• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [POK?MON Druthg] - 1337, May '05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    Hi! I'm creating a new hack, based on fire red, this will be my best hack...

PUEBLO KORIKIO:

[POK?MON Druthg] - 1337, May '05

RUTA 1:

Info and more screens soon...

Get-Low

S??xzor a.k.a Get-Low
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 7, 2004
    hmm,Looking very nice,But i see your going to make it in spanish isnt it? :P
    Anyways nice screenshots,And check the 2nd one ;) It needs a fix on those trees,So you will have to take that row of flowers to leave the trees ok.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • If its in spanish... Felicitaciones mi amigo! Las fotos son fenomenales!
    Good luck. XD

Get-Low

S??xzor a.k.a Get-Low
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 7, 2004
    Everybody talking spanish here,Heh,I hate spanish (even if i was born with it) but anyways....
    Dale loco! Aguante pokemon druthg! XD
    despues mostranos mas screen shots y mas sobre tu hack que me parece interesante.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    Thanks!! & More Screens!!

Thanks for everybody!!
    I make an update, for the First Route:

Screens!!

And for the history WAIT please!! Because i'm spanish, i don't speak the english very well...

Keat9113

Silent Oldfag
    Years
  • Enhorabuena Darkcat, te has lucido de verdad con este hack y espero que lo termines pronto para poder jugarlo, See you later!!! GO POKECOMUNITY!!

* Jade *

Banned
    Years
    • Age 49
    • Seen Dec 9, 2005
    Translation:

Excellent Darkcat, you have really been brilliant with this hack and I hope that you finish it soon to be able to play it, See you to later! GO POKECOMUNITY!

Keat9113

Silent Oldfag
    Years
  • Hahahahahaha, you don't speak spanish, but we speak spanish, and, in your country the spanish is a official language, in the south more. (Florida,California, New Mexico, Arizona, etc.) TRANSLATE TO SPANISH: Jajajajajajaja, t? no hablas espa?ol, pero nosotros si hablamos espa?ol, adem?s, en tu pa?s el espa?ol es una lengua oficial, en el sur m?s.

It's 4 u santadidit92 LoL

(You're a little bastard)

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2014
    he...i understand what you guys say even though i dont speak spanish(thats because i speak romanian, and alot of the words are close)it looks really great!! and since alot of the words make sense to me, i cant wait to play it!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back