• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon-Attack association

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Pok?mon-Attack association

this is a cool game I remember from the old database...I'm wondering why no one ever started it before...

here's the deal, I name a pok?mon and the next person names an attack that pok?mon learns and then the next person names a pok?mon that learns the attack just named ect.

Example:

person 1:
    Pikachu

person 2:
    Thunderbolt

person 3:
    Magnemite

person 4:
    Sonicboom

get it?

I will begin:

Crobat!

Timbjerr

Years
    Endeavor...a move that I"m not quite sure what it does...

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    I guess it could learn anything, now that I think about it:p.

Rock Throw

Kairyu

Years
    Well for one, you could and add a bit of information about that technique or Pokemon. I think that could fill the limit. I'm not making it a rule since I didn't make this thread, its just a suggestion:). Now back on-topic:

Fissure can hit pokemon who are in the semi-invulnerable state during the move 'Dig'. It's also a One-Hit KO move. But it only has a accuracy of about 30% :P.

Timbjerr

Years
    ehh...you must be creative to overcome 25 char. limit...as long as it isn't 20 dots XP

Dugtrio...the very first pok?mon I've ever seen use Fissure it also has no lower body XD

Kairyu

Years
    If I can remember correctly, just about every pokemon that can fight on solid ground can learn Earthquake. So.. I will say Dragonite. If you think I violated the rules just pretend this post doesn't exsist:P.

And because I can here's some flavor text about it from the stadium version:
    Has intelligence on par with people. This "sea guardian" is said to be capable of flying around the globe in about 16 hours.

Timbjerr

Years
    I guess I can go off either Hyper Beam or thunder...

or I can go off both of them and say raikou!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Voltorb learns spark, I think.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Magneton can learn Lock On too. :P

Timbjerr

Years
    I believe the porygon family can learn lock-on as well...

Back