• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon :: Ebony

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Thanks very much for the comments. I suppose I'll release some more screenshots. Lately I have been working on mapping the local Laboratory, and you're probably wondering 'Why would it take longer than 5 minutes to map a Lab?'. Well, because it is much more than the small single room that Labs in past games have had. This one features a large Library in which you can surf the net and actually read books. Each of the shelves will have a different book. There is also a small school, where students take classes. You can even take a few short courses if you'd like, which will involve caring for pok?mon and small mock battles with overworld. 'Ooooh'.

Now onto the screenolas!

Please provide comments and criticism, and if it is criticism, here's a hint... :: CONSTRUCTIVE. ;)

*** Ignore the fact that the hero is currently Gary. My hero somehow was deleted, and I'll have to redo it, but in the meantime, I've replaced it with Gary. Kapeesh? ;)

Ninja

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2005
    Hah wow, some mom waiting to pick up her daughter? Kinda realistic. Now all you need is the Pepa, a lot like Peta but it's against treatment of pokemon. Have protesters, it'd be hillarious like that smoked pikachu gag.

Squarewalker

Have a nice day.
    Years
    Nice screenshots you have there! That's a good idea to make more rooms in the lab, but may I suggest something? In your 1st screen the room seems to be a bit empty. Maybe you should put a plant or a bookshelf or something in the corner. The other three screens look quite good.
    I see that this game is getting better and better! Keep up the good work and I wish you good luck with it!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, the girl doesn't seem like she's sitting in the 1st screen. I think that the other screens look great. BTW, did you make the other rooms in the screen show on purpose?

SoniChaos

Speed over Strength
    Years
    I see only one problem. You'll have to program any Pok?mon you want to be caught. If you program over 4 Pok?mon, you'll need a party-changing system.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    lol it's not exactly a hack more of a 100% handmade game not a GBA game mod hehe. Well It's looking good can't wait to see more :)!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 11, 2011
    It's not a "hack" its a completly new game built from the ground up . . . . with "borrowed" graphics of course :)

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Thanks everybody! I have another screen to show off! It showcases the new Bell Sprite, done by Kyledove. I'm really thankful, and I love it, so I thought I'd show it "in-game". Here it is.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Looks awesome. Fits in with the map very well.

Rashid

Banned
    Years
    Really cool game I would like to know wht the hole story for it goes but then wht fun would it be to experince it myself. anyways great job and i would love to see a battle image just to see wht you used for the battle settings

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Blueguy... I think the bell would look better if it was one tile further up.
    That means it would be dead in the centre of that grassy knoll. :)

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    @unit101
    Thanks...
    @Daegon_Kimeron
    Thanks! Yay! Positivity for the bell! Haha!
    @Rashid
    Thank you. The reason battle screens haven't been shown is because I haven't really worked on my Battle System yet... because it's terribly difficult, at least for me, and I don't know how yet :\
    @Raccoon
    The bell is deadcenter to the "grassy knoll"... or at least that's what I thought. :\

Okelydokely. I've been mapping Route A, and it looks really excellent. Much better than the other games' routes. Expect so see more interesting and fun routes than ever before. Peace out! ;)

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Read what? Ebony is a darkly - colored wood.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I just love your screenies :D the new bell looks much better than the old one. Well keep up the good work.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    That Route looks great the sanndy patches form something that looks kinda like dunsparce :D.

Back