• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [POK?MON Druthg] - 1337, May '05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    Pikachu!!

:surprised :surprised A pikachu!! He is very nice!!

[POK?MON Druthg] - 1337, May '05

Later i post a screen of a wild mew...

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    Perfect!!

Hello again! Good already I have finish the first route and with exit! First it will teach to an image of the mapping and after the events and i hope that you like it! :nervous:

Mapping

Mapping with events

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2014
    wow i see why you were the hacker of the year in the spanish forums!those screens are excellent!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    Hola!!

:D Thanks for all!! I'm very happy, now i post you a preview screen of a part of the 3 town. I hope that you like it

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    Sorry for double post, but in the second route, which wild legendary do you prefer?

TELL ME!"

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    Sorry

Sorry, for the triple post, but nobody has post :(

Now, the hack is in 12% :sleeping:

later i will post more screenies!

Legendary MasterX

Dracogriff
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 5, 2005
    Put it on top of a waterfall or something so it's only accessable at the end of the game(so you can get to it at the end of the game*if I was not clear before*)bueno hack I give it a 9/10(sorry if I spelled bueno wrong...)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    nice hack sweetie ^_^ keep it up and why not make it a celebi seeing as its the only pokemon that cannot get in the real games

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    Sorry, but i can post you the screenshots, but now i'm doing some changes in the ROm, that have relation with POKEMON COLOSEUM 2

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    this is simply amazing dude keep up the good work. i can neva get event pokemon to work its just so annoying. cant anyone make a reall yreall noob friendly tutorial. Anyway backo n topic. i tihnk this deffently deserves praise. lol :):):):):)/:):):):):)

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
  • How can everyone love this hack already?

All we've seen are map changes....

anyways, the maps do look nice, i only hope the event editing and sprite editing will be as good too....

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
  • I agree with you FM, most hacks these days, are map changes, he could atleast try and edit lotsa GFX?

xantor

...:::...
    Years
  • good

It's a good start, GFX changes can be hard to get in. I know I tried and gave up. But yeah mapping is pretty good. Though Though I don't know much spanish. I know a few short phrases from my spanish friends but i wouldn't want to repeat them here. :nervous:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back