• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Global Quest [Kanto]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    Pok?mon Global Quest [Kanto]

Woohoo! Based on the Pokespecial.tk Official RPG, I have renamed this rpg! and changed bits of it. 5 members, we will travel to practically every destination known in the Pokemon world! Isn't that fun? This is the Kanto saga, and I hope this will carry on! Just a Guide on the different Regions...

First we start in Kanto, Get into Indigo Challenge, then Orange Islands, get intoChampionships, Then JOhto, get in Johto Championships, then Hoenn, then Oore (Pokemon catching spree, build your own team for the last time...) go back to Kanto, and take on the Elite 4! (Pokedex will be upgraded as we go)

so erm...

Name:
    Description:
    Starter Pokemon(you know the rules, base form, no legendaries):

Name: Kirin Tashikawa
    Description: Has a white T-shirt with a symbol of the Indigo Pokemon League on the front and it says INDIGO POKEMON LEAGUE
    Starter Pokemon(you know the rules, base form, no legendaries): Charmander(Dad's Charizard's son)

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    ya gotta count Mr. RP in! :classic:

Name: Scott Winters
    Description: has dirty blonde hair, Sapphire eyes, red sweatshirt (but he occasionally switches to his gray one), blue jeans, white and silver shoes
    Starter: Squirtle (Hydro)

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    ya sweatshirts are my characters (Scotts) signature clothing! in every RP im in Scotts whearin a sweatshirt! (most of the time red)

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    no,im mr rper(from old pc)face the facts buddy.....(jk)

Name:Nick mattson(DUH)
    Description:Nick weres a strange green teeshirt with a blue vest over,he has blonde hair NOT SPIKED but layed down 5/7 foot bluejeans
    Starter Pokemon:vulpix
    otherinfo:nick always seems to have an egg,no one (not even p. oak) knows whats in it

*old voice*
    "hey man you guanna burn up n that thing"

Last edited:
    Years
    Name:Easkyla
    Description:She has hazel Green eyes and soulder length brown hair, even her bangs are shoulder length. She wheres a pair of green cargo pants and a Houndoom T-shirt, whith a black hooded fall coat sometimes. She keeps her pokemon in a pokeball attached to a neclass(like that girl in pokemon the first move)
    Starter Pokemon:Houndour, female Its name is Nauwy

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Kanto? Ooh...the one's from the first season...gotcha.

Name: Haley (Always)
    Description: Has shoulder length hair, no bangs, glasses, redshirt, knee's length black Peacoat and black jeans and black shoes (I'm evil)
    Starter pokemon: Meoth, and it's name is Gem.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    LET'S START!

BTW, if anyone else wants to join, just PM me, every time there's 5 people I will start a new group, so from then you will have to put Group I or Group II when you start... but let's not worry now...

Kirin Tachikawa woke up in the smallest town of Kanto, Pallet Town. He was in Professor Oak's lab as the giving of the Pokemon were delayed.

"So... first... Kirin Tachikawa... here is the Charmander you requested." Oak began.

Kirin walked up from his casual clothes.( he sleeps in the clothes he's gonna wear tomorrow) He received a small ball, he squeezed it and it popped into a ball the size of an Orange. He started examining it. It was in a normal Pokeball, only this one had a Scarlet top instead of an Orange-Red color. He tossed it onto the Ground and a small Dinosaur like creature that reached his knees came out.

"Hi!" Kirin said politely.

Charmander walked away from Kirin. He didn' seem to be happy with his new trainer.

"Now behave!" Oak said in a strict tone.

Charmander walked back to Kirin.

"Now there's a good boy." Oak said.

Kirin patted Charmander on its head.

"Oh and, here's your Pokedex and here's a 1000 dollar cash coupon for the Pokemart, you might want to use them on Pokeballs as Viridian City is just a 10 minute walk from Pallet Town... Now let's see... Scott Winters... here's your Pokemon." Oak said, walking away. "Oh and Kirin, wait outside in the lounge. I have something to tell you."

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Scott had woken up late as usual and ran out of the house with his sweatshirt on backwards and his shoes on the wrong feet "Im here Prof!" Scott said with his hair in every direction "Oh Scott! good morning, sleep late?" Oak asked "Kinda" :laugh: Scott laughed "Okay heres your Pokedex 1000 dollors and last but not least your Squirtle!" Oak said as he gave Scott his stuff "Squirt...*glug glug glug*" Squirtle said as he used a water gun on Scotts face "uugggg..." Scott said as he fell anime style.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    Kirin walked out of the door and saw a boy in a red sweatshirt with a Squirtle next to him.

"I bet you're Scott Winters, wanna battle?" Kirin challenged...

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    "Hey!" A femanine voice rang out in the atmosphere. "Before you two battle, can I ask is this where I get my pokemon?"
    The two shoke their heads and she shoved open the lab door.
    "Hello!" Proffeser Oak said, surprised at how fast every one was coming in. "You must be Haley. You said you wanted a Meoth, right?"
    "Yes..." Haley replied shortly.
    "Well, this one just came in today." He picked up a poke ball with a gem on top. "Here she is!"
    Haley grasped it and a Meoth came out and licked it's paws.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    NOTE: You may control other characters but don't get them to fall into anything major. I.E get stuck with another character. Only me and the player of that character will get to do being separated from the group because of someone grabbing them or something.
    ~~~
    Kirin paused in shock.

"Erm... Scott... I heard Oak say something about 5 people... maybe me you and that girl that just came by called Haley might be 3 of them..." Kirin began.

"Wait... How do you know that girl's name?" Scott asked.

"Er... I know everyone here, I've been here since I was born!" Kirin replied.

Then, the girl known as Haley burst out.

"Wha! I thought you were about to battle!" Haley yelled.

"Not yet... what pokemon did you get Haley?" Kirin asked.

"Meowth." Haley replied.

"Strange... I thought the remaining start was Bulbasaur!" Scott pointed out.

"Oak got a bunch of Pok?mon in, and it appeared that that delivery man over there just came in with another box of Pok?mon." Kirin explained.

"You seem to know everything here! What should we do now?" Scott asked.

"Simple, get in the trainers lounge, they serve free stuff." Kirin said.

At the Trainer's Lounge...

Kirin grabbed a huge cup and started fillling it with root beer.

"Ah.. my favorite soda..." He began.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    "Yeah...mine too..." Haley cooed. She poured some Root Beer herself and took a swig.
    "You said there were 5 trainers, right?" She asked, a bit perplexed after her fifth goblet.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    Haley was right.

"I wonder what's taking the other 2 so long..." Kirin said, whilst filling another cup of Root Beer. He turned on the TV and it showed a battle. It was obvious it was one of a trainer fighting Team Rocket.

"Hey look. This may proove helpful if we ever encounter Team Rocket." he said, sipping his soda. The trainer threw out a Pok?ball and out came a Pidgeotto.

Kirin examined it closely. The trainer wore a red cap, he had a Pikachu by his side, a Pidgeotto in combat, and one more pokeball on his belt.

"This must be..." Kirin looked over at Haley and Scott.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    Ash ketchum... One of the top 8(I think) in the Johto League... Heard that he got second runner-up in Hoenn. He continued watching the tape and it showed Ash's caterpie evolving.

"Whoa... evolution. Prooves to be a pretty good tape." Kirin continued. He went to refill another cup of Root Beer.
    ~~~

BTW Kirin will keep drinking root beer until everyone comes!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back