• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon: Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris-h11

Programmer
Years
  • amnesiahacker said:
    I think it is a good first effort! Well done *Gives Chris-h11 a cookie and a pat on the head*
    Lol, thanks...
    Anyways I haven't been able to work on it as much, and the next beta wont be released until someone helps me move that Devon Reasearcher to the top of the thing.

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
  • DarkFear05 said:
    What Devon Researcher? Show me a picture!!
    I already posted it in one of my edits above, here it is:
    pokmonmountains018cw.png

I need it to do the same thing as it does inside of the Forest

EDIT: I am just going to remove him, there is a beta 2 right now but it's going to be fixed tomorrow and when I say fixed I mean FIXED
    EDIT 2: Ok, it's Fixed.

Last edited:

Rog^^

Umbreon is tha Best!!
    Years
  • Yo,
    What an awesome Hack!!
    I played it, and i think it's pretty amazing!!
    is there going to be another beta??

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
  • Rog^^ said:
    Yo,
    What an awesome Hack!!
    I played it, and i think it's pretty amazing!!
    is there going to be another beta??
    Yes, the next beta Release is the 7th, then the 14th, then the 21st, So on and So forth (unless something happens)
    P.S. THanks for the Comment

Edit: Ok, I released it early for those who actually pay attention to this thread.
    Big suprise in Mauville :)

P.S. I always release my beta a day early as sort of a pre-Beta thing, then I fix everything that should be fixed within that Beta on the day it is supposed to be released.

Last edited:

pandama

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 10, 2006
    nice hack criss-h11 suprises i like check out my hack check out the big twist there is in the last post

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
  • dragon122 said:
    Very Nice Hack
    Maybe You Should Show Us Some New Images Of Your Game
    I always update the first post with new screens not post them in the thread...
    Anyways, if anyone is willing to re-style all 386 Pokemon that would be really nice for the hack, yes I need backsprites too.

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
  • Looking good so far! (Cos I'm surfing on my PSP, it automatically resizes your screenshots. How odd)

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
  • Deleted Post said:
    Thanks for the comments, I am still waiting for someone who could re-position all 386.
    At least revamp the Kanto and Johto Pokemon and I could just use the regular Hoenn Sprites, or if someone would Re-Position the hoenn ones it would be greatly appreciated, and I never take anything without doing something back. So if you do this, I owe you.
    Since no one posted, I had to delete my other post to bump this, anyways... The beta will be released in 2 days and I just wanted to make sure everything was fine.
    I had to do that again because this post is important (In a Way) I will be delaying the beta that was supposed to be released today until next week because of Certain things that have happened.
    I did it ONCE AGAIN! Well anyways, I decided to release the beta so here it is:
    BETA 4

This hack is now CLOSED, until Final Release, for now I need 5 Beta Testers that will test Betas for me until Final Release.
    http://www.nonamed.com/~christian/Downloads/pokemonmountainsbeta4.zip

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back