• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    "Well can't say I blame ya then." Snype said to the Charmeleon. At least he was getting on his good side. "Try to hold back on eatting him eh? Who knows. They must be some other survivor camps out there. I betcha they have all the meat you could ever dream of. Be a good sport eh?" Snype said giving the Tobias a hard pat on the back.

As the group was about to leave Littleroot, they were interrupted by a Zombie Charizard. If that wasn't a sign to get moving, Snype didn't know what was. The zombies were moving in quickly.

"Yo Tobias, is that your mom or something? 'Cause I can see the similarities." Nick said. Snype didn't like Nick at all. He liked jokes, but some of Nick's went a little too far. He wasn't looking to strangle him or anything, but working alongside the guy would be a real pain.

The zombie launched a Flamethrower attack at Tyshia however Nick pushed her out of the way and took the attack himself. Nick ended up knocked into the air and landing somewhere far off from Littleroot.

"Ah geez. Better go find the guy. I'll be right back." Snype said as he sucuried out of town. Nick wasn't the only one who wanted to show off his leadership. With his sniper like vision, He shouldn't have been to hard to find. His eyes glowed white in-case of any ambushes from zombies. The zombie charizard back at town seemed to have been dealt with thankfully so he didn't have to worry about anyone getting hurt while he was away. They were a large group anyways. These zombie fights have been easy so far.

Tyshia seemed to be looking for Nick as well. Thankfully, Snype managed to find out where he landed. A zombie Nincada was crawling up to him. "Hey! Move it buddy!" Snype said as he kicked the Nincada like a football. The Nincada was sent flying into the bushes and ended up not coming back out. Might have died from the impact.

"Tyshia! I found him!" Snype called out to her before looking back down to Nick. "Geez I hope these sacrifices you make don't end up occurring often buddy." Snype said to Nick.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    "And I've never eaten Charmeleon but you don't see me trying to make a meal out of you" A Linnone snuck up behind the pair, speaking in a rather bold voice, especially considering the fact that she was half of Tobias's size, probably not as strong as him, and his prey. Peharps the Linoone noticed this as she changed her tone soon after. " "I don't think I ever got your name, or if I did I've forgotten it." she started cheerily, "but my name's Silva Ivy, what would yours happen to be?"

"Tobias." The Charmeleon smirked, turning his head to make damn well sure the Linoone saw the scar running down the side of his neck. "And I like your attitude. Maybe I'll be saving you for last."

"Well can't say I blame ya then." The Sableye said to the Charmeleon. "Try to hold back on eating him eh? Who knows? They must be some other survivor camps out there. I betcha they have all the meat you could ever dream of. Be a good sport eh?" The Sabeye gave Tobias a hard pat on the back; Tobias did his best to not bite his head off.

Suddenly, A deafening roar filled the air, causing the Charmeleon to throw off the Sableye. Flying into the base-camp, was one of those things, but a Charizard. Tobias clamped his teeth sharp, his claws glowing bright. Disgraceful. Sullying their species by falling victim, by failing to live, by turning into one of those.

"Yo Tobias, is that your mom or something? 'Cause I can see the similarities." The newt grinned, evoking a guttural growl from Tobias. His claws shone metallic and flame welled within his stomach. Wisps of flame began to travel along the outsides of his lips. His tail fire burned bright, his vision narrowed. Zombies be damned! That newt would get it.

And he got it sooner than later, but not by the Charmeleon's claw.

His fallen bretheren let out a Flamethrower before anyone could react, and that newt jumped right in front of it.

A Larvesta and the Ampheros quickly finished off the Charizard, letting it fall to the ground, then rushing off to find the newt, thrown afar by the Flamethrower. As they left, The Charmeleon released some of his pent up anger, but offered respect, giving his fallen brother a proper but hasty pyre. The body was soon engulfed in flames by an Inferno. Deed done, Tobias turned away, claws still glowing. Not long after, the Sableye seemed to find the Grass-newt, causing everyone to crowd around him.

The Charmeleon mustered the most monotone voice he could as he approached the newt. "Oh no. He's dead. What a shame. Well, no sense mourning. We should leave him here. He would've wanted it that way."

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    [OOC: Forgot to mention: zombies can't use their pokemon moves. I'll let this one slide though :3]

Next thing Barry heard was a deafening roar from behind the group. He turned around expecting the worst - which it turned out to basically be. It was a zombie Charizard. Barry's fist began to glow in retalliation, however the others saw to the beast. Unfortunately Nick had been struck by a Flamethrower in the proccess, however Snype and Tyshia were seeing to him.

Barry smiled. They could take out a zombie of that size so easily - they would be fine!

"Oh no. He's dead. What a shame. Well, no sense mourning. We should leave him here. He would've wanted it that way."

Barry looked at Nick, he was breathing.

"Nahh he's okay, not to worry!" he said relieved to Tobias, "Anyway, let's go to Oldale Town!"

Barry plodded into the route, the tall grass whisping eerily in the breeze,

"Oh aye: and stay close."

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    A loud roar blasted Katsumi's ears. A charizard had flown into camp! An infected one! Letting out another deafening roar, it unleashed flamethrower, seemingly at Tyshia, until Nick jumped right in front of her, being sent flying away to some other place from the impact of the attack. The foolhardy grovyle! Well, he would be a fool if he was alone... Tyshia and the larvesta whom Katsumi did not know finished off the beast, leaving Tobias to set it to flames. It would only be a matter of time until the flesh turned into ashes, leaving the skeleton behind. Snype and Tyshia seemed to have gone off to find Nick.

"Tyshia! I found him!" Snype shouted. The group seemed to have huddled on over before Katsumi arrived.

"Oh no. He's dead. What a shame. Well, no sense mourning. We should leave him here. He would've wanted it that way," Tobias said, with a monotone voice. The charmeleon probably did not care about Nick; perhaps the two were enemies? But that isn't the main problem. After a quick inspection, it turned out Nick wasn't dead. There were only a few burns on his torso, but other than that, Nick seemed to be totally fine; even Barry knows that, and even said so.

"It seems there are a few burns, specifically on the torso," Katsumi stated. He reached into his bags for any burn heals. "Where are the burn heals I had packed....." he muttered, before finally finding one, with just enough of the medicine within the spray bottle to heal the burn. Of course, spraying mindlessly all over the body won't be very effective. That said, each spray from the bottle was directed at the torso. "A few hours of rest should be enough. Unfortunately, these stubby little arms of mine can't carry him, or any of you in a matter of fact." He paused, and wondered how he was able to carry a welding torch, a spray can, or even equip his claws for a moment.

Flurry The Celebi

Flurry ~♥~ Tenshi Forever
    Years
    Flurry watched the others take down the Charizard and stepped in to help the search for Nick. Once he was found Flurry watched as Katsumi treated his burns. "A few hours of rest should be enough. Unfortunately, these stubby little arms of mine can't carry him, or any of you in a matter of fact." he said looking at the others not noticing her yet.

Flurry stepped out where she could be seen her bag being carried by her tail. "If someone can lift him a little you can put him on my back, my injury's not that bad anymore" she said her ear twitching slightly "I say hurry cause Barry's started out"

InfinityWayvern

Likes to cuddle :3
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    "Tyshia! I found him!" She spun around, finding Snype standing somewhere a little bit away from her. She rushed over and bent down to tend to the burns when the Furret beat her to it. Then Tobais had to come along and open his big mouth.

"Oh no. He's dead. What a shame. Well, no sense mourning. We should leave him here. He would've wanted it that way," Now Tyshia was pissed. Nick had risked his life to save hers and this Charmeleon was just going to let him sit here and die - or be dead, according to him. She was on her feet in seconds, her dagger pressed to the Charmeleon's throat.

"He jutht thaveb my life anb all you can thay ith 'What a thhame?!'" Lightning crackled all across her body, sparking with irritation. But at what? Sure, Nick had saved her, but any good friend would have done that. Why was she being extra worked up over this one boy? Tyshia pressed the dagger farther into Tobias' throat, threatening to break the skin. A spark of lightning danced across the crack in her lens, which brought Tyshia out of her rage, but only slightly. She pulled the dagger away and picked up the fallen Grovyle, slinging him over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "I'm reaby to go, Barry." She said, walking off.

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
    Years
    Amerie didn't really have time to react to the Charizard, it seemed that everyone destroyed him. Well that's comforting to know, that she was surrounded my strong Pokémon. But in the process, Nick got hurt, because he took a hit for Tyshia. I have a feeling he's going to surprise me more and more, and it looks like Snype and I are not the only ones getting close. She felt happy, while walking a little ways joining in the search for Nick. She didn't walk to far away from either group, just in case. Amerie was glad that Nick wasn't super hurt, and his burns were treated by Katsumi. She was unsure that Flurry could carry Nick, because she wasn't completely healed, and was almost the same weight as her. Amerie thought that she didn't need something else slowing Flurry down.
    She walked back to join the other group, and to see that Tyshia was fed up with Tobias. Amerie did think what she was doing wasn't the best thing to do, concerning the circumstances, but she understood what she must be feeling. She looked on and saw that Barry was going first, taking on his leadership. She just decided to walk with Tyshia. Usually she is outgoing, but being involved in these strange events, hindered her personality a bit, and frankly she didn't know what to talk about. Amerie glanced around for Snype then saw that he was near. She slightly smiled to herself as she trotted along.

Megaman765

Years
    Snype was dissapointed in the group. How many pokemon threatened to kill one another... Nick, Tobias, Erik, and even Tyshia of all people. Tyshia may have had her reasons and Tobias was acting like an ass but still. No need to put a dagger to his throat. Snype decided to speak out.

"Ya know at this rate, We'll end up killing eachother before the Zombies do." Snype said with an unimpressed tone. "You know who you are. We're never going to survive if we don't get along. Back in Dewford, My whole pack was friends with one another. We never failed in our raids. It's because we had a close bond." His small speach was mostly directed to Nick, Tobias, Erik, and Tyshia, but it was somethign everybody should keep have kept in mind. Snype walked alongside Tyshia and Amerie.

"Next time... lets think twice before putting a dagger to somebodies throat eh? I know some pokemon don't like others, But lets focus on surviving and not personal grudges" Snype said quietly to Tyshia. Snype continued walking alongside Amerie, keeping a lookout for any Zombies that may want to ambush them along the way. However after dealing with all of those Dustox, there probably wasn't much to worry about. His eyes were glowing white again. Using Detect was like a completely other vision to Snype.

"Kehehe. If we're staying at Oldale, Then is anyone up for scavenging the abandoned Pokemon Center with me? I've already been in the houses in Oldale. Most of the stuff in there was junk but I haven't been able to check the Pokemart or Pokemon Center. Too much Zombies for me to take on alone at the time." Snype said to anyone close to him. Snype looked over to Amerie and patted her back lightly.

"How's bout it? I'm feeling pretty adventurous right now. The pokemon center should have some stuff to help out Nick also." Snype asked both Amerie and Tyshia with a large grin.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    Nick woke up and saw he was in Tyshia's arms. Oh crap.

Nick jumped from her shoulder, the pain still hurting him, and said, "Uh, uhhh......Thanks, Tyshia, for the um, uh....help, but we should be on our, uhh....way."

He stared deep into the Ampharos's eyes, trying to find what caused him to jump in front of her and save her. He realized that he had fallen for her, and blushed. He turned around and ran towards Oldale, trying to hide his red cheeks.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Silva:

"Tobias. And I like your attitude. Maybe I'll be saving you for last." the Charmeleon said to her. "Like to see you even try and catch me" she thought to herself, before turning her head skywards at the sound of a deafening roar to see a Charizard flying about. The Grovyle from earlier made a crack about it being related to Tobias that made Silva smile, before she realized that she had absolutely no way to attack it, all her moves were close range so unless it stopped flying to attack them all she could do was watch.

It didn't take long for an Ampharos and another pokemon she wasn't to familiar with to take down the Charizard, but not before the Grovyle was taken down by a flamethrower from the Charizard while it was trying to protect the Ampharos. Silva stared as the Charmeleon lit the body of the [re]dead zombie Charizard on fire like he had done with the Pelipper, "Must be some kind of tradition" she thought to herself.

And then it was time to go, at least according to the Munchlax, who everyone else seemed to have adopted as the leader. Silva gathered up her small bundle of things and followed him as the Sableye who had earlier insulted the Charmeleon asked if anyone wanted to help him raid the pokecenter in Oldale town. Silva thought about it a moment, she already had everything she needed so there was no actual benefit for her to help him. She decided against helping the Sableye and just kept quiet as she walked near the back of the group heading towards there first destination.

Just as they started walking the Grovyle jumped back to life in the Ampharos arms, then bashfully said thank you and started running ahead of the Ampharos. Silva stared at this for a second, the Grovyle had gotten injured protecting the Ampharos, then the attitude upon waking up in her arms. Silva gave a grin, it was obvious what was going on there, but perhaps that was because she was on the outside looking in, and not the other way around. She gave it a little more thought then her mind wondered onto what the outpost they were heading to would look like, and was quickly lost in daydreams that she admitted to herself were probably far better then what thy would encounter in reality.

Last edited:

InfinityWayvern

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Tyshia stumbled a little after Nick sprung to life and fled towards Oldale Town. Now she was really confused, did Nick like her or not? She shrugged, seeing that falling in love wasn't apart of the plan. "That can't be goob..." Tyshia mumbled, Nick's frantic running would deffinately startle some zombies. The Ampharos was going to run after him, but it would be better if she stayed with the group. "Hey Thnype, thhoulbn't we go help Nick? He'th thtill weak you know." She pointed out, trying not to sound worried about the gecko Pokemon as she started to walk slightly faster.

Megaman765

Years
    Snype listned to what Tyshia had to say. Nick was pretty eager to keep moving after the battle with the zombie charizard. He certainly wasn't staying close if he was going to run toward Oldale so frantically. If he gets swarmed by zombies the others wouldn't be there to help him right away. It wasn't Snypes problem but being second in command, he was responsible for the safety of the other pokemon, Nick included.

'Kehehehe. He sure knows how to take a hit eh? I say we catch up with him. In a group of course. That Pokemon Center has to be packed with goodies." He said to both Tyshia and Amerie. He then turned to the Group.

"So heres the idea. I say a group of us checks out the Pokemon center, While another group scavenges the Pokemart for leftover supplies. After that we'll all meet outside and move forward to Petalburg If Barry approves of course. I'll Lead the group through the Pokemon Center. And if Barry is up to it, He'll lead the rest of you through the Pokemart to scavenge. Whaddaya say? Who wants to tag along?"

The group was close to Oldale by now. The route between Littleroot and Oldale wasn't a big one so it was a short trip anyways. Snype looked around to see where Nick might have rushed off to. As they got closer to town, Snype looked at Amerie.

"You should come along with me. The pokemon center in Petalburg had a few stuff when I checked it out. Oldale is bound to have alot of interesting stuff eh? How bout it?" Snype offered to Ameire, holding out his hand.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    "So heres the idea. I say a group of us checks out the Pokemon center, While another group scavenges the Pokemart for leftover supplies. After that we'll all meet outside and move forward to Petalburg If Barry approves of course. I'll Lead the group through the Pokemon Center. And if Barry is up to it, He'll lead the rest of you through the Pokemart to scavenge. Whaddaya say? Who wants to tag along?"

Barry plodded forward a little faster now, "You heard the man! I'll go to the PokeMart! Think of all the food we can find!"

Barry's mouth began to salivate. He was starving, so the sound of food was a great sound indeed.

What wasn't a great sound was the hideous snarl that approached him from the right, fast. Barry turned just in time to see a Zombie Poochyena run towards him, it's jaw mangled and leaking with dark blood, and it's eyes devoid of soul.

Barry threw a huge punch with Strength as the dog leapt for him, causing the zombie to spin as its head threw the rest of its body back. It landed and began to get up, but Barry was first to react, grabbing the wolf's head and twisting it forcefully, snapping the neck of the undead creature.

"Jees..." he said, "got the fright of my life there." No sooner had he spoke, he began to plod on with haste,

"C'mon, let's go find some food!"

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
    Years
    Amerie began walking along in the grass, with her new little group of friends, while Nick bolted past.

"I hope what he did, didn't cause problems for us." She became a little worried again, hearing Tyshia speak about the same issue. She slowed as Snype began to propose a plan. She was up for it, and It sounded that Barry was too. Then Snype looked at her.

"You should come along with me. The Pokémon center in Petalburg had a few stuff when I checked it out. Oldale is bound to have a lot of interesting stuff eh? How bout it?
    he then offered his hand. Amerie glanced at his hand, looked at his sparkling eyes, and placed her small pale hand in his.

"Sure. Sounds almost fun." She gave Snype a smile. Amerie was startled by the Poochyena that attacked Barry, but he had it under control. I wonder how this is going to turn out. I have a feeling that something is going to go wrong…..

InfinityWayvern

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Tyshia thought up a plan to split the group into two parts - one to search the PokeCenter, the other to search the PokeMart - just seconds before Snype came up and said it himself. She pondered the possibility of Snype being a mind reader before discarding the thought, deeming it as silly and impossible. "I'll go with Thnype anb Amerie." She said, walking off towards the Oldale PokeCenter. Nick would be going there anyways, to be healed more than likely, despite that there was clearly no electricity to power the machines that healed the Pokemon. But there were bound to be Potions and more Burn Heals in the PokeCenter and even the PokeMart. But there were also going to zombies, lots of them. Tyshia shuddered at the thought of taking them on alone with out any power points to battle with, but since she had Snype and Amerie with her, it wouldn't be too bad. They would help her out if she needed it, and she would help them if they needed it.

A zombie ran up and attacked Barry, but he dispatched it swiftly. Tyshia swallowed hard, reminding herself to never get between a Munchlax and his food. Especially Barry. "That'th a thcary thought..." Tyshia mumbled to herself, keeping an extra eye out for other zombies now that one had been spotted, more were sure to follow. "I'll keep a watch outthibe onthe we get to the Pokethenter." The Ampharos suggested, looking to the Sableye - who was now holding Amerie's hand, obviously.

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    "So we are heading to the Pokemon Center, with the others heading to the Pokemart, if I heard correctly," Katsumi commented. "I'll be willing to come along." He had been rather silent since they left, pondering about the recent events lately, mainly the fact that the outbreak was intentional, and the fact that it had started in, most likely, Mauville City, or perhaps in New Mauville? No, if the pelipper meant New Mauville, he would have said something else. ...........I shouldn't be thinking of such things at the moment..... He thought before following along.

Apparently Barry had dispatched an infected Poochyena. The result of going in between a Munchlax, or a Snorlax, and his/her food? It wasn't a pretty thought. Not at all. It'd be something to keep in mind, maybe even to the point of jotting it down, though Katsumi lacked a pen/pencil and a paper, and even if he did have said utensils, his stubby arms weren't really suitable for writing. Shrugging the thought off for the time being, he simply stayed silent as half of the group, along with himself headed to the Pokemon Center.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Dimitri Carona
    PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]

Oldale Town
    Heaven on Earth

-----

The group had decided to split in two, half were going to go to the Pokemon Center and the other half were going to the Pokemart. I guess they should make that splitting into three groups, because I planned to search the town on my own. I glanced at the Glaceon, and for some reason the name McFlurry popped into my head. That could not have been her name, why would anyones name be that? Then it hit me; I could smell it. I could smell a thing that would bring me eternal peace, or at least peace for a little while. I could smell a McDonalds.

I disappeared into the trees without any effort. It helped that no one seemed to pay me any attention, which I was fine with. I sprinted through the forest so fast that it felt like I was flying, and then I realized I was. I had mindlessly used Magnet Rise while I was running. Well, at least it made my mission easier.

I flew into the town and scoured it for the golden arch. Thanks to my amazing skills, and the fact that I could smell it the entire way, I found it rather quickly. I flew in through a broked window and landed. The lights were mostly out, with just one or two still flickering, slowly dying. The sunlight filtering through the windows filled up the entire building anyways. The building wasn't in too bad of a condition, and to my eternal joy I did not smell, or see, any signs that zombies had been in here for very long. Apparently if the meat wasn't live, or at least still on its original body, the zombies weren't interested in it.

I ran over to the McFlurry machine and poured as much as I could into the largest cup I could find. At first I started out lightly licking it, but within a few seconds I had started to viciously mutilate it. I was in heaven, and heaven tasted so good.

After I had finished the McFlurry, I ran over to the machine and refilled my cup. When I did, I glimpsed something through the window. Across the street, apparently competing with the McDonalds', was a Taco Bell. My jaw dropped, and my McFlurry almost did the same. Clutching my McFlurry between my horns, I raced over to the Taco Bell. I had lied to myself earlier, I was not in heaven then, now I was in heaven.

I leaped over the counter and back to the food. I made ten nacho cheese beef chalupas, my favorite, and devoured them. After that, I didn't even bother to make the food. I jumped into the basin filled with taco meat and started to eat it all.

"The one thing I really loooooooooooooooooooooooove about humans," I said as I shoveled more taco meat into my mouth. "The food!" I swallowed the last of the taco meat. I looked around and ate everything else of interest, and by the time I had done that, I was extremely stuffed. I slipped out of the resteraunt as fast and quietly as I had entered, and then I went to the Pokemon Center to find the rest of the group.

Megaman765

Years
    Amerie willingly accepted Snype's offer and her little hand into his. He closed his hand and held onto hers as they moved toward Oldale. Snype did his best not to Blush, but couldn't help but look nervous. The fact that Amerie so willingly accepted his hand may have been a sign... nah. Snype was a sucker for Love. He wasn't going to make assumptions so quickly but still... Barry had also agreed with Snypes idea, Tyshia also agreed to come along. Nick was likely in the Pokemon Center as well. Better yet, Katsumi was also going to be with the group as well so that made five Pokemon considering Nick was in the Pokemon Center.

"Well if anybody else wants to tag along feel free, We'll be inside the Pokemon Center." Snype said to the group. Tyshia said that she would keep watch outside of the Pokemon Center either to keep an eye for zombies or for Nick. Who knew.

"I'd say four pokemon is enough for us. Why don't the rest of you check out the Poke mart? Considering hose small some of these buildings can be, It would be best to not have a really big group." Snype asked everyone else.

The door into the Pokemon center was a mechanical sliding door. With the lack of electricity, Snype had to actually slide the door to the side himself. Snype let go of Amerie's hand and did just that and walked in to the dark room.

"You all coming in or what? Kehehe..."

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    Nick was hiding in the Pokemon Center. He had known that there might be something in the Center, so he had quietly entered through the roof. That's when he heard Snype's voice in the distance. They were coming in.

Snype pushed the door open, and looked in.

"You all coming in or what? Kehehe..."

"No! Don't come in!" He whispered.

But then he heard the faint growls from within the Center, and sighed to himself.

"Too late." He cried before Leaf Blading in the dark.

Flurry The Celebi

Flurry ~♥~ Tenshi Forever
    Years
    Flurry shook her head rather wanting to keep to herself she said "I'm just gonna scout around the town see if I can find anything" then without waiting for an answer she walked off her side still bandaged from her injury. Looking around the town as she reached the edge she froze hearing a few things at once. She heard the sound of a roar almost immedietly followed by the spatter of blood and then there was pure silence. Warily she walked towards the bush the noise came from behind and froze hearing zombies feeding as well as a distorted walking noise.

Back