• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Cool can't wait for the clips Chris and Gonzo ill get to making some more new pokemon i've been busy with christmas but now its over so ill get on that :D

Gigerm

I GOT THE SPIRITOMB IN ME!
    Years
    I am very happy to hear about your hack i am currently injoying pokemon quartz , pokemon forest nature and dark future.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2011
    ive followed this hack since the first post im so excited for the game and i know other people are to please dont let us down... CANT WAIT

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    Hey guys, I'm going to be in my home for tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. So the movie will be released soon. And so will the hack. I'm so glad to hear about that everyone is working hard (So am I) and that the people is actually looking forward to see this hack finished... I think I'm gonna cry!(lol) Thanks for everyone's post.And to Akio:
    If you have a mapped version, please send it to this e-mail: [email protected] thanks. or via AIM. As you wish. This hack is gonna be friggin awesome

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Well I have a new movie as well as you told me to be on AIM in three hours, so I will wait.

manson_30

the nooyest noob of all!
    Years
    this game OWNS all it is teh best one that i have played so far and OMFG i cant wait till it is done plz plz plz PLZ tell me when it is done THIS SHOULD BE DONE BY NINTENDO!!!! and yes i do think very highly of it and the spriting is done ver well!!!! and i love it (do u think that i like it???)

EDIT i have noticed 1 but and that is that when you open up the pokemon menu from the start menu you dont have the spite for teh pokemon looky looky
    Pok?mon Genesis<-loky lokky NOT munchlax but so far that is teh only glich but heh i love it !!

EDIT AGAIN: lol can u gimmi a cheat for more pokebals (i ran out cachin a ditto then teh cifa) and yep it is true this is a grate game and what levle dose munchlax evolve??

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2006
    Any new updates? I know we arent supposed to revive a thread over two months old so thats why checking now.

jojotjuh

I'LL PULVERIZE YOU!!!
    Years
    sorry for being ignorant and n00b but i wanted to say that i am confused,

because it says it is a sapphire ahack and later a ruby hack... so on wich rom do I need to patch it?

ruby or sapphire??? USA or Eur

jojotjuh

I'LL PULVERIZE YOU!!!
    Years
    ok thank you very much and sorry again for my stupidity :(
    thanks you! i almost used the wrong rom :P

thanks again!

charimon

Yeah hacking !! ^^
    Years
    change the map more
    let the exit be on a differend side
    new people in
    other script

maybe that are some things you could do (just some tips ;) )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back