• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pok?mon Emerald General Discussion and Speculation

Years
    the battle arena and battle tent. the other pictures are pictures of the one of the battle tower options. you enter a room and you pick your partner for a 2 vs. 2 battle. there are other options like link battling(i think, i cant read jap) and one on one battles. also, serebii said that a bug catcher follows you but instead i got a hiker dude. if you want pictures of emerald, pm me.

Last edited:

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Emerald

I have the actual game. You get to choose from the same three starters as in R/S. Also, did anybody check out serebii.net? They have a scan that shows an island with an actual wild mew.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Emerald has a significant map upgrade, as shown below.

Emerald
    Pok?mon Emerald General Discussion and Speculation

Ruby
    Pok?mon Emerald General Discussion and Speculation

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    i dl a rom of emerald & it dont work can an e bod e whos in d no can help me

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    axlefoley said:
    i dl a rom of emerald & it dont work can an e bod e whos in d no can help me
    well, do you know how to use an emulator? Will it not start, or are you mad because it is another language?

Explain the problem so we can try to help you better.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    it just comes up with a white screen and it does nothing after that

edit

yay i got it 2 work so no one has d same problem put d save type on flash 128 k under emulator under options

so lets do dis step by step
    1. Open emulator (vba)
    2. Go 2 the options tab
    3. Go down 2 emulator
    4. Save type
    5. Flash 128

ok if there r any q's that can be answered by dis mods refer them here

Last edited:

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
    I'm having this evil white screen problem too, but the whole flash->128 thing didnt work

it did allow me to save on FR/LG though! XD

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
    In a picture uploaded by someone....it showed a picture of a clock. Does that mean they've brought back Day and Night or is it just worthless like it was in R/S? There's no clock in LF/FR (LG goes first because it's better er hem..) so......

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    It's worthless. Just like R/S. Kinda dumb knowing the hundreds of thousands of fans who wanted day/night back in the game isn't it. :/

Back