• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Alpha Sapphire

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2015
    My first look into the revamped region of Hoenn. If you would like a chance to join the team feel free to leave a comment on the video telling me the pokemon, nickname, and gender you'd like. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2015
    Just a reminder, if you guys want to see your favorite Alpha Sapphire pokemon featured, just leave the name of the pokemon, nickname you want, and gender in a video comment. ^.^

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2015
    if you guys want to see your favorite Alpha Sapphire pokemon featured, just leave the name of the pokemon, nickname you want, and gender in a video comment. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2015
    If you guys want to see your favorite Alpha Sapphire pokemon featured, just leave the name of the pokemon, nickname you want, and gender in a video comment.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2015
    As always I'm taking requests for the pokemon you'd like to see in the playthrough. Just let me know what pokemon you'd like for me to catch (that appear in AS), the nickname, as well as the gender!

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2015
    Part 12! Requests are always welcome! Just let me know which pokemon, the nickname, and gender.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2015
    In search of Wally for some romantic yaoi fun. I mean... wut? Also, if you'd like to see your favorite pokemon from Alpha Sapphire leave a comment with the pokemon, nickname, and gender!

Back