• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]

Tenshi The Mew

- Tenshi ~♥~ Flurry -
Years
  • (Perfect opportunity for a silly romantic post. Yes!!)

-----Tenshi blushed and did not respond to Flurry, far too embarrassed to say any more. When they reached the tree, Tenshi pressed his forehead against the tree, and a magical scene played out. The tree and Tenshi both began glowing a faint blue color. Roots grew around Tenshi's paws, and slowly his wounds began to heal. All except for the scar on his muzzle. That single scar clearly wouldn't heal, no matter how hard he tried.
    -----Tenshi, renewed and revitalized, turned back with newfound power. Surprise absorbed his expression as he found a wounded Flurry between him and two undead thunder-mice. Pikachu, Tenshi thought, an Electric-type mouse Pokemon, known for speed, electric attacks that are fairly powerful, and always watch out for the tail, and the teeth. Pikachu is decently agile, its electric attacks can be lethal, it can bite very painfully, and its tail is a great weapon. Pikachu love berries, especially Oran Berries, and have a fondness for human food. Electric is weak against Ground, resistant to Steel and Flying, and obviously, Electric.
    -----All of this thought went through him in less than a millisecond, and in the next millisecond he had thought up a peace-bringing plan. He charged into the tree that he had just absorbed power from, and to his luck, it dropped the berries he had hoped. Tenshi sent light winds towards the zombies, making sure they caught the scent of Oran Berry. Then, Tenshi flung the mass of berries back into the forest, relaxing as the zombies temptingly chased after the berries, to the forest. "There, peaceful solution, just like I'd hoped for," he muttered to himself watching to make sure they were really gone, keeping his guard up even though he had watched them disappear in the distance.
    -----Tenshi saw blood coming from Flurry, no new wounds from zombies, but just an old injury making a second appearance. I-I c-could use my special ability, b-but... Tenshi blushed really hard. N-no, I have t-to d-do this, he focused intensely, she might not get back, and the blood could attract more undead monsters. Tenshi stood facing Flurry, his face beet red, blushing intensely and not looking at her. "P-please f-forgive me!!" he whimpered, as he began to glow in a faint blue arua, similar to when he was absorbing power from the tree, and he kissed her.

Flurry The Celebi

Flurry ~♥~ Tenshi Forever
    Years
  • Flurry was whimpering softly in pain from her injury as she watched Tenshi get rid of the remaining two Zombies. Struggling to stay standing as she lost blood she blushed looking at him tilting her head as he whimpered "P-please f-forgive me!!" as he glowed blue faintly. Before she could say anything however he kissed her. Blushing hard Flurry froze for a moment before blushing harder and ever so shyly kissing him back. This went on for only a minute though before she pulled back blushing so hard "Wh-" she started but closed her mouth looking away from him seeing the wound on her side healed. H-How did he? she thought to herself before shaking her head still blushing and quickly retrieving the Shirken she had thrown from the dead Zombie. "W-We...u...uh....we sh-should go back" she said shyly.

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    The group of three had made it out of the vents safely, though a few minor scratches were made due to the now activated(and rotating) fans; it was also a tad difficult to get back to the second floor now, though it wasn't too much of a problem since it was literally a one-way path back to the second floor. Once they had exited the vents, Katsumi noticed that the linoone seemed to be getting more tired with each wave of infected pokemon, and even showed some signs of paranoia; there was little time to even leave the building, and even less time to light the fuse. The alarms setting off in the building simply made the scene more hectic.

"Alright, the generator is near the verge of overheating," Katsumi exclaimed rather quickly; time was short. It was a given. "We have a little over three minutes before the heat causes any unwanted effects." He let a rope down to the base of the building to allow those who could not climb smooth surfaces to get down safely. "Everyone evacuate immediately while I hold off the zombies long enough for everyone to escape; if I don't return within two minutes, light the fuse, and take cover immediately afterwards."

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Snype managed to crawl back through the vents and back to the second floor with the other pokemon. One of the fans gave him a large scrape on his arm but he shugged that off. What mattered now was escaping. Back on the second floor it seemed that a series of zombies slipped through the barricade and was giving everyone else trouble. He could tell Silvia wasn't having the best day of her life. The zombies had been using all of their strength to bust through the barricade. The alarms going off in the building seemed to be attracting the zombies upstairs.

Katsumi said that he would hold off the zombies by himself as everyone escaped... trying to be the hero? "Kehe. I'd never forgive myself if I left somebody up here to those zombies." Snype said with a large grin. He stood beneath the window to make sure everybody escaped. "Comon! Lets get out of here!" He called out to everyone.

InfinityWayvern

Likes to cuddle :3
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    They made it through the vents and to the generator room easily enough. Then Katsumi started up the generator and just as quickly the group were heading back into the vents. "I never want to thee another vent duct again..." Tyshia muttered, getting cut up by the fan blades more than the others because of her larger size and her tail kept failing around as if it had a mind of it's own. Her bandages were unraveling and one got caught in a rotating fan blade. This caused her tail to get a few large gashes and the fragile ball on her tail to get cracked. Just what she needed, more blood to attract the zombies.

Soon though, they were back to the second floor and with the others. The Linoone looked exhausted from fighting back the zombies. Katsumi said that there was only a few minutes until the generator over heated. Not a moment too soon really, these zombies needed to be gotten rid of and soon. A rope was lowered through the window so that everyone could climb down.

"I'll go bown firtht tho I can catch anyone who aththibentally fallth or thomething." She said, climbing out the window and grabbing onto the rope and propelling down to the ground in a matter of seconds. "Alright, who'th next?" Tyshia called up, waving the next Pokemon down.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    (OOC: Not gonna let this die. No Way.)

Nick fought back against the zombies, Silvia by his side. He pushed the zombies, blasting some with Bullet Seed. Nick knew he was growing tired. The others had to hurry.

Silvia was with him, but she was growing tired. Soon, the group emerged from the vents, and they seemed to be in quite of a hurry. They threw a rope and out the window, and Tyshia jumped out.

"Whew. Atleast SHE'S safe" Nick thought. He breathed a sigh of reflief, and looked at the zombies breaking through the barricade.

"Everyone evacuate immediately while I hold off the zombies long enough for everyone to escape; if I don't return within two minutes, light the fuse, and take cover immediately afterwards."

"Kehe. I'd never forgive myself if I left somebody up here to those zombies."

He looked at Snype and Katsumi, and sighed. "No time for that!" He yelled. He grabbed Silvia with his mouth, and then grabbed both Snype and Katsumi, and tucked them under his arms. He jumped out of the window, without grabbing the rope. He WAS athletic, after all.

But, He was exhausted. He landed on the ground, and flopped the three saved lives on the ground, and lay down, panting hard.

Back