• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Breeder

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2004
    Pok?mon Breeder

Hey, i don't know if anyone remembers but a while back i used to have a thread where i made edited Pok?mon sprites i called "Breed Pok?mon" well i'm back and taking requests :D If you don't remember here are some examples:

Treecko+Pidgey
    and Ariados+Skarmory

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    Hey BJ! You came back to PC! I remember the old RPG days.. Anyway, how about an umbreon and an espeon!

G!zmo~ads

the new me!
    Years
    yeah i remember, all your breeds are absolutely excellent, when u have time perhaps a umbreon (blue rings if poss) and a murkrow, and a umbreon + latios?

Years
    If request become to much for you I can help out (Just tell me how to upload the files)(Shadow Theme Song) OH DARK THE DARKNESS THAT DOSES IN THE DUSK, THROW IT ALL AWAY!!!

Back