• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok�mon Forest Nature [Hack of the Year 2004]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
  • Pok�mon Forest Nature
    Brought to you by Dark Hacking Inc.
    Copyright �2004 - 2005, Dark Hacking Inc.

Hack of: Ruby, FireRed & RMXP
    Website: Click Here to visit the Pok�mon Forest Nature website.
    Download Beta: v0.6 (this beta is for map testing, not alot of editing)

Introduction to the world of Hautson
    Pok�mon Forest Nature takes in the region of Hautson. This is a place where stories are told everyday by the villagers about four spirits who guard the essences of nature, time, prosperity and life. Hautson is also the home to 160 new discovered species of Pok�mon and about three new types of Pok�mon [Light, Ancient and Force].
    The Hautson League is a Pok�mon League competition where trainers come and battle with each other to proof whose the best of them all, once a trainer is elligible to enter the Hautson League they will challange the Force Raiders, trainers who are known as the best throughout Hautson.

The Story Within...
    Once every one hundred years under the the mist of a rare moonlight, spirits are said to be awaken. Legends are told about four mythical Pok�mon who roam look over the people of Hautson. It is said that during this night, these foru dragons are said to call on a spirit not known by others. This was when Team Hailz, an organiztion whose only plot is to convert all of Hautson's bountiful grass areas into an iceland, decided to get into the action. Team Hailz attacked the City of Galea where they wanted to steal the ZScale, a scale used to contact the spirit of Zestrak. Their goal is to capture Zestrak and use him and it's ice powers to take over the land. Now it's up to two young trainers who have to decide whether the challange of saving the region of Hautson or join Team Hailz. Which one it is? Find out on Pok�mon Forest Nature.

The Forest Nature Staff
    Hacker & Scripter: KoBRe LaiR
    Sketch Artist: Kukuru01
    Revamp Artist: Barry
    Spriters: Cowrie, KiraYamato, Brushfire0605, pikafirefight, Thomas-san

Forest Nature's Features
    - 160 New Pok�mon to Capture
    - New Twons to Visit & Explore
    - Discover the Secrets of the Four Dragons
    - Completly New Maps & Towns
    - New Gym Leaders
    - Capture All Pok�mon

Screen Shots (Here are some of the screenshots, more to come)
    Pok�mon Forest Nature [Hack of the Year 2004]

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
  • Looking good! Real good!

But dude:

Shame yourself =p The opening of the cave should be a:

And the back of the cave is still open...

Sorry, couldn't left that home...

Anyway, this is the real stuff we're talking about!
    I like the starters, finally some real good looking Fakemon!

Last edited:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • The hack looks really good! ^_^
    The story sounds interesting too.

I've noticed some small tile errors though! ;)

This is one of the hacks I'm really looking forward to.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Thanks Dark E, and Scizz for the pointers. I forgot to look over to most of the mapping since it was midnight when I saved the file. But I will fix it and I will insert more stuff like the intro which we have all graphics for but we're trying to make it work now. I'm also working on the pokedex for btoh the game and the site so you guys can check out the new pokemons soon on our site which is under construction for most of the parts.
    Ill post more screens after Im done uplaoding files.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • lexman911_911 said:
    can i use your drill pokemon
    Sorry no. All Pok?mon on FOrest Nature were only made for Pokemon Forest Nature and are only used for this game. We have had people stealing our work before and because fo that we do not allow others to use our work that we work hard on making.
    Pok?mon Forest Nature
    Brought to you by Dark Hacking Inc.
    Copyright ?2004 - 2005, Dark Hacking Inc.

lexman911_911

pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 29, 2006
    please i really need it becase i,m adding pokemon to my hack please can you reconsider i really want this pokemon

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    lexman911_911 said:
    please i really need it becase i,m adding pokemon to my hack please can you reconsider i really want this pokemon
    No.

I know from experience that the times I make tile errors like that is when I work on maps for hours and start to kind of twitch. lol.. there's deffinately potential. Enough that I was willing to join DHi. From what I've seen, it's the furthest advanced game hack. Good job.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • As barry said. No. We all work hard on getting ideas togetehr for the pokemon bases, and then the sprites and the graphics. I dont want to see any rsemblance of any of our pokemons or anything of DHi.

BTW the beta is for Ruby.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    The hack is good, there was a few tile errors, but that was all I noticed. I don't understand when you said it was a hack of RMXP though.

GARGLE!

Dopeymon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2013
    Screenshots look great so far...

Storyline and other changes also sound good...

...the name, on the other hand, sounds pretty "bleh".

charimon

Yeah hacking !! ^^
    Years
  • i get a normal torchic and when i choose the water i get a mudkip from the back and thats the same with the grass poke but in the screenies i there are others

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2007
    have u noticed that when u start the game the professer and ur mum say littleroot town when its not called that.

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
  • You need to get a Ips patcher (E.G. Lunar IPS that is included in Elite Map) and use it on a pokemon Ruby rom (Ruby is the base rom for this game) then use VBA to open it and all should be fine and dandy! Heh..

And to stay on topic: Those are some of the most Pok?mon-ish looking Fak?mon ive ever seen! The hack looks great and I wish you good luck with it :D

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Patching - If you're on VBA, renaming both of the files to the same name and then making sure they're in the same folder also works.

People that said there were some wrong things... - GOD****NIT. IT'S A BETA.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back