• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok�mon Forest Nature [Hack of the Year 2004]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    I have some news!!!
    Well since lately Ive been dedicating on the wokrs of my site. I have started on my Forest Nature Pokedex and it will be updated weekly with all of the new pokemons featrued in FN.
    So far I have only done part of one, Verug. Click Here to see the pokedex.
    I just started to more will come soon.
    Oh and yeah a second beta can be expected next week after thanksgiving ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2006
    It looks awsome, I really want to play it (love Haks with totally new pokemon) But for some reason when I patch it it just deletes itself...I have a Ruby, and I tried just palying that and see if it works but it is the same, do you know what I am doing wronge? o.o

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Did you tried patching it toa clean ruby rom? and what patching program did you use? I recommend LIPS.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2012
    KoBRe LaiR said:
    Did you tried patching it toa clean ruby rom? and what patching program did you use? I recommend LIPS.
    dude
    wen you bring us a new beta?
    and wen you are finishin the game?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    KoBRe LaiR said:
    Oh and yeah a second beta can be expected next week after thanksgiving ^^

Dark-Side said:
    dude
    wen you bring us a new beta?
    and wen you are finishin the game?

Read the quote I quoted by me.
    I mentioned this before. A new beta can be expected around the end of November and Beginning of December. In between the last week and first week of December. Basicly in two weeks.
    And as for the whole game itself. It was suppose to be done by this year but with all the members missing I havent been able to gather some of their work.
    So it's been a difficulty doing it alone. Although there are a few members working with the game. So we are doing our best.

As for new updates with our Pokemon for FN.
    I am trying to have the second beta cover some of the legend of the legendary Zestrak. Not sure if it will be all covered but some will be.

matlee

<<<<<<<<<Am i Jeremy yet?????
    Years
    this hack is comeing along great
    du u want any pokemon designs?
    i can hel i can do fusions and scratch pokemon
    plz pm me da answer
    matlee

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Any help is welcomed but for pokemon, we look for custom made, basicly from scratch so if you want to help sure. Just let me see some of your past work on that. No, no fusion.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2007
    jc_rcw said:
    There are some roms that don't work like the ones you download from dgemu.
    Aww, crap. The ones from dgemu don't work for these? Now I'm never gonna get to play this awesome looking beta. That makes me sad:(

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Try looking for Visual Boy Advance on Google.
    Speaking of betas. I almost have the beta done but im trying to finsih the third town where u fight the first gym leader. And chaging the text too.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    If that's his point then it's bad luck since FN has been out since 2004.

In other news, I have already made up my mind on where the beta that will be realed sometime this week and next week will end in.
    You will be able to play all the way until the first Gym Leader Battle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back