• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Black Night

Do you like this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 7, 2009
Ok, thats what I was thinking than, i'll try to see if I got room to do it on my.

Well later, be waiting for updates whenever you gt back and can do more.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
Im back :) And i Have an Update, Its the 2nd Town, Constructive Criticism Appreciated, as well as Ideas for the name of the town :P

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
It looks fairly blank, the buildings are too far apart. Add in some paths and some rocks and you should be able to make it look more filled.

Esai

Years
Kinda Little PRogress Update, At the moment I am Trying to Code some Systems for the Game, Including a CBS, Item System and Shop System. They are currently under development, Ill show you some screens of them later

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
i've got a little update and it is i'm helping :P and i've made a sand system for it :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
thnx and i've got it to fade out like you did
-and don't dis the sand system or i'll dis you ;) :P
-next for a puddle system :p

Esai

Years
yeah the sand system's really good ;)

Anyway I have got a screen of the CBS so far, I hope you like it!

Problems:
I cant Move Charmanders Picture Yet, When I find out how Ill show it!

The EXP Bar is Only Empty on Level 1, 0 EXP, When you level up the bar just shrinks a bit ><!

EDIT: I thought I'd just say thanks to Peekimon who helped me make this! :)
EDIT2: Another Image, This Time with Charmander in the Right Place, and The Enemy on Orange Health (They Change Colours :P)

Last edited:

Esai

&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; With Bubbleicious &#9829;&#9
Years
Brand New CBS Screens, Shows the Fight and Run Working Along with my own custom PP System!

Esai

Years
Thanks, Heres a screen of the ITem Sys (still cant scroll sadly :()

Esai

Years
Sorry for the double post but Ive got screens of yet another system for my game, this is the Shop Sys, Comments Appreciated (Ignore the Potion Image, I have new ones that wont be messed up :))

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
In the cave, you could probably scatter a few rocks in the middle to make it look less empty. Try varying the rocks on the outsides to stop it looking square. The item screen looks great, shouldn't the word be POK?MON though?

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
Nice srceens Esai.Oh yeah guys there is also Esai's forum where you can disscuss his game.

Anways keep up the good work

Esai

Years
Yay, Finally an Update Again ^^. I've finally got the Item System to scroll... I wont show you a screeny yet, because the "arrows" to show where to scroll, appear as blue suqares at the moment. And anyway, I might be showing it in video footage, easier to show it scrolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back