• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    MT, I will post pics, as soon as Akio finishes the new set of maps, because we had to restart (From our last patch) because there was a glitch in the rom that didn't let Akio to change the warps, so he tried his best but couldn't edit the towns as he wanted to, so I sent him the original rom, so he could edit everything.

ELGONZO!!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2006
    Rustboro gym: fire
    Name: Ben
    Pokemons(2): Raicanine (I have supplied the sprite and I thoguh he could Evolve from Growlith with a Thunderstone.. His ability is Intimidate), Cyndaquil.
    Pokemon attacks: Raicanine: Ember, Thundershock, Bite, Leer. Cyndaquil: Smog, Ember, Flame Wheel & Leer
    Trainer sprite (It must be 64x64 following Roxxanne's "true size" and it has to have her palette): Can you amke me a Male trainer for this please XD

I have also attached some other sprites you might be interested in using...Only Raicanine is ready to be in ingame though, I will hapilly sort the others. I had to slice soem of Raicanines tail off to make it able to fit though =(

Last edited:

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Hey I want to do some new sprites any Ideas anyone? Well besides that I made a cyborg Cyndaquil and fusions between an Absol and Espeon. :D

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    Sorry, we don't allow Fakemons made by other user that aren't in the team, though your sprites are very cool. If you really want one of your fakemons to be in our game, you'll have to provide the front and back pic.
    Blastoise, can you please make an evolution of Pikachu (Other than Raichu)

ELGONZO!!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2006
    MulteonDX said:
    Sorry, we don't allow Fakemons made by other user that aren't in the team, though your sprites are very cool. If you really want one of your fakemons to be in our game, you'll have to provide the front and back pic.
    Blastoise, can you please make an evolution of Pikachu (Other than Raichu)

ELGONZO!!!

Shame :( Doesn't really matter though. I could supply a back pic you wanted to use any of them.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Hey can I reserve one for my friend who wants to be part of it? Also, I have a maojor update, I have finished almost everything I wanted to do for the maps and altered where some pokemon are, hopefully no one will mond. Also, Rachel was not in the game (yet). Anyway, expect a beta soon!
    -Chris Kun (Always Muffin Master)

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    Please don't take me wrong Chris, but I can't insert another friend of yours. I already put one (Rachel) and I don't think I should fill in all the slots with your friends, I let you put one, but I will only allow you to put your friends as common trainers, not Gym leaders or Elites. Because we have to fill them with the people who helped in the hack. If a trainer or Elite member is still not changed, maybe I will think about it...
    I say this because I only want the hack to be like my first idea, but since we started, a lot of people started to give their ideas about how it should be, or who should be in it, and I accepted it because I thought it was okay to make a few changes to it, but now I won't make more changes, I will accept suggestions, but that doesn't mean that I will make them (or a spriter, or a mapper will).

This all I had to say, now I ask everyone to keep focusing on the next beta (I think everyone is doing a great job), and I say something to clear things up, to Chris basically, I don't mean to be rude, nor is my intention to make you feel bad, it's only that our hack was going to be torn apart if everyone kept giving their ideas.

ELGONZO!!!

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I don't mind at all it's just my friend wanted to be an important trainer, BTW there is a major glitch.

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    Well everybody, it's been a while, but I can asure now, that a beta will be relased. It all depends on the mapper, if not, I will start to map. Anyways I'm gonna make a list of all the new pokemons so far:

Squirtile: Squirtle and Totodile fusion
    Doomune: Myghtiena + Houndoom
    Deathix: Deoxys "Death" mode
    Picros: Pinsir + Heracross
    Munchlax: Snorlax pre evolution
    Godyena: An alternate evo of Poochyena
    Rukario: -
    Dark Gyarados: Gyarados more powerful and with "Dark" appearance(sp?)
    Mewsel: Mew and Sneasel fusion
    Manyula: Sneasel evo
    Gorring: Metal pokemon resembling a small knight
    Crocks: Gorring's evo
    Crocksaar: Crocks evo
    Skyogre: Skarmory + Kyogre
    Mewor: Mewtwo + Scizor

That's all for now, but I must say that now Machop has 4 evolutionary steps...

ELGONZO!!!

PS: If anyone wants to give advice, it will be accepted...

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Okay, I have made a real movie showcasein screens that I believe Gonzo is going to be putting up soon.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Im glad the hack is still going I havn't seen Gonzo in a while well can't wait to see the screens :D

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    Yeah, I already saw a movie made by Akio, but it only displayed a bug that messed up something very critical in the game, that's one of the reasons that is delaying the release...

Oh and by the way, did anyone do a new Pokemon?

ELGONZO!!!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    MulteonDX said:
    Yeah, I already saw a movie made by Akio, but it only displayed a bug that messed up something very critical in the game, that's one of the reasons that is delaying the release...

Oh and by the way, did anyone do a new Pokemon?

ELGONZO!!!

So when do you think the game will be released at? Can I see some pics to see how well its going?

~MT~

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I will post it soon. Like the beta, please do not ask for it... Just joking, I am posting it tommarow or later tonight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back