• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon Fusion Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    This is my first hack, and its not fully complete yet. The beta for the first few towns is done, though.

here's the info.

Pok?mon Fusion Nightmare

hack of pokemon ruby

Intro:
    you are a trianer from Kanto that was robbed from Team Darkists in Pewter City. Then you get back to your hometown and you are moving next Sunday to Hoenn.

story:
    One team of trainers took over The Teams called Rocket, Magma, Aqua.
    so then Team Darkists was formed. Team Rocket, Magma, and Aqua still wear their uniforms, but the higher-rank members wear Blackish uniforms and have red eyes.

Features
    --New Pokemon Appearances
    --New Trainers
    --New Pokemon: Fused Pokemon
    --New Storyline
    --New Map Arrangement

Pokemon in game:

Pok?mon Fusion Nightmare
    Pokemon Fusions
    Pok?mon Fusion Nightmare
    Evil Pokemon

Screens:

Pok?mon Fusion Nightmare

Pok?mon Fusion Nightmare

Pok?mon Fusion Nightmare

Pok?mon Fusion Nightmare

Last edited:

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    Thanks everyone. Yeah, you can help with the Fusions BB. PM me about it.

And I have a few trainers I might put in the game.

One of the Elite Four or a Gym leader:
    Pok?mon Fusion Nightmare

The Hero or a Trainer: (If hes a Trainer he will be named Ash's Brother)
    Pok?mon Fusion Nightmare

Trainer (Golden Girl)
    Pok?mon Fusion Nightmare

heres the pokemon that I might have in the game too.

Pok?mon Fusion Nightmare

Pok?mon Fusion Nightmare

Pok?mon Fusion Nightmare

Pok?mon Fusion Nightmare

Pok?mon Fusion Nightmare

I would post more sprites, but the image limit stops me from doing that. :cool:

And in my hack, check the TV in May's room for a hint to the storyline.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    this looks great i'm going to try it out. oh and 1 Ques. will th evil pokémonn be like shadow pokémonn? Just wondering.
    i tried to patch it but i got this error:

The IPS file appears to be not Vailed. Patching Aborted, original file Restored.

Last edited:

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    wtf? I just downloaded my own file and it worked....it seems like your programs can't reconize it as an IPS file....

Have you tryed loading it with the extension added to the name?

Example: Pokemon Fusion Nightmare V1.ips instead of Pokemon Fusion Nightmare V1.

If you renamed the rom Pokemon Fusion Nightmare V1 it might get an error aswell.

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    Yeah, it sure did. XD

Anyway, I need some help with this hack. It going fine, its just that I need some more help...

I need:

spriters
    overworld makers
    a mapper (one mapper)
    hex editors

Eh...yeah, I do need a little help with this...

and I'm glad it works.

Sorry to the 29 people that downloaded it before. -__-

Currently working on: Changing some dialogue, using Lavaridge as a town near Petalburg City, re-arranging the hoenn map, and making the Team Magma member in Petalburg Woods a Team Darkists member.

New sprite:

Pok?mon Fusion Nightmare

Its an Evil Pokemon Fusion.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    Hey Thats Good Keep Up The Good Work

DragonsCanBite YOU ARE GOOD IN HACKING . WHEN IS THE NEXT BETA OUT . PLEASE TELL ME

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    I downloaded the hack before you fixed the patch, so before I play it what are the starters? If they are the normal ones I would suggest changing them 2 some of your fusions.

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    I downloaded the hack before you fixed the patch, so before I play it what are the starters? If they are the normal ones I would suggest changing them 2 some of your fusions.
    Yes, they are the normal starters, I was saving the fusions for later in the game, but I might put them as starters.

vivekharin said:
    DragonsCanBite YOU ARE GOOD IN HACKING . WHEN IS THE NEXT BETA OUT . PLEASE TELL ME
    Thanks, the next beta will be out when I'm done making the next 2 towns and routes. And asking for beta release times are against the rules, just to let you know. And I'm not sure when I'll be done with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back