• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: "Pok�mon Forest Nature" 2004 GBA Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
  • KoBRe LaiR said:
    Pok?mon Forest Nature Version 0.2 Download*

*Beta v0.2 will be released on December 4th.
    DOn't you guys ever learn how to read the * sign? It says below the thread that the link does not work yet. Since it hasnt been released.
    And sorry I cant go step by step in here since all you need to do is open up the LIPS patch and just apply it.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • KoBRe LaiR said:
    Downloads:
    Below you will find a list of versions currently available to be played for Pok?mon Forest Nature. To download just click on the version name and save it into your computer. This is a hack of Ruby so once you download it, you will have to patch it to a Ruby ROM. Please report any bugs you find in it, it means alot if you do since we will be able to fix them and not have them in the next release.

Pok?mon Forest Nature Version 0.1 Download
    Pok?mon Forest Nature Version 0.2 Download*

*Beta v0.2 will be released on December 4th.
    Cant you guys read????
    Wow you know it does get tiring if you dont read the thread and just post for anything.

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    yo... ill help u with this game. it has alot of potential but frankly(no offense) it needs quite alot of work... u need the backsprites, there are afew glitches, like being able to go into the wild before you get a pkmn. so i will be more than glad to help... im good at title screens(pokemon stone doesnt show it but pokemon atom does :). and wheres 0.2???? its the fourth of dec.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Maneachicken said:
    where is the dam beta!!!???
    With that attitude your only making it worse.
    And I havent been able to upload anything since my dad shut the interent off, he cut cancelled my aco**** and now deicded to get AOL -.-
    But yeah i just got it back after three days. So as soon as I get a chance I will post the new one, but give me time since now I just have enetered Finals for school so i need to study more than being online.

adwajr

Bored Trainer... *yawn*...
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    This looks relly good. I'm downloading it to try it now!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back