• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Farm RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Pok?mon Farm RP!

Raichu_Tamer started a pok?-ranch rp, but it died a while ago..so now...

POK?MON FARM RP!!!​
    You can have a farm anywhere, just fill this form out:​
    Name:​
    Pok?mon you raise on the farm(can be more than one type; no legends) :​
    One pok?mon that helps you out on the farm(nickname if you want) :​
    Farm Name:​
    Plants grown on the farm (berries, etc.) :​
    Location of farm (town/city) :​
    I think that's it..okay, please join and have fun!! Only 6 people can have farms. All other people to join have to work for someone until they get enough money to buy their own!​
    Mine:​
    Name: Lupinia​
    Pok?mon you raise on the farm : Ponyta/Rapidash; Houndour/Houndoom​
    One pok?mon that helps you out on the farm : Werena (Mightyena)​
    Farm Name: Richland Farm​
    Plants grown on the farm : Cherri Berries, Pok?nip, Hondew Berries​
    Location of farm : North of Lilycove​

Years
    Name: Lucky
    Pok?mon you raise on the farm: Eevee/eeveeloutions and Ponyta/Rapidash
    One pok?mon that helps you out on the farm: Lupus (Male Ninetails)
    Farm Name: Lucky's Farm (lol)
    Plants grown on the farm : none (for now)
    Location of farm : North of Goldenrod

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    I got up at the sound of the Delibird. My clock read 3 am. Ah usual time. I thought. I got up from my bed. I walked down the hall and checked on Zap. He was still asleep. "that's fine." I thought.Ill make breakfast for himI went downstairs and started Zap's breakfast. First I got a glass of orange juice,which is Zap's favorite, and put it on the table. Then i got a Wiki berry from our stock and an oran. And I also put a green pokeblock on his plate. I went back upstairs and woke Zap up. "Come on Zap," I said softly. "I got you breakfast. Zap got up and went downstairs. He was delighted for this was his favorite beakfast. "Rai!" He said happily and gave me a hug. "Your welcome." I said "Now finish that cause we have to start the day."

Years
    "Stop," I moaned, pushing Lupus's face away from me. He simply moved his head, and put it back onto my bed once I moved my arm back across my face.

"5 more minutes," I said, trying to bargin with my loyal partner, but he wouldn't let me get in his way. He refused to move until I got out of bed, so I did so with much complaining.

I quickly got dressed, and finished getting ready. I grabbed an apple for me, and threw Lupus a Poke' Bar. Before I left, I checked the clock on the kitchen stove. The neon green numbers read 4:23. I grabbed my shoes, and walked outside to get to work.

Yami's Girl

Years
    I grabbed a orange quickly peeled it and went to check the pokemon. All the pokemon were in the barn. "Zap!" I called. Then right at my side was Zap. "Get the Torous(SP?) and Milktank out side,please." Zap used his Agility and Thunder to herd the pokemon outside. Then I took the bird out. Four at a time and put them in thier cages. I looked at the wide field of Torous and Milktank. "Zap!" I called for my partner again. Again Zap was at my side. "Watch the torous and Milktank while I fertilize the berries. If any start to stray away you deal with em!" Rai,Rai! He said. I got out my fertilizer and started on my field of berries. The sun was just starting to rise.

Years
    I walked over to a field where I had all my Ponyta and Rapidash. The Rapidash I rode, a 6 year old mare named Sunni, trotted over while I threw hay over the fence. All 5 Ponytas, and 2 Rapidash raced over to the food. Ricky, the strongest, was first to eat, as usual. I went to feed the Eevees, and then went to get Sunni's saddle and bride so I could ride her later on.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Name: Eliana
    Pok?mon you raise on the farm : Dragon and doggy types lol
    One pok?mon that helps you out on the farm : Kuro my flygon ^^
    Farm Name: Celev Farm
    Plants grown on the farm :A lot! ^^
    Location of farm : Um......by the beach in lilycove i guess XD

Yami's Girl

Years
    It was Lunchtime and I was only halfway done with my berrie field. I went inside and prepaired lunch. A glass of water, a red,orange,and green pokeblock for Zap. "Zap!" I called. "Lunch!" Zap appeared in a second. I put the glass and plate down and he started eating. I got my linch ready too. When I was done the pokemon were resting. "Zap," I said. Can you help me fertilze the berries?" "Raichu!" He said. Then at about 2:50 I was done fertilizing.

Yami's Girl

Years
    It was about 3:30 the herds were waking up. They usually sleep through lunch then get fed. I put some wiki,Nabnab,and Leppa berries in the feeders. As soon as I was done the feeders were flocked by the herd. The birds two were hungry. I gave the pokenip and oran berries. I let them out to stretch thier wings and they came right back. But I didnt put them back in cages, I let them fly for fifteen minutes and then I put them back. "Ok Zap." I said. "back to work."

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2004
    name:nik
    poke`s i raise:miltank, and ponyta
    pokemon that helps me:tauros
    farm name:miracle milk farm
    plants:oran berries

Yami's Girl

Years
    At the end of the day I said:"Zap, Herd the pokemon into the barn and I'll get the birds." Raichu!" He said Zap then used a thunderbolt and starteled the herds. I took the birds out of thier cages and they stretched. I put on some leather gloves and took them to the barn. The herds were already in the barn. "Nice job,Zap!" I said. "Chu,chu!" He said back. When all the birds were on thier perches and asleep We ate dinner. Zap had oran,persim, and a cherri berrries,and milk. I had some ravioli I cooked with milk. When We were done we washed our dishes and went to bed. "Good night,Zap." I wispered. "Rai-chu." He wispered sleepely.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2004
    It was 5:30 when i got up, i imediatly went to tauros`s room and woke that lazy bum up, then made breakfast.I had eggs and pancakes, tauros had some of his mate bessie`s milk.(to start my farm i breed tauros and bessie and got 16 miltank from them.)

"tauros, go call your wife and kids, its milkin time" "taur tauros"

with one call from tauros all the miltank came a`runnin, i got 35 gallons of miracle milk from 17 miltank.i sell 30 gallons, and keep whatever else i get that peticular day.Milking those miltank took about two hours, so i groomed them all (including my spoiled tauros.)
    then it was about 11:30 so tauros and i had oran berry muffins and some roasted grumpig for lunch.after lunch we set off to take care of the ponyta.

Yami's Girl

Years
    I got up again early but I slept in an hour! "Crap!" I said now I cant havest my berries and milk the Milktank and go to the market! I cant cook breakfast this morning." But when I got downstairs Zap cooked my favorite breakfast,pancakes with the finest razz berry syrup! "Why Zap you didnt have to do this for me." Zap nodded and said"Chu Rai chu." Well ok I'll eat but only if you help me havest the barries and milk the Milktank." Raichu!" He said delighted.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Name: Daegon
    Pok?mon you raise on the farm : Pidgeotto/Pidgeot, Miltank,
    One pok?mon that helps you out on the farm : Pikachu
    Farm Name: Shain Farm
    Plants grown on the farm : Pryin/Shryin Berries, Asete Fruit
    Location of farm : East of Lilycove

Yami's Girl

Years
    Zap was over in the berrie fields picking the berries. I was in the barn milking the Milktank. Its not easy even for Zap. But when I was done I had Thirty-five buckets of Miracle milk and five of moo moo milk. The I loaded it in my friends truck who agreed to let me borrow it. Zap came back with 10 buckets of wiki and cherri berries,and 6 of persim,and 2 of almost everything eles. We had to make a few trips to bring all the milk and berries and put it all in the back of the truck. "Now its off to the Market!" I said.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Name: Gerlen
    Pokemon Raised: Dog-like ones and Ponyta/Rapidash
    Pokemon Helper: Pika(Pikachu)
    Name of Farm:Rockin' M
    Plants Grown on farm:Chokato and Oran berries
    Location of farm:Somewhere in a woods near Dewford Town.You can see the ocean from the farm.
    Pika woke Gerlen up once again. "Pika Pika Pika!" he shouted. Gerlen woke up with a start. Pika was not trying to annoy Gerlen,he had been trained to act as her alarm clock. Gerlen woke up and hugged Pika. "Good morning!" she said. "Time to check on the stock!" She quickly got dressed and headed towards the kennel and stable.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I hear one of the windows downstairs break.
    "When's that pidgey gonna stop?"
    I walk downstairs and check the damage.
    Thankfully, only one of the windows are broken.
    'I better go get this fixed. Or should I just leave it broken
    like this?'
    After much consideration, I just clear up the glass pieces
    and go out into the meadow.
    "Pikachu! Check if all the pokemon are here."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back