• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Allstar

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Welcome​

Hello i made a thread before but it was closed but this one i have made because i have started my game,

My game is about "YOU" living in the flento reigon(my reigon). And you go on into the kanto region. I am using rpg maker xp but i desperetly need pokemon character sets so i can put them in my game and i was wondering if the pictures for old ones still worked in xp and the same question but for the panoramas.

Anyway you start in Pillon town(starter) which is set out in the fores and you go around to cities and gather the flento region badges and then try your luck in the kento region.

i hope you like it and i shall post screenshots as soon as i can

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
    Can't wait for screens! :)
    The story line is alright.... but maybe you can make it a bit more unique. ;)

~Jeff

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    Cool! Can't wait for the screens! Yes, pictures in older versions works in RMXP, only you'll have to double size them.
    Good luck!

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Peekimon said:
    Cool! Can't wait for the screens! Yes, pictures in older versions works in RMXP, only you'll have to double size them.
    Good luck!

Wicked thnx for that i will do that with my pictures but i need some help i want some help creating a few new pokemon but i cant draw at all and i cant make character sets so i was wondering if someone could help me just private message me if you can help 39% of the total credit amount will be given that you..

The moment youve been waiting for the first town

it is so big it wouldnt fit all in one screenshot so there are for house, well two houses a gym and a lab but it mostly adds up and you can picture how it is completly thanxs and here they are

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Another post. I know this is considered double posting but i have three more screenshots to put up onto my thread... and here they are

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Thnx kyle i wanted something origanal and different looking cause most games look the same and im going to use a fresh new person for my hero aswell

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Well some features are. well if you have played paper mario before this koopa asks you to find items for him well im doing another version of that. A man aasks you to find items for him.

Another is when you talk to a guy and play trivia to get a rare item or pokemon havent decided and a person who everytime you find him he disapears and go's somewhere else in the lento(region may be renamed) until you find him the last time and he gives you something speical

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Kyle_Katarn said:
    Cool, but what I meant like a CBS, CMS that sort of stuff lol

Oh sorry yeah well i don't know about that i will try to make the proper pokemon battling system but i dont know i am releasing a demo in a couple of days were you only do two towns just to wet ur appatisers so have rpg xp on ur pc to be able to play it

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    The screens look pretty good, though they the first five look pretty similar to each other. You're supposed to include screenshots in your first post, if I'd have seen it before you replied again, I would've had to lock it.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    Neat screens there! The only down tihng in the outdoor screens is that, it's a bit empty, only grass? Add flowers, bushes, etc, to fill it up, a bit. Oh, and in the screen with the Gym, isn't there supposed to be a Gym sign? I like your house, the screenshot, the only thing in the lab, is that, looks empty... Well, that's my comments. Keep up, btw.

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Peekimon said:
    Neat screens there! The only down tihng in the outdoor screens is that, it's a bit empty, only grass? Add flowers, bushes, etc, to fill it up, a bit. Oh, and in the screen with the Gym, isn't there supposed to be a Gym sign? I like your house, the screenshot, the only thing in the lab, is that, looks empty... Well, that's my comments. Keep up, btw.

Yeah but the thing about the screenshots is that i havent got the flowers i need someone made the johto chipset for xp but left out the red independent flowers and only put the flat grass type ones and i dont like using themeones cause i think they are weird and dont look that good if someone has fixed a johto map up for the flowers can you tell me please i would appreciate it and i have just finished the outside of my second town. You live in a forest like i said already but the twist is your living in a forest on an island and so once you get to th second town you are on the beach and have to take the SS(havent got a name yet) which is the ship to the big city and begin from their. So yeah oh and also another thing about chipsets has anyone made a rmxp version of the inside of the ship without it i cant make the ship go anywhere unless i made it a one where you dont see what happens it just goes black and plays music then you are there. But hey i dont really know thow so yeah hope you like my game so far and if i cant get a chipset for the ship inside then i shall include that in the demo

Oh and by the way a little message

-=Demo due to be released on the 1st of may=-

just remeber it is going to be small and only to see if you like my progress well cya

oh and pheonix thanxs for not closing my thread

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Ok here it is the second town like i said you are on an island this is the town on the beach to go to the big city i hope you like it

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    DarkPegasus said:
    Nice screens,nice mapping,can't wait for the demo.On sugestion you should change your's game name to Allstars.

Thanks i will do that just post if you want me to give you credit for that and i will

well im finally putting all the final touches on to my game... it may be released a few days early depending on how much i use rpg because school has just come back and well yeah im in year 9 and have to start studing and doing work so yeah...

Oh and a question how do i put stuff before my game starts like in rpg 2003 it shows the eb thing like who it is done by.... anyway thanks all for your support and post your ideas i am about to create the credis for my game and give everyone who helped make this game possible credit well cya

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    What?Because I added a S to your namw?There is no need to put me in.You mean title screen?Or that Nintendo screen?If Nindento,here is a way,but it is probobly the stupides one.Make a new map and make it's background that Nindento screen.Make your starting place for party event there,make the heroes sprite to be invisible and then after few seconds swich back to your "porfessor event".And if you don't have a title screen I could make you one.

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Ok...Ok
    but i will still put you in the credits.... school
    starts today and i had to get up early :) why
    me... he he anyway may game is coming
    along fantasticly just got to work out some
    of the bugs

Years
    badboy2658(REMAKE) said:
    Well some features are. well if you have played paper mario before this koopa asks you to find items for him well im doing another version of that. A man aasks you to find items for him.

KOOPA KOOT!!!
    He is the best :P

You never told me you were making a new game...or did you?
    oh well....look's great and i'm patiently awaiting a demo.......if it's possible for me to wait patiently.....

Back