fear is being alone.

Erik is always seen training, trying to hone his skills. Whenever he has any free time, he always spends it training. He hasn't quite reached the peak of his power, but he'll continue to train until that faithful day. He never gives up, even when things look bleak. While in a fight, he uses everything he has to win, even if he knows he's going to lose.

History: Erik hatched in a dark cave somewhere in the Unova Region, where a colony of Pawniard and Bisharp lived. For 4 years, Erik lived in darkness with his fellow Pawniards, training to become a Bisharp. Erik was different from the rest of the Pawniard, as he was always fascinated by the outside world. One day, he ventured outside of the cave, where he fell off a cliff, and was unable to reach the cave entrance. He then spent the next 2 years living alone in the woods, trying to survive. He was then caught by a rookie trainer named Minato.

Minato treated Erik with the up most kindness, even if they lost a battle. For the next 10 years, Minato and Erik traveled together through the Unova Region, where their grew. During their travels, Erik evolved into a Bisharp, and their bond continued to grow. After losing a few Gym battles, Minato moved to the Hoenn Region, hoping to have better luck battling the gym leaders there.

After a few days, the outbreak accrued. Erik and Minot were in Roustabout city, ready to fight the gym leader, when the city was overrun by the PokeZombies. During the panic, Minato was caught by the PokeZombies. Minato knew that he was going to be killed, and ordered Erik to run. Relunticly, Erik ran as fast as he could. While running, a blue scarf landed in front of him. He knew that it was Minato's, so he wraped it around his neck, and continued to run, fending off any of the PokeZombies that tried to attack him. A few days later, he heard of a camp with survivors in Littleroot Town. With this new information, he traveled towards Littleroot, hoping that he isn't too late.

Moves: Iron Defence, Metal Claw, Night Slash, Brick Break

Weapon of choice: A katana that he stole off of one of the dead Humans, but he will use his bare hands if he needs to.

Other: Erik carries his katana by a sheath strapped to his back. He also calls his blade, "Muramasa". Also, I like to Zomboogey!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2012
    Here's my completed SU. Hope it's up to par.

Name: Xinera [Shi-neh-rah] Yun Solae

Species: Absol

Appearance: Xinera is a little larger than many Absol her age, but due to the nature of the Pokémon and their associations with disaster, not many Absol have been observed in the wild. Her fur is shaggier and her face somewhat darker than what humans are used to, and there is nothing remarkable about her in terms of what is attractive in her species.

Personality: Xinera does not get along well with other Pokémon. Between hunting them or avoiding them completely, she has never had (nor wanted) the opportunity to communicate with those beyond her own species, and Arceus help you if you happen to have been in human contact. However, she is imbued with the principal of doing what she has to in order to survive, and though incredibly reluctant, Xinera does interact with others albeit in a manner which doesn't earn her any friendship points.

As an Absol, she is incredibly loyal to and protective of her clan's morals, as well as the advice given to her by her mother. There is a protective side to Xinera, but unless she can benefit from helping someone they're on their own - even if it means death. Somewhere deep down she possesses emotions, but these are constantly pushed aside by her instinct to survive without compromising her beliefs in any way.

As a warrior she is calm and tactical, preferring an array of status-enhancing moves to going all-out. This strategy has earned her many wins, and Xinera is somewhat cocky when it comes to facing an opponent, even if they are stronger than she is. She thrives on the sensation of winning, and despite the loss of her pack members and the deeds she has been forced to commit, Xinera is geniunely happy for the outbreak.

History: Xinera has been wild since birth; she and her pack resided in the mountains until the outbreak, her mother Yun being one of the few females permitted to mate with the alpha male. Xinera's brothers - both younger than her - were a lot more willing to break the tradition of avoiding humans than she. Taoshun, the youngest, was captured by a Pokémon trainer when the pups were eight years old, and Liuqian deserted the pack in order to become a ranger's partner Pokémon.

With her brothers gone, Xinera became her mother's sole chance of advancing within the pack, and the Absol was trained in a multitude of things - hunting for berries and small Pokémon, avoiding humans, caring for younger Absol and fighting. Xinera developed particularly quickly in the latter skill, but being a warrior alone was not enough to earn her a mate.

As she approached her late teens, females her age began to drift to other packs of Absol, but no males showed any interest in the somewhat masculine Dark-type. As the youngest 'adult' in her pack, Xinera was relegated to caring for the pups when their mothers were busy, and she craved for something to take her away from the monotony of playing nanny. Her desires were granted in the form of the outbreak; some of her pack sensed the disaster and headed down towards Lilycove City to 'warn' the humans, but returned having contracted the disease.

Carnage ensued and Xinera fled with the pups. They ran as far as they could into the unknown region of Hoenn, finding that it wasn't just their own kind infected. Inevitably, there were casualties on the way and Xinera was forced to kill the remaining pups who were slowing her down.

Moves: Swords Dance, Slash, Agility, Double Team

Weapon of choice: Her claws and teeth; Xinera refuses to use anything man made or to fight like one.

Other: I like to Zomboogey.

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Here's my SU Blah blah blah, etc. Used Tobias :3
    -----------------------------
    Name: Tobias _____

Species: Charmeleon

Appearance: Tobias has a few minor differences that set him apart from a regular Charmeleon. For one, he has a scar going diagonally across the left side of his neck from when he got into a scrap with his brother (See history). Even though the scar isn't very long (running about a Quarter way around), to him, it feels like the most prominent part of his being. In the past he has been wearing a blue bandana his brother found to cover it up, But it had become so tattered he had to leave it. Now, he is again looking for a new object to cover up the scar, but cannot find anything he likes.

Another deviation that sets Tobias apart from others of his species is that his right "fang" is slightly longer than the other. When he closes his mouth, the tooth shows over his bottom lip. Tobias' eye color, unlike the normal brown or red, his are a deep sky blue. Besides these, Tobias is like any other Charmeleon. He is a normal height for his species (~3ft 7 inches) and has dark red skin with white traveling down his stomach.

Personality: Tobias is fairly vocal for a creature of his stature, perhaps because of competition with his older brother or from having mixed parents, and always tries to be a leader. However, this does not, make him headstrong; he always checks if something is smart to do or is safe. But one thing is sure, having a voice in a matter is of utmost importance to him.

Unlike most others of his species, Tobias actually likes water. Now, by "likes" I mean, he will got about up to his knees or lay on his stomach and takes extreme caution not to get his tail-fire wet, but he still gets in. (However, this does not affect his Weaknesses/Resistances to attacks.)

Thanks mostly to his brother, Tobias cannot stand others who make a promise they cannot keep. This may make him seem harsh or mean in some situations, but he sees it as being a "realist". He claims that "False hope is the same as taking another's eyes." Another thing he hates is the light given off by his tail He claims that it stops him from sleeping soundly at night as well as gives him away too easily.

Tobias is extremely sensitive about the scar given to him by his brother. If anyone makes a comment that he feels makes fun of him in any way, he will defend himself by fighting; just like his brother told him to do.

Despite his hatred of his brother, first for the scar on his body and next for the way he abandoned him (see History -.-'), Tobias still takes most of his advice to heart, often putting most of them into practice. Nevertheless, he gives his brother no or little credit for anything (attacks, maneuvers, etc.) his brother taught him.

Although he is not the best at making friends, he generally gets along well with others. He doesn't mind others, as long as they treat him well. But, if someone messes up something he was working hard on or gets in his way, he can have a very 'sharp tongue' and say along of things that will sting the person to the core, especially if he knows the person well. As for friends, they are few for Tobias. But when he does make friends, he can keep them for a very long time.

As a Carnivore, he does eat meat, but that doesn't mean he hasn't made friends with his prey before (Although, the relationship was basically "If you die, I get first dibs")

History: Tobias was born in the foothills region of Johto, near the base of Mt. Silver. With a Feraligatr as his father and a Charizard as his mother, Tobias' life had always been slightly distant from others. Others would find this coupling odd, and often criticize the Charmeleon for it. However, Tobias never held this criticism as his parent's fault.

Although he remembers little from his childhood (if that's what they call it -.-'), one memory sticks in his mind, the fight between him and his brother. Although he forgets what it was even about, the scar on his neck from his brother's first Slash attack reminds him of every detail.

Ever since he was 6, it has just been his older brother and him. One night, their parents simply disappeared. Some believe the pair died, and others that they just abandoned them. Tobias never truly understood what happened to his parents, he still remembers them fondly; although, his brother remembered them with spite.

For the next 6 years, they would hunt for food and try to find a better place to live, abandoning their old home and birthplace and attempting to live though every passing day, but nothing ever seemed to improve. Every day, his older brother would claim everything would get better and he would always be there for him, through thick and through thin, through good times and bad. Even though Tobias didn't believe him at first, eventually, things began to get better little by little. With every passing day, their lives began to fall into place. His brother even taught him moves and tactics he created himself, as well as some ones his parents taught him, such as Dragon Rage and Inferno.

But again, misfortune struck. One day, when he awoke, his brother was nowhere to be found. He waited in their home for days, refusing to step out until he returned. For weeks he waited, gazing into the distance, telling himself that his brother would return at any second, that at any moment, he would see him, and that he hadn't left him. On one stormy rainy day, tears trickled down his cheeks; he faced the facts: his brother too, had abandoned him.

But Tobias lived, evolved and survived. He travelled around the region, moving from place to place, dodging trainers, other wild pokemon, and even poachers; but it wasn't until he reached the Hoenn region, that he began to fight something else, something worse: Zombies.

Moves:
    Metal Claw
    Inferno
    Dragon Rage
    SmokeScreen

Weapon: Claws and Teeth. Although, that doesn't mean he's not resourceful.

Other: Do u Liek Zomboogey? I like to Zomboogey (Why did I not expect anything other than that from you, btw? >.>")

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    Name: Katsumi(vowel sounds do not change)

Species: Furret

Appearance: He has a tail slightly longer than that of a normal furret, and his brown stripes are also a bit darker. He wears a pair of goggles.

Personality: A calm one, often staying collected in most situations, and is extremely alert to sudden sounds, even if he were to be wearing earphones, and listening to loud music at full blast. However, wrecking valuable possessions would easily piss him off. While he is not fond of humans, he is tolerant of them, and is also tolerant of other pokemon. But often times, he would rather be left alone.

If another has something to speak about, it will be difficult to get him to listen, not because he has a short attention span, but he will only bother to listen if it's important. Unfortunately, in cases like these, not much but improving survival chances is that important. Each day, he attempts to develop new things to improve chances of survival, but each attempt so far has made his living quarters a mess. That also adds that he is quite fascinated by human technology.

In combat, he uses what seems like head on offensive moves for tactical use. He abuses the environment to his own advantage.

History: Born as a sentret, and now a furret, life was rather.........difficult. As a solitary pokemon, defecting from his colony, in which the majority is now infected, he was left to survive alone for quite a while, that is, until he stumbled upon Littleroot Town. The town and its surrounding areas seemed safe enough, so he set up his new living quarters here, in which he developed the handheld claws from a model and scrap metal he had found beforehand.

Life before leaving the colony? He refuses to share with others, for whatever reason. Perhaps it had something to do with personal matters... Well, I'll tell you about it. The colony had always found him somewhat strange, as he was calm, but he was fascinated by the technology in the cities. Parents killed when he was a mere child, the rest of the colony took care of his siblings and himself, though the other young ones would see him as a little................awkward, and often times, would wreck his various possessions. He didn't necessarily mind, as they were small things. Wrecking the area in which he stored gathered materials, however, would easily piss him off, which made him leave the colony to pursue his own interests. He hasn't heard from the furret colony ever since, and frankly, he didn't care. Only until the disease broke out did he feel a little concern for the colony, but he shrugged it off for now. He figured that the colony would evacuate when they sensed danger.

Moveset: Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Dig

Weapon of Choice: Claws, which are mainly used for digging, and makes his elemental punch attacks seem more like a slash. He had actually created these himself.

Other:....Zomboogey? What's that?

Last edited:

Zeph.

Years
    @dragonqueen0210 - Nearly there :P Just add more to the Personality (say, another paragraph of the same length) and you'll be in :D Pending.

@Nakuzami - Consider yourself Reserved :3 And yes, you can evolve if you wish, but VM me or say here in advance ;)

@Darkfox1525 - Again, you are Reserved :)

@Eight - Great SU! Accepted - I'm interested to see how Xinera will put up with the others xD

@Wolf in the Rain - Good to see Tobias :D (Evolved aswell, I see :P) Denied Accepted!

@Spanner226 - You are Reserved too :D

EDIT: Okay, for simplicity's sake I've only added those who have been accepted so far onto the main posts. I'll post the first post in the game thread later today and kick this thing off, so keep your eyes peeled :D

Last edited:

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
    Years
    Name: Amerie Ivory

Species: Kirlia

Appearance: This Kirlia wears a grey scarf, and carries a black messenger type bag.
    Personality: (edited)
    She's out going and likes most humans. Amerie would consider she is a good mannered Pokémon, and takes pride in her contest metals. When threated, or put down she stands up for herself and tries to make things right. Just like her teenager trainer she always tends to look at the bright side of things even when the situations are at their worst. She loves goofing off and laughing and she is all around silly. Her hobbies include dancing and singing, usually with her trainer. Amerie is usually very hard working and determined once she knows what she wants; how else would she win all those metals?
    She wishes that people would take the time to understand her and where she comes from, not just having people judge her for living the way she does. Having traits that are not usually associated with Kirlias, makes her feel that she's one of kind, not just another Kirlia. Amerie contains a certain spark that many people and Pokémon appreciate, but there are some that this spark rubs off the wrong way. Being a diva has made her ability to make friends with other Pokémon difficult, since they tend to judge her as selfish. She tries to nice but being used to living with her trainer and only one other Pokémon she doesn't like someone else getting in her spotlight.

History: (edited)
    When she was a little Ralts she got bullied a lot by the other Pokémon her age, even by some of her own species. They told her that she could never be what she wanted to be; a performer. She wanted to show the world what you can do when you are confident and hard working. By having her Trainer and best friend Ashley by her side those dreams were becoming realities. She would never in a million years that she would be gifted the life that she lived with Ashley and her family. She knew some people were bad, evil even but for certain, she was lucky to have Ashley. Ever since being caught by her trainer's father, she has lived with them in a small but fancy home in Petalberg City. Amerie with her trainer Ashley, had trained around the area, and also traveled outside of Petalberg to Pokémon contests. Said by many of her trainer's friends, they both lived a very comfortable and calm life and didn't really have to worry about anything, until one day.
    While traveling to Little Root town to visit their friends Thomas and his Swablu, Amerie and Ashley had been walking for a while. On the way there Amerie was admiring the flowers that they were passing just outside of Oldale town, so she deiced to stop and pick some. Ashley realized what she was doing and helped her. All of a sudden Ashley said she heard something. They both turned around to see a crowd of Tailow surrounding them. But they didn't look like ordinary Tailow, they looked extremely dangerous. Amerie tried to fight them off with Ashley but then she yelled out and told her to run for Little Root. Amerie was able to escape but her trainer wasn't so lucky. She saw her best friend drown in a sea of wings and feathers followed by a scream. Amerie's eyes swelled and loneliness swept over her. What should she do now? In tears, Amerie fled to Little Root town with their friends nowhere to be found. Have they been attacked also?

Moves: Magical Leaf, Double Team, Confusion and Teleport.

Weapon of choice: She will improvise.

Other: I like to Zomboogey? (edit) She has a slight British/English accent.

(edit): Is this okay now? ^^

Last edited:

Zeph.

Years
    @TrainerGiza - Good for your first time :D Just a couple of things though - Just add some more to Personality and History, and sorry, but no more shinies (as we already have one ^^') Pending :3

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
    Years
    @TrainerGiza - Good for your first time :D Just a couple of things though - Just add some more to Personality and History, and sorry, but no more shinies (as we already have one ^^') Pending :3

^^ okay! I will get right on that. Should I go more in detail for personality and History? thank you!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    I finished my SU, in case you missed that Zeph ;)
    Is it too short? I wasn't sure on how to drag out his Personality, and he doesn't really have an epic history...I really should make it more epic -.-' Though, perhaps parts of his history will remain unkown?

Zeph.

Years
    @Nakuzami - Sorry for missing that ^^; Anyway, Accepted! Everything is the ideal length I was looking for :D

Oh and, for everyone who is accepted, post away in the IC thread! ^w^

Back